Main Menu

The blog of awesomeness made by poop

Started by Kristomaster, August 27, 2009, 06:38:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kristomaster

First blogday...

Ok, so i started with standing up in the morning, went to the bathroom, 10 minutes later i found myself sleeping in the shower....
Nearly done with first week of school, i want weekend now...
Been producing a collab video for youtube today.
The rest is simply boring....

Random fact of the day: I don't like pie

Post Merge: 28 August 2009, 06:41:26

Since I ain't coming home today I better write my blog now, 06:30 am...
Ok so today we are going on a 6 hours long bus trip to a place named falstad, where prisoners under WWII were held.
We leave at 7 and come home by 7 at the evening. We get absolutely no food. "yay".

When i get home I am going to drive with my family immidiately to our hut, which takes about 3 hours and is incredibly boring.
When I arrive I will most probably go to bed.

PS: we don't have internet there

Random fact of the day: I like sushi
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Kristomaster

So I'm home now from spending a useless weekend on a hut being constantly bored "yay".
I trained today, looking for my seemingly hard goal to get really fit, but i ain't fat.

After this is written I'll be posting a lot on this forum.

Else I am still working on the new youtube video, I'll link it in the videos section when it's ready.
If you got any questions about sony vegas or special effects, comment this post, since I'm quite experienced with that... kinda

ALSO, it would have been nice if you commented this blog, since i work hard getting daily entries in this blog of awesome poop.

Exclusive to the SRforums (not that it is so worthful since i am not famous or something :P): I am making a spoof of a MJ song, i usually never uncover my ideas, but it is a spoof of "beat it", called "feat it".

Now for a random self made poem:

The weather is gray
I am not as thin as a stray
Now i have returned
To the place i have learned
To love by the wind
Leaves your mind
This doesn't make any sense you say
Then I'll stop, astray...

Now for the video of the day:
http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?topic=9811.0

It's called 8-bit trip, haven't you seen it? you should be ashamed... :P
It's some sweedish guys that have made one of the best lego animations ever, they have spent 1500 hours building legos and taking pictures of them. Sweet clips from different games from the good ol' NES.

Quote of the day:

"I begged to god that he had to give me so big breasts, that I couldn't see my own feet if I laid on my back"
Katy Perry

Question of the day:
What makes you getting pissed off?

As said, post a reply, getting the blog active and tell the others on the forum. Answer ze question of the day!
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

azlj01

Good blog anyways i'm bored this week too :( what really gets me mad parents messing up some of my plans for retarded reasons.+1 for awesome blog and randomness.

Kristomaster

Sorry, I ain't able to write an entry to my blog of randomness today. That means I'll make a twice as big one tomorrow, you SHOULD be excited!

Post Merge: 01 September 2009, 22:51:52

sorry, but the blog of awesome poop doesn't get an entry today either...
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...