Facebook Hacker Warning!

Started by Super Sonic Boom, August 15, 2009, 04:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

This warning is for anyone who uses Facebook, there are 2 hackers on the site that are attempting to add members as friends in order to cause serious damage to your computer! Messages have been spreading over Facebook warning people about the hackers in order to keep the hacking down to a minimum. Here is the original message that is spreading around Facebook to warn members.

ALERT! DO NOT REQUEST TO ADD: 'STEFANIA COLAC' & 'ALEJANDRO SPITZNER'. THEY'RE HACKERS. SO TELL ALL ON YOUR WALL. IF SOMEONE ADDS THEM THEY EARN YOUR CONTACTS, EMPTY COMPUTER AND ADDRESSES. SO COPY AND PASTE THIS TEXT

The whole Internet is a buzz because these 2 people have tried to add countless people to their accounts!
Luckily they denied the request...if you don't know someone...don't add them!

Jordan teh Echidna

Pesterchum = sirJayden

xaio

OH MAI GAH that's why i add noone i don't know!! (besides you guys, i wish i could, but then my dad would freak out, when i make one ) anways, if they send me a freind request, i'll report them (if you can)m'kay?

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Dracoslythe

Gotchya.  I'll post it right now.  C:

Thanks for telling us.

annoyinglad

Quote from: Dracoslythe on August 20, 2009, 10:31:01 AM
Gotchya.  I'll post it right now.  C:

Thanks for telling us.

Lol, I don't even use Facebook anymore. It wasn't serving the purpose I had wanted it too... Thanks for the warning though, I'll tell my friends that do use it.

Sonicboom238

Even though I don't use it,thanks.  ;D
Lol hay i like cheese.

LightSuperSonic