Main Menu

Uuhhh,Why not :-)

Started by Hakudamashi, June 27, 2009, 01:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 28, 2009, 05:53:16 PM
I don't know why Sundays are so boring -_-
Mabey cuz ppl go to church.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 28, 2009, 05:54:50 PM
Mabey cuz ppl go to church.
I only go to church on Sunday for special occasions
I go on Saturdays
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 28, 2009, 05:55:34 PM
I only go to church on Sunday for special occasions
I go on Saturdays
I just went back to church today.

SuperSonic23

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on June 28, 2009, 06:24:54 PM
Exactly. So delete this and all of the other blogs here right now. Blogs are for LiveJournal, not for unrelated forums.
I'm sorry man,but thats not up to me
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Skyle369

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 27, 2009, 01:53:25 PM
Shut up,I got nothing better to do.Now:
June 27,2009,Saturday

I did an all nighter tonight,so from 12:00am-8:30am I've been trying to beat Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts.But Oogie Boogie pissed me off so I gave up.Being incredibly tired I decided to take a nap that lasted for 4 short minutes cause I was rudely awake by the noise of my door opening >.<.My mom came in saying about how I shouldn't do all nighters cause my T.V. is loud and its bad for my health then I kinda zoned out.But I zoned back in when she asked me what do I wanna eat today."PIZZA!!" I yelled cause I haven't had that sh*t in 2 weeks =O.

So off my mom went to do her Saturday morning routine and I dunked my head in cold water to keep myself awake(never doing it again ._.) So I went over to ma Wii and screwed around with the channels.Then I got bored and went to SSBB.Flawlessly owned 2 newbs(as in left with 0% damage,yes they sucked that bad) and 4 guys where I lost 1 point.Then my internet shut off again and I got kicked off WiFi.So as usual IO took my anger out on lvl 3&5 CPUs.Then I got bored after 2hrs and decided to play Animal Crossing Wild World(DS) while watching the saturday morning cartoons for the first time in like 3 years  :o and what a sh*tfest it was -_-

Right before I decided to slam the DS into my head my mom came back with PIZZA =D.So I had my lunch with Pizza and Kola Champagne while watching DBZ movie 9(Cause I haven't actually sat down and watch it) on AnimeFreak.tv.After the movie I played God of War and with my Cat Precious until it was time for me to go to Church at 5:30pm

When I returned,I tried on my new pants mom bought and realized I'm gaining weight D: Then I felt like occupying my time during the summer so I started this blog.

The End

One of the most entertaining blogs evah!

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 28, 2009, 05:48:26 PM
JUNE 28,2009 Sunday

I got up this morning at precisely 9:01am then took a nap for 35 minutes.Then I used my PC for a few hours then played DBZ:Buu's Fury on my DS till it was dinner time.Then I walked my dog,then played with ma cat then watch "The Life of Micheal Jackson" on TV.
Then I got my DS taken away took a bath packed my bag getting ready to go to bed

sundays suck

LOLZ, I watched the life of MJ too.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 27, 2009, 01:53:25 PM
Shut up,I got nothing better to do.Now:
June 27,2009,Saturday

I did an all nighter tonight,so from 12:00am-8:30am I've been trying to beat Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts.But Oogie Boogie pissed me off so I gave up.Being incredibly tired I decided to take a nap that lasted for 4 short minutes cause I was rudely awake by the noise of my door opening >.<.My mom came in saying about how I shouldn't do all nighters cause my T.V. is loud and its bad for my health then I kinda zoned out.But I zoned back in when she asked me what do I wanna eat today."PIZZA!!" I yelled cause I haven't had that sh*t in 2 weeks =O.

So off my mom went to do her Saturday morning routine and I dunked my head in cold water to keep myself awake(never doing it again ._.) So I went over to ma Wii and screwed around with the channels.Then I got bored and went to SSBB.Flawlessly owned 2 newbs(as in left with 0% damage,yes they sucked that bad) and 4 guys where I lost 1 point.Then my internet shut off again and I got kicked off WiFi.So as usual IO took my anger out on lvl 3&5 CPUs.Then I got bored after 2hrs and decided to play Animal Crossing Wild World(DS) while watching the saturday morning cartoons for the first time in like 3 years  :o and what a sh*tfest it was -_-

Right before I decided to slam the DS into my head my mom came back with PIZZA =D.So I had my lunch with Pizza and Kola Champagne while watching DBZ movie 9(Cause I haven't actually sat down and watch it) on AnimeFreak.tv.After the movie I played God of War and with my Cat Precious until it was time for me to go to Church at 5:30pm

When I returned,I tried on my new pants mom bought and realized I'm gaining weight D: Then I felt like occupying my time during the summer so I started this blog.

The End
LAWL, those people must be either cheap or don't read the instructions XD
Why didn't you tell me you were on WiFi so i could kick your ass
NO SIGNATURE

brother1233

it really does sound like it sucks? geting fat? losing on kingdom heart? taking your anger on the computer on super smash brother and Scream for pizza and Put your in the water lol!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: JetTheHawk on June 29, 2009, 08:21:47 AM
Why didn't you tell me you were on WiFi so i could kick your ass
1.My PC was being screwy
2.I wanted to meet a hacker
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

JUNE 29,2009
It was my IT exam today so I had to go to school at 12:30pm
as usual we screwed around with our PSPs and children's trading cards until it was time for the exam
but suddenly some dude got the fits(eyes rolled back,mouth started to frass,had a seizure,etc.) and then made like Drunken Lee and owned everyone.Then he fainted and almost dies(his pulse stopped)So he was carried to the hospital and missed the exam(big woop)
When I got home,I screwed with ma Wii for a few hours,then came here

and nothing special happened on the 30th
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay