Any musicians out there?

Started by Reaver77, October 10, 2008, 04:01:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eryth

I kinda liked playing the recorder, personally. I forget how to play it now, though  :'(

But yeah, I play the flute and I'm teaching myself how to play piano...and I'm guessing playing Guitar Hero doesn't count, lol
-"Why do you press the same button to punch and to talk to someone?"

Let the people be warned; violent and peaceful interaction are now rolled into one button. Use with caution.

KnuXXX

I sing, play drums, a little guitar & bass.. And I'm going to learn how to play piano =P
This is a signature.

SlashXVI

I play a variety of stuff! Electric Guitar, Ocarina (TRYING TO LEARN  :P), Drums, and Flute.

THANKS JET!

KnuXXX

Quote from: SlashXVI on March 10, 2009, 12:40:03 PM
I play a variety of stuff! Electric Guitar, Ocarina (TRYING TO LEARN  :P), Drums, and Flute.

O rite, I forgot my ocarinas, lmao =p I'm trying to learn the Sonic Heroes theme.. I know the start
This is a signature.

Choa_Fan

I used to be able to play the flute pretty damn well up until High School. Then I focused on acting instead.

Kristomaster

I play the Gitar and can also use the drums. Also I sing ALOT. So I'll say I play on the voice :P
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

PileOPapers

Kristomaster

I can play on the keyboard as good as all other people who can't :P
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

carocca1

Quote from: Reaver77 on October 12, 2008, 12:17:05 PM
We were forced to play that infernal piece of plastic in 5th grade. Blech.

I would like to learn to play an ocarina though ;D
i have an ocarina but y just cant playit XD
how do i put an image here ????

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HMS7

I PLAY acousit and electic guitar learn to play crush 40 songs and zerbahead his world
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

George111

Ioshyriku

I compose some really cool songs, but i am not a good singer.

blazerh44

Piano, bass guitar, and any pretty much every percussion instrument. Oh, and I'm learning how to play the sax

blazerh44

It is, Now may I ask, why are you looking for musicians? Are you in need of someone to play something for you or something?