Main Menu

The most epic blog you will ever read.

Started by Snooky, August 17, 2009, 04:58:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Snooky

Everyone knows blogs are boring, so I'm going to spice mine up by blowing everyday events entirely out of proportion, starting with today.

So I woke up this morning and went over to my homeboy, Chuck Norris. We started UFC wrestling, and he broke every bone in my body with only his index finger, because he's Chuck Norris and he can. After he restored me with his magical Chuck Norris powers, I took a shower, ate some cereal, and went to the bus stop, only to notice that the bus was not there, and the bus stop was vacant! I knew the zombie apocalypse had to be upon us, but turns out, I just missed the bus. Nothing more.
I walked home, knowing that this was all a plot concocted by my arch nemesis, Evil Jesus (Jesus' evil twin). I went home, took my shoes off, took off my backpack, and got on the computer, hoping to skip school entirely. Then someone with a car and a drivers license got the ingenious idea to drive me. Damn them.
School was completely boring. Skip'd.
I was speaking with my friend John (what a coincidence XD), whose nickname, I kid you not, is Mr. Waffledude...but I call him Toast, for when I met him, he was wearing a rather humorous T-shirt that said "Toasted" on the front.
So when the bell rang, I walked toward the bus stop, and all of a sudden Evil Jesus, Hitler, Charles Manson, and Ghandi's step-brother all ran at me with hatchets. I thought I was doomed...but my homeboy, Chuck Norris, jumped in and delivered an orgasmic roundhouse kick that sent all 4 of them flying to opposite ends of the earth. Then Chuck Norris sat me on his shoulder, flew me home, and said something to me that I'll never forget: "if you ever wake me up at 6 in the morning to wrestle with you again, I'll kill you."

Dracoslythe

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 17, 2009, 04:59:46 PM
Best blog ever.

Is that because it has Chuck Norris in it, or is it because of another reason? LOL

darkness shadow

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 17, 2009, 05:01:37 PM
Is that because it has Chuck Norris in it, or is it because of another reason? LOL
chuck norris and other reasons =D
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Snooky on August 17, 2009, 04:58:19 PM
Everyone knows blogs are boring, so I'm going to spice mine up by blowing everyday events entirely out of proportion, starting with today.

So I woke up this morning and went over to my homeboy, Chuck Norris. We started UFC wrestling, and he broke every bone in my body with only his index finger, because he's Chuck Norris and he can. After he restored me with his magical Chuck Norris powers, I took a shower, ate some cereal, and went to the bus stop, only to notice that the bus was not there, and the bus stop was vacant! I knew the zombie apocalypse had to be upon us, but turns out, I just missed the bus. Nothing more.
I walked home, knowing that this was all a plot concocted by my arch nemesis, Evil Jesus (Jesus' evil twin). I went home, took my shoes off, took off my backpack, and got on the computer, hoping to skip school entirely. Then someone with a car and a drivers license got the ingenious idea to drive me. Damn them.
School was completely boring. Skip'd.
I was speaking with my friend John (what a coincidence XD), whose nickname, I kid you not, is Mr. Waffledude...but I call him Toast, for when I met him, he was wearing a rather humorous T-shirt that said "Toasted" on the front.
So when the bell rang, I walked toward the bus stop, and all of a sudden Evil Jesus, Hitler, Charles Manson, and Ghandi's step-brother all ran at me with hatchets. I thought I was doomed...but my homeboy, Chuck Norris, jumped in and delivered an orgasmic roundhouse kick that sent all 4 of them flying to opposite ends of the earth. Then Chuck Norris sat me on his shoulder, flew me home, and said something to me that I'll never forget: "if you ever wake me up at 6 in the morning to wrestle with you again, I'll kill you."
you missed one thing, you spammed dick rider on skype >:C

Best blog ever
NO SIGNATURE

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: darkness shadow on August 17, 2009, 10:05:53 PM
chuck norris and other reasons =D

Why does everyone think CHUCK NORRIS is so amazing... ???

blazerh44

Wow this makes my blog look like crap. Looks like I gotta go spruce mine up a bit

jkid101094

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on August 18, 2009, 04:23:43 AM
Why does everyone think CHUCK NORRIS is so amazing... ???
I honestly have no clue... :(

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

blazerh44

ShadowsOfSilver

The Meph's back in da hawz

Snooky

Second installment:

So I woke up this morning at 5:30, half an hour before when I usually wake up. I looked out my window and to my sheer horror, I saw...ZOMB-wait, no I didn't. I took a shower and went to school. Nothing more.
So upon arriving to school, my MP3 player decided to be a prick and the battery died. What was I to do in class now? LEARN? I think not. As I walked into my first period class, I noticed the teacher was not there. Good. I laid my head down on the desk and as soon as the bell rang, the teacher walked in. Bad. I slept through most of 1st period anyway.
Nothing happened in second period.
Nothing happened in third either. That's the keyboarding class, how exciting could that get?
In 4th period, we all had to go to the lecture room, presumably to get lectured at. About halfway through the class (it was my English 2 class and we were discussing different types of conflicts in stories), and I don't even have to exaggerate this, the teacher did a backflip onto the desk, pulled out 2 miniguns, and fired the place up. She then turned into Solid Snake and lit a cigarette. She explained to us, "What I just did, that was an example of conflict."
So approximately 2/3's of the way into class, the lunch bell rang. I went to get my lunch, walked outside and IT WAS RAINING LIKE A [insert clever simile here]. I dared not venture to the annex to find any of my friends, for it was clear suicide-rain like this would be an opponent for Chuck Norris himself.
Thankfully, the rain had let up by 5th period. I entered my geometry class and drew 2 panels of my Sonic comic. Progress is slow lately.
After that, I ventured to the annex to attend my biology class, where I fell asleep and did nothing for an hour. Then the bell rang and I left.
I got on the bus and sat behind one of my friends. I inquired as to whether or not he possessed any illegal substances. He said no. He went on to explain that he had been caught smoking and he was grounded. Well...that sucked.
I was walking home from the bus stop about 15 minutes later when everyone fell to the ground and died...THE ZOMBIE APOCALYPSE WAS UPON US AND I WAS IMMUNE! FUCK YES! I proceeded to loot-wait, that didn't happen either.
So I went home and I might go swimming later.

Update: I didn't go swimming.

azlj01

No why didn't you go swimming  :P
Lol your blog was interesting just by the chuck norris sentence your blog XD
Keep this blog Alive even if it has to become a zombie one.

Snooky

Quote from: azlj01 on August 29, 2009, 10:09:17 AM
No why didn't you go swimming  :P
I don't remember small details XP

Anyway...
BEST.
NIGHT.
EVAR.

I must write about this. It was amazing.
(no Chuck Norris or any shit like that this entry.)

So I came home from school and chatted with Draco and Nights (<3) and me and Draco webcam chatted. Twas epic. I had a sudden urge to do some drugs, so I went out to search for some. I knocked on a man's door (this man was loaded) but apparently, he was grounded for setting things on fire (which adds a small bit of irony to this story). So I found the rest of the young people out playing football, the american sort. I asked where a certain friend of mine was, and her boyfriend told me (that's right, I didn't get laid. That's not why the night was great). I went to go see her and found her laying under some trees. I thought she was asleep, so I poked her with my foot. She was awake, lawl. I inquired if she was in possession of any...funny stuff :3 She was not. So I pulled out my lighter, and we started burning things. Then she had a brilliant idea. "Let's build a fire pit," she says. I, of course, could only say yes to this ingenious proposal. So we stole some bricks from behind the maintenance building and took some gravel from a nearby construction site. We then proceeded to build the fire pit behind some trees. We put some flammable things in the pit and lit it up. Then, we had an even better idea: we could cook hot dogs in this fire pit.
Best.
Idea.
Evar.
Eventually, her boyfriend arrived (we were waiting for him). We burned more stuff and sat in the field for about an hour and then we decided to start cooking stuff. They went to her house to get food, and I went to my house to get charcoal.
To my dismay, we were out of charcoal.
Luckily though, a man who was moving out that we knew had charcoal. He gave us an almost empty bag that conveniently had just enough charcoal to cook shit with. We started walking back when the ENTIRE FUCKING NEIGHBORHOOD decided to follow us. We told them to fuck off (paraphrased) and this one kid decided to ask why I was going (I suppose he grouped the other 2 together) to which I replied, "I helped build the pit, I'm entitled." The friend agreed and the kid left. So we got back with the food and the fuckers decided to spy on us. They left eventually.
Anyway, we started a fire as the sun started to set. We started roasting hot dogs and made small quips using the word "wiener" instead of saying hot dog. Much immature giggling X3
The hours flew by. It was amazing. We ate hot dogs and then we ate ice cream. Some other shit happened but I can't remember.
Anyway, then I came home and blogged this. It was amazing. Best night ever. Epicness all around.
...zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse zombie apocalypse

xaio

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!