New Super Mario Bros. Plays itself?

Started by BadnikHunter, June 25, 2009, 03:28:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadnikHunter

Not sure if any of you heard, but in the New Super Mario Bros. Wii there will be a "Demo" thing that if you reach a hard part of the level, you can pause and select an action that makes the game play itself until told to stop playing itself. Tell me wht you think

Hakudamashi

Quote from: BadnikHunter on June 25, 2009, 03:28:02 PM
Not sure if any of you heard, but in the New Super Mario Bros. Wii there will be a "Demo" thing that if you reach a hard part of the level, you can pause and select an action that makes the game play itself until told to stop playing itself. Tell me wht you think
Thats BS
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shaneme3

I read this in nintendo power, and I have to say that I hope that they disable it for bosses.
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

Anonymous56

i dont think they should do that because then there isn't really much point in the game.

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: BadnikHunter on June 25, 2009, 03:28:02 PM

i smell Nintendo thinking we are stupid. how many times have we seen this? I could bet, that option dosn't exist in Japan.

dark rouge

Quote from: Anonymous56 on July 05, 2009, 07:32:14 AM
i dont think they should do that because then there isn't really much point in the game.
I agree because mario goes one place but you want him to go somewhere else then you get mad

Hakudamashi

Quote from: MewZero on July 05, 2009, 11:25:23 AM
i smell Nintendo thinking we are stupid. how many times have we seen this? I could bet, that option dosn't exist in Japan.
"Stupid Americans"
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

visualboy64

why does nintendo keep remaking the same game over and over again?

xaio

Quote from: visualboy64 on July 29, 2009, 05:48:15 PM
because it's , truthfully fun, adding stuff
Quote from: MewZero on July 05, 2009, 11:25:23 AM
agreed

Quote from: Windlessusher on July 06, 2009, 07:02:09 PM
"Stupid Americans"
okay, that was mean, but, watever, i think it would be smart that you could only use it, when you have only ONE LIFE LEFT, now that's smart, but like shaneme3 said, i hope they disable it for bosses, then it's just plain stoopid.

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

darkness shadow

Quote from: visualboy64 on July 29, 2009, 05:48:15 PM
cause they lack ideas, i heard there's a New super mario bros wii commin out as well @_@ they really lack originality
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Halmetal

sounds ok... but doesent that take some of the fun away from the game if a demo does that hard parts for you...

DJ Boredom

If it goes unlimited then it will be as big a failure as Earthbound was in America. :(

Shadic90 For this sig

Scurge

that game look very cool but my emulator has got a big lag  >:(

SonicFan47

That's absolute crap!
Why don't they just make a button that says,
"Click here and watch someone else play this segment on YouTube because you're either too lazy or too bad of a gamer to do so!"
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

nkansah1

ive herd of it i saw it in the nintendo magazine its gunna be epic   :D