Main Menu

Wow, I'm surprised this is happening... Again...

Started by annoyinglad, June 26, 2009, 11:20:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 26, 2009, 01:14:03 PM
He's not ganna add you because that idiot annoyinglad (who also stands for his  name) uses favortism and just let him go, he did nothing special here anyway, if he really wanted to stay here he would post great stuff so everyone noticed BUT since he fails he can't :P

Wow Jet... You're such a jack a**... Just because someone isn't on the list doesn't mean I won't miss them at all, there's more to it than 2 options. You don't need to be such an a**hole about it. Go ahead, take my karma to -9 Trillion. I stand by my comments.

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 01:11:51 PM
How come I'm not on the list? BTW, pllllllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz don't go!

Sorry, we never really knew eachother. I will miss you though, just not too much. Please don't take that offensively!  :-[

Quote from: xaio on June 26, 2009, 12:19:00 PM
hey annoyinglad...i know it's too late to say anything that would help you stay but... :'( i'll miss you buddy.. you were a one of a kind old pal, i can remember when you came, just yer name kinda scared me, but i grew accustomed to it, and found it to be very expressing.. yet odd.. yer a very nice person, and i wish you would stay.. i have one request..can you add another wee to yer time..i wanna really be able to talk...i hardly ever talk to you kow, and it sadens me to see you leave like the snap of a finger..i understand where you're comin from..i almost left TWICE again after i just came back..but hey, you are quite intelligent, and i know you can handle wat you are doing...i know i sound (SUPER) soft but, i gotta cry ...

I'm really sorry. Don't worry about me, I was never important to anyone here anyway.

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 26, 2009, 01:37:02 PM
I do because in my opinion ....he IS a noob... o,o

Lol, prove how I am. You're just being insecure because you have problems in your life. That's why you're such a jack ass to everyone. Think you can prove me wrong? I'd like to see you try. 1 on 1, I'd kick your a**. And I'm scrawny as heck.

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 26, 2009, 02:32:17 PM
G bye man!

But just don't delete your acc.!
It will be a rememberance of your existence here in Sonic Zone

I'm sorry, but most people wouldn't like to remember me at all. It's weird, I finally started to like you and now I'm leaving... Somewhat ironic.

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 02:55:53 PM
Yeah! Kind of.

Oh joy! JetTheB**** has convinced you that I'm a spawn of Satan! That's just what I need! Whatever happened to opinions? This place is a dictatorship, I swear...

Quote from: xaio on June 26, 2009, 03:26:46 PM
of couse he won't listen!! HE'S PISSED AT THE WAY PPL TREAT HIM!!! HE FEELS LEFT OUT AND HATED (but michael, a different story, he's just actin n00by) WE NEED TO CHANGE THAT!!!

Lol, I could care less about what people think of me. I'm not like that michael dude who's whining because people are getting after him for spamming. Like I said, I'm not leaving for any of those reasons, it's because I don't want to be here any more. What purpose could I possibly serve? I'm willing to agree with some people that I'm the only one here who could make this forum a place of peace, understanding, and make it enjoyable for everyone, but no one wants my help. Besides it's boring here now. Nothing exciting ever happens.

Elija2

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 26, 2009, 11:20:57 AM
5. Elija2
-All I can say to you is... You're a very odd person, you know that right?

*tear* That really meant a lot to me. And yes, I am aware that I am different from others here, but that's what makes me unique. You were a really good member who really stood out. It sucks that you are deleting your account, which means that you'll likely never come back. Oh well, I'll really miss you.

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 26, 2009, 01:14:03 PM
He's not ganna add you because that idiot annoyinglad (who also stands for his  name) uses favortism and just let him go, he did nothing special here anyway, if he really wanted to stay here he would post great stuff so everyone noticed BUT since he fails he can't :P

What are you talking about? Annoylinglad was probably one of the best members here. Well, maybe that's exaggerating, but someone doesn't need to be accepted by you to be accepted by everybody. Annoyinglad was a very much liked person and he'll be missed by many of us. There's a reason you weren't on his list of people to say goodbye to, because you're a jerk. >.> Stop picking on members like that, because that makes you no better than your descriptions of them. Seriously jet, annoyinglad is leaving forever and all you can do is rip on him. What a great guy you are.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: annoyinglad on May 24, 1970, 06:18:19 PM

Sorry, we never really knew eachother. I will miss you though, just not too much. Please don't take that offensively!  :-[

Oh joy! JetTheB**** has convinced you that I'm a spawn of Satan! That's just what I need! Whatever happened to opinions? This place is a dictatorship, I swear...
1. None taken.

2. He didn't! You're kind of acting n00by (not in a bad way). What he's saying is that you need to change your attitude. That's all! Nobody called you a spawn of Satan BTW!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

annoyinglad

Quote from: Elija2 on June 26, 2009, 03:39:40 PM
*tear* That really meant a lot to me. And yes, I am aware that I am different from others here, but that's what makes me unique. You were a really good member who really stood out. It sucks that you are deleting your account, which means that you'll likely never come back. Oh well, I'll really miss you.

What are you talking about? Annoylinglad was probably one of the best members here. Well, maybe that's exaggerating, but someone doesn't need to be accepted by you to be accepted by everybody. Annoyinglad was a very much liked person and he'll be missed by many of us. There's a reason you weren't on his list of people to say goodbye to, because you're a jerk. >.> Stop picking on members like that, because that makes you no better than your descriptions of them. Seriously jet, annoyinglad is leaving forever and all you can do is rip on him. What a great guy you are.

Thanks Elija. You and xaio seem to be the only ones who have something to say relating to the fact that I'm leaving. Skyle means well, but in no offence to him, he probably doesn't care all that much. Jet's being a b**** because he hates me and SS11 is just whining because he wasn't directly included. Oh, btw, watch my karma. Before this topic it was 40. By the time I leave I bet it will be much lower  ;D

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 03:43:28 PM
1. None taken.

2. He didn't! You're kind of acting n00by (not in a bad way). What he's saying is that you need to change your attitude. That's all! Nobody called you a spawn of Satan BTW!

Lol, swerving away from the noob thing, eh? Explain to me why:

1. I'm being a "noob."
2. How it's "not in a bad way."

SuperSonic23

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 26, 2009, 03:45:32 PM
SS11 is just whining because he wasn't directly included.

Lol, swerving away from the noob thing, eh? Explain to me why:

1. I'm being a "noob."
2. How it's "not in a bad way."
1. I'm not whining!
2. You're acting like one. You're not one!
3. That you sometimes act like one!

BTW, I hope Jet doesn't hate you cuz you spam (I don't think you do!).

annoyinglad

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 03:58:21 PM
1. I'm not whining!
2. You're acting like one. You're not one!

Then explain you're earlier post stating:

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 01:11:51 PM
How come I'm not on the list?

Sounds kinda whiny to me and after that you started agreeing with Jet about me being a noob.
YOU'RE STILL AVOIDING THE QUESTION! How am I acting like one then?

*sits and waits for John to come through and ban me for having an opinion about the forum*

JetTheHawk

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 26, 2009, 03:32:42 PM
Wow Jet... You're such a jack a**... Just because someone isn't on the list doesn't mean I won't miss them at all, there's more to it than 2 options. You don't need to be such an a**hole about it. Go ahead, take my karma to -9 Trillion. I stand by my comments.

Sorry, we never really knew eachother. I will miss you though, just not too much. Please don't take that offensively!  :-[

I'm really sorry. Don't worry about me, I was never important to anyone here anyway.

Lol, prove how I am. You're just being insecure because you have problems in your life. That's why you're such a jack ass to everyone. Think you can prove me wrong? I'd like to see you try. 1 on 1, I'd kick your a**. And I'm scrawny as heck.

I'm sorry, but most people wouldn't like to remember me at all. It's weird, I finally started to like you and now I'm leaving... Somewhat ironic.

Lol, I could care less about what people think of me. I'm not like that michael dude who's whining because people are getting after him for spamming. Like I said, I'm not leaving for any of those reasons, it's because I don't want to be here any more. What purpose could I possibly serve? I'm willing to agree with some people that I'm the only one here who could make this forum a place of peace, understanding, and make it enjoyable for everyone, but no one wants my help. Besides it's boring here now. Nothing exciting ever happens.
Bwavo... mephy should have been here with his avatar showing how amazed i am :P
NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 26, 2009, 04:03:35 PM
Then explain you're earlier post stating:

Sounds kinda whiny to me and after that you started agreeing with Jet about me being a noob.
YOU'RE STILL AVOIDING THE QUESTION! How am I acting like one then?

*sits and waits for John to come through and ban me for having an opinion about the forum*
LISTEN TO ME! I'M NOT BEING WHINY! AND I'M NOT AGREEING WITH JET! OMFG! NOW YOU KNOW IT MOTHA F**KA!

EDIT: Sorry for screaming and swearing, but you needed to hear me out!

annoyinglad

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 26, 2009, 04:09:16 PM
Bwavo... mephy should have been here with his avatar showing how amazed i am :P

Sarcasm noted... a**hole...

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 04:09:50 PM
LISTEN TO ME! I'M NOT BEING WHINY! AND I'M NOT AGREEING WITH JET! OMFG! NOW YOU KNOW IT MOTHA F**KA!

nvm about that. It doesn't matter, but still, you're avoiding the question completely. You can't show how I'm acting like a noob because you have no proof that I am. If being a noob is being a person that:

-Has an opinion
-Stands up for themself
-Knows when they've had enough
-Is willing to stand by their opinion
-Wants clarification on uncertain subjects

then by all means I'm one of the biggest noobs in the history of the world. But otherwise, please elaborate on your point.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 26, 2009, 04:15:18 PM
nvm about that. It doesn't matter, but still, you're avoiding the question completely. You can't show how I'm acting like a noob because you have no proof that I am. If being a noob is being a person that:

-Has an opinion
-Stands up for themself
-Knows when they've had enough
-Is willing to stand by their opinion
-Wants clarification on uncertain subjects

then by all means I'm one of the biggest noobs in the history of the world. But otherwise, please elaborate on your point.
No being a n00b is:

-Won't listen to anything anybody says
-Won't hear people out
-Acts ignorent
-Leaves for no reason out of nowhere

Plus, I said you acting like one

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 04:20:09 PM
No being a n00b is:

-Won't hear people out
-Acts ignorent

Dayum Annoyinglad he got you there :P
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 04:20:09 PM
No being a n00b is:

-Won't hear people out
-Acts ignorent

I'm pretty sure the definition of 'noob' is "new to something". Annoyinglad is hardly a noob. Plus you just added that 'Leaves for no reason out of nowhere' thing so that calling him a noob would make sense. You're just following Jet, aren't you?

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 26, 2009, 04:20:55 PM

Hardly.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 26, 2009, 04:20:55 PM
He needed to here me out!
Quote from: Elija2 on June 26, 2009, 04:23:20 PM
I'm pretty sure the definition of 'noob' is "new to something". Annoyinglad is hardly a noob. Plus you just added that 'Leaves for no reason out of nowhere' thing so that calling him a noob would make sense. You're just following Jet, aren't you?
No I'm not! I'm speaking for myself, not Jet (no offense)!

Elija2

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 04:24:46 PM
No I'm not! I'm speaking for myself, not Jet (no offense)!

But earlier when Jet gave his reasons to call annoyinglad a noob you said 'Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! A'ight. I hear you!' as if to agree with him. And later you asked Jet if you posted great stuff and when he said yes you said 'Thanx Mastah! ;D'. Plus you and Jet have been really tight lately so...

JetTheHawk

Well since there is a whole load of bickering on this topic

~LOCKED~
NO SIGNATURE