Main Menu

I ain't gone for good!

Started by blazerh44, August 19, 2009, 01:15:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

Unfortunately since school is starting and all, I won't be able to be on the forum as much.

I'll try and get on as much as I can, but expect to see me less.

If I have a lot of new posts, it's cuz I did them all at one time. PM me if you wanna text me or something outside of the forum

SonicFan47

Huh, that's probably the case for me too, minus the texting thing.
Well, see ya less often, blazer!
Keep Rockin' on!
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

blazerh44

Hey I'll still try my best to stay on! And at least I'm going out with 1,000 posts now ;D

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 19, 2009, 01:15:24 PM
Unfortunately since school is starting and all, I won't be able to be on the forum as much.

I'll try and get on as much as I can, but expect to see me less.

If I have a lot of new posts, it's cuz I did them all at one time. PM me if you wanna text me or something outside of the forum
[size=pt]Now my evil plan to spend a huge amount of time on the forum will be executed... I will be able to use this time to get more posts than blazer... HAHAHAHA![/size]

Well, I suppose that's the case with everyone, but I'm still gonna get on as much as possible. I'm sure we'll still be on enough to talk to eachother right?

blazerh44

Of course! Some people sent me their numbers and I text them and call them and stuff.

I'll try and get on as much as I can.

I'll still be active on weekends though

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on August 19, 2009, 02:09:30 PM
Of course! Some people sent me their numbers and I text them and call them and stuff.

I'll try and get on as much as I can.

I'll still be active on weekends though

I'd send you my number, but since I moved and got it changed, I forgot exactly what it was...  :-[ I'll PM you it once my phone charges though.

Hakudamashi

at least you'll be here during school
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay