Main Menu

Uuhhh,Why not :-)

Started by Hakudamashi, June 27, 2009, 01:53:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hakudamashi

Shut up,I got nothing better to do.Now:
June 27,2009,Saturday

I did an all nighter tonight,so from 12:00am-8:30am I've been trying to beat Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts.But Oogie Boogie pissed me off so I gave up.Being incredibly tired I decided to take a nap that lasted for 4 short minutes cause I was rudely awake by the noise of my door opening >.<.My mom came in saying about how I shouldn't do all nighters cause my T.V. is loud and its bad for my health then I kinda zoned out.But I zoned back in when she asked me what do I wanna eat today."PIZZA!!" I yelled cause I haven't had that sh*t in 2 weeks =O.

So off my mom went to do her Saturday morning routine and I dunked my head in cold water to keep myself awake(never doing it again ._.) So I went over to ma Wii and screwed around with the channels.Then I got bored and went to SSBB.Flawlessly owned 2 newbs(as in left with 0% damage,yes they sucked that bad) and 4 guys where I lost 1 point.Then my internet shut off again and I got kicked off WiFi.So as usual IO took my anger out on lvl 3&5 CPUs.Then I got bored after 2hrs and decided to play Animal Crossing Wild World(DS) while watching the saturday morning cartoons for the first time in like 3 years  :o and what a sh*tfest it was -_-

Right before I decided to slam the DS into my head my mom came back with PIZZA =D.So I had my lunch with Pizza and Kola Champagne while watching DBZ movie 9(Cause I haven't actually sat down and watch it) on AnimeFreak.tv.After the movie I played God of War and with my Cat Precious until it was time for me to go to Church at 5:30pm

When I returned,I tried on my new pants mom bought and realized I'm gaining weight D: Then I felt like occupying my time during the summer so I started this blog.

The End
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 27, 2009, 01:53:25 PM
Shut up,I got nothing better to do.Now:
June 27,2009,Saturday

I did an all nighter tonight,so from 12:00am-8:30am I've been trying to beat Halloween Town in Kingdom Hearts.But Oogie Boogie pissed me off so I gave up.Being incredibly tired I decided to take a nap that lasted for 4 short minutes cause I was rudely awake by the noise of my door opening >.<.My mom came in saying about how I shouldn't do all nighters cause my T.V. is loud and its bad for my health then I kinda zoned out.But I zoned back in when she asked me what do I wanna eat today."PIZZA!!" I yelled cause I haven't had that sh*t in 2 weeks =O.

So off my mom went to do her Saturday morning routine and I dunked my head in cold water to keep myself awake(never doing it again ._.) So I went over to ma Wii and screwed around with the channels.Then I got bored and went to SSBB.Flawlessly owned 2 newbs(as in left with 0% damage,yes they sucked that bad) and 4 guys where I lost 1 point.Then my internet shut off again and I got kicked off WiFi.So as usual IO took my anger out on lvl 3&5 CPUs.Then I got bored after 2hrs and decided to play Animal Crossing Wild World(DS) while watching the saturday morning cartoons for the first time in like 3 years  :o and what a sh*tfest it was -_-

Right before I decided to slam the DS into my head my mom came back with PIZZA =D.So I had my lunch with Pizza and Kola Champagne while watching DBZ movie 9(Cause I haven't actually sat down and watch it) on AnimeFreak.tv.After the movie I played God of War and with my Cat Precious until it was time for me to go to Church at 5:30pm

When I returned,I tried on my new pants mom bought and realized I'm gaining weight D: Then I felt like occupying my time during the summer so I started this blog.

The End
Sounds like your day kinda sucked.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

NiGHTS

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 27, 2009, 02:08:58 PM
Real life Problems>Forum happiness

nuuu

sounds liek an ossum day lol

SuperSonic23

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 27, 2009, 02:25:20 PM
Want me to end your misery?
A shotgun to the gut couldn't kill me
What can you do?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 27, 2009, 02:26:18 PM
A shotgun to the gut couldn't kill me
What can you do?
This. *takes knife and stabs Wind 10 times*

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 27, 2009, 02:27:55 PM
This. *takes knife and stabs Wind 10 times*
yyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhh I'ma play ma DS now
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 27, 2009, 02:30:34 PM
yyyeeeeaaaaaahhhhh I'ma play ma DS now
And I'll play mah Wii!

Hakudamashi

JUNE 28,2009 Sunday

I got up this morning at precisely 9:01am then took a nap for 35 minutes.Then I used my PC for a few hours then played DBZ:Buu's Fury on my DS till it was dinner time.Then I walked my dog,then played with ma cat then watch "The Life of Micheal Jackson" on TV.
Then I got my DS taken away took a bath packed my bag getting ready to go to bed

sundays suck
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 28, 2009, 05:48:26 PM
JUNE 28,2009 Sunday
[/size]

I got up this morning at precisely 9:01am then took a nap for 35 minutes.Then I used my PC for a few hours then played DBZ:Buu's Fury on my DS till it was dinner time.Then I walked my dog,then played with ma cat then watch "The Life of Micheal Jackson" on TV.
Then I got my DS taken away took a bath packed my bag getting ready to go to bed

sundays suck
I know, right!