Main Menu

Let's Get This Out Of The Way

Started by annoyinglad, August 21, 2009, 11:53:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

We all know that school season is/has/will be starting up. We don't all need to post a different topic about it. If you'd like to explain exactly how school will be affecting your activity, do so on this topic, instead of in your own. Otherwise you're just wasting forum space. If you want to waste space and bandwith, politely go to the Off Topic/Spam section. Thank you.

ChaosDazer

Just get your stat's from Mikey's back to school topic.
witty sig caption

Dracoslythe

Ya but I like wasting bandwitdth.  D:

IDK.  My activity probably isn't going to change much until about January.  I have easy classes this semester, English, Civics (maybe.  we're trying to work it out though), Allied Health and Band.
My second semester is a little bit harder.  I'll have Physical Science, Algebra II, FoodsI and band.  (I'm probably going to change Foods to Spanish, however, cause I need to take Spanish I and II as prerequisites for a class that's starting next year, Spanish for the Health-care Worker)

ChaosDazer

Ohhh, what classes do I have next year...
English, Maths, Advance Science (go me),Classics (either that or Latin, but I hate learning Latin), Technology, Graphics, Art, German, Religious Education, Gym, Music

I don't actually choose for another year. I only have the choice of Classic's or Latin, and Advance Science 'cuz the top 5 or so from each class do advance studies.
witty sig caption

blazerh44

I've checked my schedule,and I think my activity will probably be the same. So you'll see me around more often :)

Elija2

School won't be affecting my activity, a 3-week vacation will be affecting my activity.

Jordan teh Echidna

i dunno what i have i get my timetable when school starts.
Pesterchum = sirJayden

Hakudamashi

I'm not TOTALLY sure how school's gonna affect my activity  :-\
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SonicFan47

It's more than likely that I'm gonna be on every other day (if that) and weekends.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

annoyinglad

Quote from: SonicFan47 on August 23, 2009, 03:13:00 PM
It's more than likely that I'm gonna be on every other day (if that) and weekends.

So pretty much the usual during school for you. Virtually the same for me.

annoyinglad

Hakudamashi

Quote from: hypers on August 23, 2009, 03:20:17 PM
one isthe other isits diffrent ;D
yes,one word makes all the difference
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CradledEggle

Well. school starts school today,on my birthday D:

anyways,i'll probably be half as active,maybe less,if your lucky,i'll come on here using my PSP =P
maybe if i get a phone.i'll get on that way.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Rendel The Wolf on August 23, 2009, 07:17:37 PM
Well. school starts school today,on my birthday D:

anyways,i'll probably be half as active,maybe less,if your lucky,i'll come on here using my PSP =P
maybe if i get a phone.i'll get on that way.
you get phone, I get number.  >=o

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Jordan teh Echidna

things that are really sh*t about school:

1. Gotta wear retarded stupid uniforms...that is not unique o.o
2. no mobile phones, get detention for an hour if one is found -.-'
3. If we don't have teh equipmentz then we get detention at break time, or whatever you lot call it.
4. Backchat a teacher or even stand up in class and get on call and phone the parents in...
5. If you draw while in class then picture gets screwed and thrown in the bin, no matter how long you spend on it. happened to my friend once, worked on a picture for a day and about to finish it then BAM ripped, screwed in the bin.

School just....SUCKS
Pesterchum = sirJayden