Main Menu

The most epic blog you will ever read.

Started by Snooky, August 17, 2009, 04:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sonicboom238

Lol I loved it.U should visit Chuck Norris later ;)
Lol hay i like cheese.

jkid101094

Quote from: Snooky on September 01, 2009, 03:30:58 PM
(that's right, I didn't get laid. That's not why the night was great). 

ROFL, I know why you put that. :D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

I SO wish I could have been there.  D:

Maybbbee
JUST MAYBBEEEEE

xaio

wiener XD i wish i was your real life friend, snooky, it would be EPICALL

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Snooky

Quote from: Dracoslythe on September 04, 2009, 03:18:10 PM
I SO wish I could have been there.  D:

Maybbbee
JUST MAYBBEEEEE
Quote from: xaio on September 05, 2009, 08:34:43 AM
wiener XD i wish i was your real life friend, snooky, it would be EPICALL

Oh, this shall be a good summer...

LightSuperSonic

Snooky

OK, so today kicked insurmountable amounts of ass. Not really. But this blog entry will make you lot think otherwise.

So I woke up this morning 10 minutes before my alarm was set. Irrelevant, because I went back to sleep anyway. I woke up 10 minutes later and stumbled into the bathroom. I pulled back the shower curtain and my homeboy, Chuck Norris, fucking lunged out at me and put a knife to my throat. I almost said "HOLY SHIT," but I was too scared to speak. He put the knife back into his boot and said, "Oops. I thought you were a zombie." I was shocked. The zombie apocalypse had come already? I asked him this and he said, "No." I said "Oh." And he left and I took a shower. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. I remember none of this, for I was half asleep.
Upon arriving to school, I took out my MP3 player and started listening to music. I walked around and decided, "I have enough money for breakfast." Though coming out of my mouth (I often think aloud), it sounded more like "fuck, I want some fucking breakfast." I went to the cafeteria and got a chocolate milk, a biscuit (american sort), a yogurt, and a hashbrown, and all this costed only 30 cents. Yeah. I don't know the alt code for the actual cents symbol. So I left and ate my breakfast while wandering the campus, when the ground started shaking and the sky turned red. I knew it couldn't have been Dark Jesus, for Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him, and no one survives a roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris. I thought of who could be responsible for this earthquake and then it occurred to me: It was Osnic the Hedgehog, the evil Sonic recolor with a crappy backstory. "DAMN YOU OSNIC!" I shouted to the heavens. All of a sudden, the shaking stopped...AND A HUGE FUCKING DRAGON CRAWLED OUT OF THE GROUND AND ATE ME. So did I just sit there and get digested? Hell no. I pulled out a sword and slashed the dragon's stomach open. I jumped out, the dragon roaring and breathing fire in pain, and stabbed the monster in the face. It fell to the ground and died. Hell yes. I kick ass.
Then the bell rang and I went to 1st period. It was boring. I'm gonna fail that class. We don't even learn anything in there, I swear it. Worst. Class. Evar.
Then I went to 2nd period. About halfway through the class, this dude looks at me and says, "You gay cuz?" I swear, you tell one fucking person...anyway I just gave him a blank stare and the question went away. But fuck, everyone at that school's a fucking expert now. Damn it all.
Anyway, 3rd period, there was some speech by Obama. He told us to stay in school. He's a better president than Bush was. So I half listened to the speech and drew dragons and minotaurs and bikers and shit in MS Paint. That minotaur I drew, it was fucking epic. When class was over, I kid you not, that thing was so epic it climbed out of the screen and murdered the entire class with its bloody axe. I ran like Sonic from Silver in 06. God, that game sucked.
So 4th period was boring. We had to go to the lecture room again. Ugh. Then lunch happened. I left and turned my MP3 player back on. I walked around and listened to it until 5th period. And when 5th period came around, I kept listening to it. I just walked in and sat down with the MP3 player on. The teacher didn't care. Twas epic.
So then I went to 6th, still listening to the MP3 player. I listened to that thing through the entire class. I passed this one chick, and she said something sarcastic about my MP3 player. So I did what any well-mannered, easy going person would do. I pulled out a bazooka and unloaded on her.
Then I went home and-...is he watching Big Brother? Who the hell watches Big Brother? Oh God...did he just say "bizzatch?" ...no. Just no. This show fucking sucks. God.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Snooky on September 08, 2009, 02:11:39 PM
OK, so today kicked insurmountable amounts of ass. Not really. But this blog entry will make you lot think otherwise.

So I woke up this morning 10 minutes before my alarm was set. Irrelevant, because I went back to sleep anyway. I woke up 10 minutes later and stumbled into the bathroom. I pulled back the shower curtain and my homeboy, Chuck Norris, fucking lunged out at me and put a knife to my throat. I almost said "HOLY SHIT," but I was too scared to speak. He put the knife back into his boot and said, "Oops. I thought you were a zombie." I was shocked. The zombie apocalypse had come already? I asked him this and he said, "No." I said "Oh." And he left and I took a shower. I walked to the bus stop and waited for the bus to come. I remember none of this, for I was half asleep.
Upon arriving to school, I took out my MP3 player and started listening to music. I walked around and decided, "I have enough money for breakfast." Though coming out of my mouth (I often think aloud), it sounded more like "fuck, I want some fucking breakfast." I went to the cafeteria and got a chocolate milk, a biscuit (american sort), a yogurt, and a hashbrown, and all this costed only 30 cents. Yeah. I don't know the alt code for the actual cents symbol. So I left and ate my breakfast while wandering the campus, when the ground started shaking and the sky turned red. I knew it couldn't have been Dark Jesus, for Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked him, and no one survives a roundhouse kick from Chuck Norris. I thought of who could be responsible for this earthquake and then it occurred to me: It was Osnic the Hedgehog, the evil Sonic recolor with a crappy backstory. "DAMN YOU OSNIC!" I shouted to the heavens. All of a sudden, the shaking stopped...AND A HUGE FUCKING DRAGON CRAWLED OUT OF THE GROUND AND ATE ME. So did I just sit there and get digested? Hell no. I pulled out a sword and slashed the dragon's stomach open. I jumped out, the dragon roaring and breathing fire in pain, and stabbed the monster in the face. It fell to the ground and died. Hell yes. I kick ass.
Then the bell rang and I went to 1st period. It was boring. I'm gonna fail that class. We don't even learn anything in there, I swear it. Worst. Class. Evar.
Then I went to 2nd period. About halfway through the class, this dude looks at me and says, "You gay cuz?" I swear, you tell one fucking person...anyway I just gave him a blank stare and the question went away. But fuck, everyone at that school's a fucking expert now. Damn it all.
Anyway, 3rd period, there was some speech by Obama. He told us to stay in school. He's a better president than Bush was. So I half listened to the speech and drew dragons and minotaurs and bikers and shit in MS Paint. That minotaur I drew, it was fucking epic. When class was over, I kid you not, that thing was so epic it climbed out of the screen and murdered the entire class with its bloody axe. I ran like Sonic from Silver in 06. God, that game sucked.
So 4th period was boring. We had to go to the lecture room again. Ugh. Then lunch happened. I left and turned my MP3 player back on. I walked around and listened to it until 5th period. And when 5th period came around, I kept listening to it. I just walked in and sat down with the MP3 player on. The teacher didn't care. Twas epic.
So then I went to 6th, still listening to the MP3 player. I listened to that thing through the entire class. I passed this one chick, and she said something sarcastic about my MP3 player. So I did what any well-mannered, easy going person would do. I pulled out a bazooka and unloaded on her.
Then I went home and-...is he watching Big Brother? Who the hell watches Big Brother? Oh God...did he just say "bizzatch?" ...no. Just no. This show fucking sucks. God.
HOLY SHIT, THAT'S A LOT!!!!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Snooky

So we went to see Zombieland today. Twas epic. Best movie ever.
Besides Snatch.

Anyway was good. On the way back home, we argued over what our names were (in the movie the characters were named after cities). First I was Murfreesboro, then I decided to be Memphis. Sherrell (step-sister) was Marshall (even though that's a county), sister was Murfreesboro (she stole it >:U), mom was Nashville.

Also we rated each character based on appearance. By which I mean I did in the parking lot on the way back to the car. My sister, who does not know I'm bi, had a thoroughly confused look on her face. I win C: Wichitaw (or however you spell it) was hot, Tallahassee was hot, Colombus was alright, and Little Rock was 12. I'm no pedophile.

Oh, but you bastards want something completely epic and implausible, don't you?
OK, so we went to see Zombieland. And right at the climax, when they are fighting zombies at Pacific Playland (caution: you just read a spoiler), Tallahassee jumped out of the screen and shot Bob Marley (who was sitting behind me) in the face. He then raped me anally, which I thoroughly enjoyed. Thoroughly.