Who do YOU think is the MOST POPULAR member on Sonic ROMs?

Started by Dracoslythe, October 16, 2008, 02:53:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rivaldragonic

http://i39.tinypic.com/24x15yv.jpg
The Super Sonic Sig Maker

"I'm here to kick ass and drink cups of tea....and I'm all out of tea."

Indiman

Thank You All! We are all epic (except for spammers! >:() Rival I think your the most popular Non-Mod/Admin here because you have the most karma out of NonMods/Admins ;D

And Dave is an awesome friend! 8) And reaver is awesome friend to talk to and is the 8DDDDD MASTER 8) SonicFan23 is hilarious! And fun to talk to :P Draco is well...EPIC. Windlessusher is superspecialawesome XD and Blade is just 8)

CradledEggle

Quote from: HyperDarkspines on October 20, 2008, 04:53:03 PM
Thank You All! We are all epic (except for spammers! >:() Rival I think your the most popular Non-Mod/Admin here because you have the most karma out of NonMods/Admins ;D

And Dave is an awesome friend! 8) And reaver is awesome friend to talk to and is the 8DDDDD MASTER 8) SonicFan23 is hilarious! And fun to talk to :P Draco is well...EPIC. Windlessusher is superspecialawesome XD and Blade is just 8)
thanks :D i feel loved.and to think i thought no one cared about meh.
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Indiman

Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on October 20, 2008, 05:47:34 PM
thanks :D i feel loved.and to think i thought no one cared about meh.
Are you kidding me? you're a cool member here! ;D

darkness shadow

Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on October 19, 2008, 05:04:14 PM
what about me XD any wy i'd say,draco,SoNICFaN23/windlessusher,sonicmaddave.Gleech and hyperdarkspines.ultra shadow and the bringer of the taild doll.XD and Espio
thnx blade, ur in ma top freinds, but srry 2 say this, dracos top [i haven't been on this topic in a while, thats y it's kinda late]
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

rivaldragonic

^______^ Well ppl are catching up now cause i haven't had any new karma in a while, i need to find some moar awesome on the interwebs to share with you pplz :3

Proto_Blaze

no one suggested the bringer of the tails doll... me lol. i say reaver because i like his avatar

rivaldragonic

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on October 21, 2008, 03:16:29 AM
no one suggested the bringer of the tails doll... me lol. i say reaver because i like his avatar
Actually blade did ;)

"what about me XD any wy i'd say,draco,SoNICFaN23/windlessusher,sonicmaddave.Gleech and hyperdarkspines.ultra shadow and the bringer of the taild doll.XD and Espio"

all be it tails was spelt wrong :P

Reaver77

Quote from: Proto_Blaze on October 21, 2008, 03:16:29 AM

Woo :P

Dracoslythe

Hakudamashi

YAYZ I'm popular XD this is tottaly superspecialawesome ;D
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Dracoslythe

rivaldragonic

darkness shadow

wat about me? am i liked by only 1 or 2 people? makes me feel lonely
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultrashadow on October 21, 2008, 06:16:13 PM
wat about me? am i liked by only 1 or 2 people? makes me feel lonely
I think......eh I don't know you very well so yea >_>
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay