Favorite Celebrity/Celebrities?

Started by annoyinglad, August 19, 2009, 06:20:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Like Draco's religion topic, this would be too hard to make as a poll. So just say your fav celeb(s).

Mine is split between 2:

Harrison Ford (Actor). He's the guy who played Han Solo and Indiana Jones, among other things. Second, I'm not gonna say, I'd likely get bashed for it...

So what about everyone else?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

your mom.  =ooo

lol Will Smith is amazing.

But I would have to say that my favorite celebrity would have to be Ayumi Hamasaki, a Japanese pop singer.
She has a great personality on stage, and from what I hear, off stage as well.  She forgets her lyrics sometimes, but that doesn't stop her.  She'll just make them up on the spot, then laugh about it with the audience.  She's a great female role model.  C:

Another one of my favorite celebrities would have to be Johnny Depp.  Just cause.  CCC:

jkid101094

Unless you count the millions of voice actors and others who work on anime and video games then...no one... ;D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Pingas

frankie boyle

funniest man on the planet in my opinion
URL=http://www.mubos-md.com/brawlcards/levelup.php?54921]
Click here to level up my card![/URL]

Hakudamashi

Dane Cooke
if you don't know him then you fail
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 20, 2009, 06:00:24 PM
Dane Cooke
if you don't know him then you fail

Lol, I know who that is by name, not face... However, whenever I see the letters D, A, and N in succession, I thing of Dan Green.  :P

Hakudamashi

you thing of Dan Green?How does that work?
aaaanyway,this is him
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Quote from: Windlessusher on August 20, 2009, 06:11:09 PM
you thing of Dan Green?How does that work?
aaaanyway,this is him

Yeah, I recognize him. He's pretty good.

mascaraa.

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 19, 2009, 07:24:58 PM
Another one of my favorite celebrities would have to be Johnny Depp.  Just cause.  CCC:
Mm, who doesn't like Johnny Depp. Man, I'd tap that. Ahaha. (:

My favourite though would have to be, hmm, I don't know most celebrities piss me off. Ok well I like Evan Rachel Wood, and Rachel McAdams. Oh, and Alaina Beaton or Lisa Marx (singers).  Yeah that's about it.

blazerh44

Christian Bale and Shia Lebouf are my favorite actors. They have so much talent and could go far in life

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 23, 2009, 04:36:09 AM
Christian Bale and Shia Lebouf are my favorite actors. They have so much talent and could go far in life

Christian Bale, he's epic. But his Batman voice... do I need to say much? It was a bad choice to do it the way he did... It's like he's trying to imitate the Hulk... But I like all his other works. He's one of my favorite actors.

Shia, he's pretty good. I liked seeing him in Indiana Jones after so many years since they cancelled that one show he was on. I also liked seeing him in I, Robot after having seen his Transformers movies so far. However, it only made me ask: "How many times is this guy gonna get attacked by robots?"

Dracoslythe

Quote from: annoyinglad on August 23, 2009, 05:46:14 AM
Christian Bale, he's epic. But his Batman voice... do I need to say much? It was a bad choice to do it the way he did... It's like he's trying to imitate the Hulk... But I like all his other works. He's one of my favorite actors.

Shia, he's pretty good. I liked seeing him in Indiana Jones after so many years since they cancelled that one show he was on. I also liked seeing him in I, Robot after having seen his Transformers movies so far. However, it only made me ask: "How many times is this guy gonna get attacked by robots?"
EVEN STEVENS. <3
I'm not a big fan of Shia, but I have to admit, Even Stevens was awesome, and he played the part of Sam pretty well in Transformers.

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay