Article: SEGA going back to hardware?!

Started by Gilly, October 06, 2008, 01:19:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilly

I was reading this today....
It'd be really interesting to see a rise of sega again in the hardware buisness but... my question would be that isn't Sonic currently now licensed by Nintendo?? I wonder if sonic would have any games for the new systems in the future

"After losing the hardware competition to guys like Sony and Nintendo, Sega fell back into the role of just a software developer, focusing its energies on creating new Sonic the Hedgehog games. Well, it seems that Sega is no longer satisfied with just the software end of things anymore, because the Game Gear and Genesis maker is jumping back into hardware.

No, Sega is not re-entering the home console market just yet, but it is expressing serious interest in the emerging portable entertainment market currently populated by devices like the Sony PSP and Nintendo DS. That said, the new Sega Vision is not a dedicated game machine. Instead, it functions more like a PMP, offering portable TV, movie watching, music playing, and an eBook reader.

The Sega Vision does have games, but it's not in the same league as a DS or PSP title. Instead, you get rudimentary Java-based games that probably aren't much better than what you get on a cell phone. Worse yet, Sega isn't even making the Sega Vision itself, instead rebranding some crappy Chinese MP4 player as its own."

Source: http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/337/C16323/

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Gleech

Quote from: SonicFan47 on December 16, 2008, 08:00:41 PM
I don't care in the Ryan/Jason debate. I can't tell the difference
but I favor JALEEL WHITE!

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Luma

sad, sega is better than that, atleast, was...i wish Nintendo would just buy Sonic's copyright from Sega, then he would be awesome again

Gilly

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on October 07, 2008, 02:44:31 AM
sad, sega is better than that, atleast, was...i wish Nintendo would just buy Sonic's copyright from Sega, then he would be awesome again

Says whom?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Indiman

Quote from: windlessusher on October 07, 2008, 01:08:57 PM
says him,and I BELIEVE he's wrong
Lol. I know sega can do it...theyre just confused in this mater right now

Hakudamashi

Quote from: HyperDarkspines on October 07, 2008, 04:50:09 PM
Lol. I know sega can do it...theyre just confused in this mater right now
a little too confused!
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

darkness shadow

know wat, i think they took it from the i-phone and just made it without the phone part
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Gilly

Quote from: windlessusher on October 08, 2008, 09:21:34 AM
>.> >:(

You see, this is considered spam... You have been spamming dude. Stop posting 1000 posts per minute and making them really small.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SoNICFaN23 on October 08, 2008, 03:59:18 PM
You see, this is considered spam... You have been spamming dude. Stop posting 1000 posts per minute and making them really small.
ok!If I'm gonna be a mod I gotta obey the rules and keep cool 8)
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Indiman

Quote from: windlessusher on October 08, 2008, 04:04:39 PM
ok!If I'm gonna be a mod I gotta obey the rules and keep cool 8)
Yes you will. >:D Obey!

sonicmaddave

I think this idea by Sega is actually a interesting one. It may not be a perfect re-entry into the video game hardware market, but it's a start of a return, you never know good may come out of it!

Indiman

Quote from: sonicmaddave on October 08, 2008, 05:39:55 PM
I think this idea by Sega is actually a interesting one. It may not be a perfect re-entry into the video game hardware market, but it's a start of a return, you never know good may come out of it!
It could end up in the competition! :D

Snooky

I hope it isn't full of phail like the Saturn...

gfgffg

i dont really care lol jk i hope sega cools themsleves and maybe they will get somewhere with this new idea
what are u looking at! lol jk :)

Indiman

Quote from: gfgffg on October 09, 2008, 04:58:03 PM
i dont really care lol jk i hope sega cools themsleves and maybe they will get somewhere with this new idea
Exactly what i was saying :D

rivaldragonic

Well the picture and the java games didn't fill me with much hope but then again sega probably does have a fair bit of money to throw at it. If they market it well like nintendo did with wii and ds then it could very well be popular, i mean its got a TV/MP3/CAMERA/VIDEO in it  :o a TV!!! do you need a TV liscence and can you plug in a Scart? lol or HDMI ;)

http://i39.tinypic.com/24x15yv.jpg
The Super Sonic Sig Maker

"I'm here to kick ass and drink cups of tea....and I'm all out of tea."

darkness shadow

lol, or it's online tv and u don't need either of those
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Enith

I wouldn't say that. I think Sega (with all the glitchy, cruddy games) was just experimenting with different ways to make the games. They just need to look back at Sonic DX and SA2B etc.
No one will know the true power of The Rage Pig....

ShadowsOfSilver

The Meph's back in da hawz

CerboferFandom

That Bites... If It Was SEGA'S I Would Buy It No Questions Asked. :) :'(
There's A Moral To This Story... Douchebags Suck!!!!!!!

-Please make your signature a smaller size.

annoyinglad

Well, they certainly have the ability to actually come right back next the Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft, but the big question is... Do you guys think its smart for them to take this risk? Right now at least... I personally think that they should, but only once it contains little risk to do so. Anyone else have some input?

Elija2

ChaosDazer

Sega should get in there if ya ask me...

Make the DC2 SEGA!
witty sig caption

Zman

Then Sonic Would Be Ruiend :-[
Zman Zooms Past You Like The Speed Of Light!

darkness shadow

sega has revived sonic, now reveive the sega console
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Shadow84786

Sega made the best sonic games like SADX and SA2B they can't be losing :(

chet

yes but then sega wouldent be sega anymore would it? :-

Post Merge: January 06, 2009, 07:33:37 PM

why does sega MOCK ME LIKE THIS????
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Super Empra

They could try but if the console fails they will lose a huge amount of money which means it could kill them. I don't think its worth the risk.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

rivaldragonic

Yeah, although I don't think Sega is making all that much money atm seeing as their only income is through Sonic/Phantasy Star/Super Monkey ball/Arcade Machines really. They wouldn't be able to make a console that could compete with the Wii/360/PS3 tbh.

Hyper Sonic 12

Quote from: ultrashadow on October 22, 2008, 08:04:41 AM
lol, or it's online tv and u don't need either of those
yea i think its online tv

SlashXVI

I think SEGA would make pretty good hardware now, since they improved and all.

THANKS JET!

NeoMetalSonic

This looks cool! But well, not saying I am willing to buy this. But if my iPod breaks and people say this is good. I would seriously consider buying this.

Jackle the hedgehog

well... that sucks like a whore for $9000  a minute...

Supersonic274

If its just a cheap Chinese "phone" that they are too lazy to make it, I don't think they should go back into the hardware business. I have never owned a SEGA console but I don't want their new "hardware" if they can't make it and its no better than a laggy fangame. I'll buy their new hardware when its like what they used to be, like with the SEGA Dreamcast.

skyrus5150

i think sega isnt going to get back into hardware yet it might take some time for it to figure out wat sort of gizmo to make

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

sonicwillneverdie

if sega decided to have a new console they would have a big chance of going bankrupt cause they cant match up to the other companies
fgfdgfdgfdhgjhjkhjkhjjghjgggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg

chet

Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

Crazy_mofo213

Quote from: annoyinglad on December 09, 2008, 03:58:39 PM
Well, they certainly have the ability to actually come right back next the Nintendo, Sony, and Microsoft, but the big question is... Do you guys think its smart for them to take this risk? Right now at least... I personally think that they should, but only once it contains little risk to do so. Anyone else have some input?

I honestly believe SEGA shouldn't jump in, at least for right now. I don't think they would stand a chance entering and going agaisnt Nintendo, Microsoft, and Sony. They should wait a bit and if there is little risk join next gen otherwise they may end up losing a lot of money if thier console fails.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: NiGHTMaRE on October 06, 2008, 01:19:14 PM
I was reading this today....
It'd be really interesting to see a rise of sega again in the hardware buisness but... my question would be that isn't Sonic currently now licensed by Nintendo?? I wonder if sonic would have any games for the new systems in the future

"After losing the hardware competition to guys like Sony and Nintendo, Sega fell back into the role of just a software developer, focusing its energies on creating new Sonic the Hedgehog games. Well, it seems that Sega is no longer satisfied with just the software end of things anymore, because the Game Gear and Genesis maker is jumping back into hardware.

No, Sega is not re-entering the home console market just yet, but it is expressing serious interest in the emerging portable entertainment market currently populated by devices like the Sony PSP and Nintendo DS. That said, the new Sega Vision is not a dedicated game machine. Instead, it functions more like a PMP, offering portable TV, movie watching, music playing, and an eBook reader.

The Sega Vision does have games, but it's not in the same league as a DS or PSP title. Instead, you get rudimentary Java-based games that probably aren't much better than what you get on a cell phone. Worse yet, Sega isn't even making the Sega Vision itself, instead rebranding some crappy Chinese MP4 player as its own."

Source: http://www.mobilemag.com/content/100/337/C16323/

SEGA DREAMCAST 2!? now that would be EPIC WIN!
because look at the DC's fanbase, LOOK AT IT!
its dead but its fanbase is freaking HUGE!
HUGE I SAY HUGE! well this might be a sign
or it might not. ONLY TIME WILL TELL! lols DC2
but they could make sonic games for that thingy
too, it looks neat. lets hope they do make a DC2
or atleast this thing sells well.

Kristomaster

If they are going to succeed they have to make a new console, not a cellphone like thingy!
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Kristomaster on March 28, 2009, 09:37:09 PM
If they are going to succeed they have to make a new console, not a cellphone like thingy!
Thats really up to SEGA now isn't it :P
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Sonic Boom

Ever since they blew their money off on the SEGA Saturn...SEGA has never made another console after the Dreamcast! Sonic is at rock bottom (people say) so why would they bring out another console if they were drowning in debt?!? The video below explains the downturn of Sonic and the consoles they had!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qbu4TEE1_pE&feature=PlayList&p=51B262B3106278C5&index=3

Kristomaster

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 10, 2009, 09:04:49 AM
Ever since they blew their money off on the SEGA Saturn...SEGA has never made another console after the Dreamcast! Sonic is at rock bottom (people say) so why would they bring out another console if they were drowning in debt?!? The video below explains the downturn of Sonic and the consoles they had!
Totally agreed, they cant afford it! They need to use more time on their games!
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 10, 2009, 09:04:49 AM
Ever since they blew their money off on the SEGA Saturn...SEGA has never made another console after the Dreamcast! Sonic is at rock bottom (people say) so why would they bring out another console if they were drowning in debt?!? The video below explains the downturn of Sonic and the consoles they had

BUT nintendo owns 50% of sega, so nintendo could help them out with it.
who knows? if OnLive thinks it can step up to the plate i think sega should have
a chance too. lets have hopes for a DC2 since the DC was awesome by itself

Super Empra

Quote from: MonictheDemon777 on April 28, 2009, 12:08:05 PM
BUT nintendo owns 50% of sega, so nintendo could help them out with it.
who knows? if OnLive thinks it can step up to the plate i think sega should have
a chance too. lets have hopes for a DC2 since the DC was awesome by itself

Since when did Nintendo own SEGA? :o

skyrus5150

Yeah That And also this:

Sega should stop agreeing to games with mario and sonic both in the same game because that will give mario a bost in sales SEGA SHOULD REALLY STOP AGREEING TO ALL THIS and sonic should never be with that

DRUNK FU*KED UP PLUMBER

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: kilerdad on April 28, 2009, 09:29:07 PM
Yeah That And also this:

Sega should stop agreeing to games with mario and sonic both in the same game because that will give mario a bost in sales SEGA SHOULD REALLY STOP AGREEING TO ALL THIS and sonic should never be with that

DRUNK FU*KED UP PLUMBER

NO. just NO! i love the Mario & Sonic games, it also gives sonic a boost too dude.
i just can't wait till they make a Mario & Sonic where its platforming. that would
be EPIC WINURE. enough said, point made.

HereAndThere

Quote from: MonictheDemon777 on April 28, 2009, 10:01:20 PM
NO. just NO! i love the Mario & Sonic games, it also gives sonic a boost too dude.
i just can't wait till they make a Mario & Sonic where its platforming. that would
be EPIC WINURE. enough said, point made.
or a riders like game that would be fun hit mario with spindash and stuff

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Super Empra on April 28, 2009, 08:16:54 PM
Since when did Nintendo own SEGA? :o

You have a good point...SINCE WHEN did Nintendo own SEGA...NEVER!  ???

Super Empra

Quote from: kilerdad on April 28, 2009, 09:29:07 PM
Yeah That And also this:

DRUNK FU*KED UP PLUMBER

Are you retard or somethin (joking)?
Its giving sonic a boost in sales. Mario already sells millions. SEGA needs money, nintendo has so much already. Sonic and mario at the olympic games is a SEGA game because it is published by them in europe and america. If sega didn't agree then sonic wouldn't have got this boost. Sonic needs this boost much more than mario because mario is already selling at super sonic speed.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 29, 2009, 02:06:32 AM
You have a good point...SINCE WHEN did Nintendo own SEGA...NEVER!  ???

EVER SINCE THEY MADE SADX AND SA2B! sega and nintendo made
a contract for about 5 years to make games on their console
and then they made ANOTHER contract to put sonic in some of
nintendos games and maybe vice versa. hence why Mario & Sonic is
made by SEGA with the supervision of shigeru.

Super Empra

Quote from: MonictheDemon777 on April 29, 2009, 01:19:29 PM

But SADX was released on PC, Shadow the hedgehog was released on PS2 and XBOX and the same with sonic heroes. I don't see any contract. And even if there was... that does not mean that they are owned by nintendo.

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Quote from: Super Empra on April 29, 2009, 08:04:13 PM
But SADX was released on PC, Shadow the hedgehog was released on PS2 and XBOX and the same with sonic heroes. I don't see any contract. And even if there was... that does not mean that they are owned by nintendo.

yeah but SA2B was exclusive and SADX on PC was released later, nintendo and sega
DO have a contract! thats why like i said they can make games made by nintendo
with sonic/sonic characters in it and vice versa.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: MonictheDemon777 on April 29, 2009, 01:19:29 PM

That is beside the point...the comapnies are seperate excluding SADX and SA2B...that is why Sonic is "falling on his face" and Mario is "still going strong"!

Super Empra

Quote from: MonictheDemon777 on April 29, 2009, 09:16:33 PM
yeah but SA2B was exclusive and SADX on PC was released later, nintendo and sega
DO have a contract! thats why like i said they can make games made by nintendo
with sonic/sonic characters in it and vice versa.

Any proof?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 30, 2009, 02:23:29 AM
That is beside the point...the comapnies are seperate excluding SADX and SA2B...that is why Sonic is "falling on his face" and Mario is "still going strong"!
noooooo
Its cause Nintendo actually listens to their fans
Sonic Team Doesn't sadly
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on April 30, 2009, 01:00:24 PM
noooooo
Its cause Nintendo actually listens to their fans
Sonic Team Doesn't sadly

Lol, maybe so.
Or maybe because Sonic Team isn't made up of the same people it was before.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on April 30, 2009, 01:03:46 PM
Lol, maybe so.
Or maybe because Sonic Team isn't made up of the same people it was before.
A group of ppl who don't give 2 sh*ts about the fans
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: windlessusher on April 30, 2009, 03:39:40 PM
A group of ppl who don't give 2 sh*ts about the fans

SEGA just wants to contend with the big guns in the gaming industry like Nintendo and Microsoft...they will do anything to get on top...but they are f****** themselves over!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on May 01, 2009, 04:52:22 AM
SEGA just wants to contend with the big guns in the gaming industry like Nintendo and Microsoft...they will do anything to get on top...but they are f****** themselves over!
You mean "Sonic Team"
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on May 01, 2009, 01:29:45 PM
Whateva floats ya boat! ;)
It should be "Sonic Team" cause THEY make the games

SEGA pretty much just puts them in stores
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Quote from: windlessusher on May 01, 2009, 01:42:14 PM
It should be "Sonic Team" cause THEY make the games

SEGA pretty much just puts them in stores

Sega does a lot more than that. They are in charge of advertising, they have a say in how they want the game to turn out, they practically have total power of whatever game they produce. They have the power to cancel a game entirely if they want to.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Elija2 on May 01, 2009, 01:54:21 PM
Sega does a lot more than that. They are in charge of advertising, they have a say in how they want the game to turn out, they practically have total power of whatever game they produce. They have the power to cancel a game entirely if they want to.
Sonic Team still makes it
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: windlessusher on May 01, 2009, 01:57:56 PM
Sonic Team still makes it

Once agian...whateva floats your boat and makes you happy...mk!  ;)

KevChaos86

That's pretty interesting, thanks for the info John. Maybe Sega's just taking a "baby steps" approach to console-re-entry... Hell, the technical and financial aspects of console production among their most major short-comings throughout their time as a console producer. They had they games and the marketing nailed for sure, but the tech was iffy with them in those days.

I gotta admit, I was really skeptical that a fun, new Sonic game could even be done on another system ever since I heard that was the plan simply cuz it had always been "Sega's thing". Unfortunately, my skepticism has been largely proved right ever since... What I mean is, Sega machines were largely built with Sonic in mind, and vice versa. Sonic games nearly always rocked on a Sega system mostly cuz they HAD to... Sega would fail otherwise.
- Kev

superhedgehog4

skyrus5150

welllll not exactly like a phone though.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

rivaldragonic

Super Sonic Boom

I keep saying this, the SEGA Saturn looms in the shadows and that is why they will never go back into hardware unless the get on top of the market...which could be a long time...or never! :-\

skyrus5150

what the hell.. The sega DC back in stocks... i am sooooo buying.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 27, 2009, 08:25:19 PM
what the hell.. The sega DC back in stocks... i am sooooo buying.
good for you kiler  :'(

skyrus5150

Thanx... and i am also buying the sega vision... its for sale on ebay.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 28, 2009, 01:09:15 AM
Thanx... and i am also buying the sega vision... its for sale on ebay.
god for you is only for you i aint getting one here in finland :'(

DJ Boredom

Just when you think you know someone D:

And wow, Sega Vision?

This could either be really nice, or a bigger diasaster than the Virtual Console.

Shadic90 For this sig

shaneme3

Quote from: DJ Boredom on June 09, 2009, 08:02:15 AM
Just when you think you know someone D:

And wow, Sega Vision?

This could either be really nice, or a bigger diasaster than the Virtual Console.
whats wrong with VC?
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

Zonic10

This is a burn...Sega should really wait a little more though and be patient to develop anything. Haste makes waste for Sega.

dingadergen

That'll be cool.  Genesis the second! lol

visualboy64

I doubt if Sega is going back to hardware because they failed too many times in the hardware industry

Xephious

...And that's the sound of Sega going STRAIGHT DOWN THE TOILET. >_>"
You have 384 characters remaining in your message.
"Xephious...living proof of the phrase "crazy like a fox"" ~STP

SlashXVI

Quote from: Xephious on August 14, 2009, 12:10:41 PM
...And that's the sound of Sega going STRAIGHT DOWN THE TOILET. >_>"
Well the system things sound pretty cool if you ask me. Ring something and another one, They are arcade hardware things.

THANKS JET!

visualboy64

Quote from: visualboy64 on July 29, 2009, 05:42:15 PM
I doubt if Sega is going back to hardware because they failed too many times in the hardware industry

besides people are going to expect a powerful hand held system not a java based system
that is for phones

HMS7

the reason sega went out of the hardware wa because the ceo of sega in 1997 i think was at the gamers convention and said sega dreamcast was not the future and alot of ppl did not buy a dreamcast because of this
the ceo work for sony and got fired so sega hired him and he screwed sega up
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Rulep

Quote from: HMS7 on September 01, 2009, 06:28:10 PM
the reason sega went out of the hardware wa because the ceo of sega in 1997 i think was at the gamers convention and said sega dreamcast was not the future and alot of ppl did not buy a dreamcast because of this

Really?! No wonder the PS1 was an ok hardware to me.... Maybe he was trying screw Sega or just is bad... No wonder Sony fired him.  >:(
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: HMS7 on September 01, 2009, 06:28:10 PM

gah, not what they said. they said the SATURN wasn't the future.

The Meph's back in da hawz

HMS7

Quote from: ShadowsOfSilver on September 02, 2009, 04:06:30 AM
gah, not what they said. they said the SATURN wasn't the future.

i cant remember that good sorry
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Snooky

Sonic360

Ok, Sega making new hardware can either be a good thing or a bad thing, depending on who develops it, and how the system plays itself out.

WeaselBandit

hmmm...
system is java based,
project needlemouse is 2D...
could i be on to something??
Hedgehog (definition): an animal who hoards all the bushes.

smbcomix

Quote from: Zonic10 on June 14, 2009, 05:45:08 AM
This is a burn...Sega should really wait a little more though and be patient to develop anything. Haste makes waste for Sega.

Yeah, sounds like Sega's developing the patience of their mascot to me. lol.

I'll admit, it'll be nice to see a new Sega machine out there though...

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: smbcomix on November 27, 2009, 10:31:16 PM
Yeah, sounds like Sega's developing the patience of their mascot to me. lol.

I'll admit, it'll be nice to see a new Sega machine out there though...
Don't bump!

smbcomix

Sorry. I had no idea this topic was that old. But this content really got to me...

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: smbcomix on November 27, 2009, 11:07:36 PM
Sorry. I had no idea this topic was that old. But this content really got to me...
Please read the rules at the Main Rules section of the forum and always remember not to spam or bump, just look at the date of last reply.

mikegamegeek

hmmm... sounds interesting, but I doubt it'll happen.