Main Menu

Live in Zero Gs

Started by Zero, June 24, 2009, 02:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zero

Here starts the day to day bloging of my life. I dont have a lot to say except I am almost 17. So here it is my first exciting post!!!

Post Merge: June 24, 2009, 08:54:31 PM

I now it did not take me very long to wright another entry but, I just learned that I might have the funds needed to compleat the Genesis PC (For further discussion of this see: "The Forum" then "Brilliant PC Mod Idea"). If I pull this off it will mark my place in SEGA fandom for ever!
My work has a DJ is never finshed.

Zero

I know that I have not posted mutch on my blog at all, but life has become very bussy for me. I have also been traveling lots. I have only been in town 3 days in the last 2 and a half weeks. But to catch up to my current status; I had to replace the tires on my car to day because I got a flat in one. So when i took it to discount tire they told me my tires were 9 years old and were nothing more than ballons because of zone rott. So I had to replace all 4 tires on my car. Right now I have like $0.00 left to spend on anything because of this. It is a good thing though I bought some shallow cut, lenear tires so they are great for drifting. ;D
My work has a DJ is never finshed.