Main Menu

The Exciting Life of Blazerh44

Started by blazerh44, August 18, 2009, 03:57:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

Yep! Here I tell you about the exciting on-goings-on in my strange and sometimes crazy life!

Let's start with today......

Ok so I got up at around 6 this morning (I always wake up early for some reason) and I went on the forum. Then after my alarm went off which I woke up too early for, I took a shower and had breakfast. Apparently someone had left 2 dollars in my spot at the table! So I thought of who it could belong to, but since I don't really like my family, I kept it, and put it toward a new iPod.

At school, we shared personal parts about our lives in English class, so I shared about how I got ruin over by a car and lost my leg. Everyone freaked out, and some of the girls fainted. I guess it was a bad choice of topic......so anyways. At lunch, I went and hung out with my friend Regina. And for some reason, everyone was asking if we were going out. I thought, "Geez, I've been at this school for 7 days, and you already think I have a girlfriend?" Well we had a fire drill during my choir class, and I was completely caught off guard. I spilled my drink all over myself and my friends......

Back at home, I was immersed in homework, drew a bit, and now I'm here. So there's today in a nutshell