Main Menu

Ill be leaving this place,anymore.

Started by Fullmetal, June 16, 2009, 01:39:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullmetal

Well its not new anymore,im truly leaving this place,and this time it isn't rob who makes me leaves, i got some good ressons why im leaving.If you don't know me well check my signature it says nice and clearly Shadowtails.

1.I feel completely inored...ever since i've change my username.
Did anyone post a comment on a forum then it just dies?If no then you don't know how it is.

2.I hate feeling alone every night.

3.I also hate feeling alone in the morning.I know everyone have different timing but,i like more a place more active.

4.Im just posting things for no resson,cuz they get inored.

5.I feel misreable..being alone,and since a week i feel misreable.
So yah thats pretty much the feeling i got.
My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

Im leaving, I m heading back at my house soo seeya

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Fullmetal on June 16, 2009, 01:39:11 PM
Well its not new anymore,im truly leaving this place,and this time it isn't rob who makes me leaves, i got some good ressons why im leaving.If you don't know me well check my signature it says nice and clearly Shadowtails.

Did anyone post a comment on a forum then it just dies?If no then you don't know how it is.

3.I also hate feeling alone in the morning.I know everyone have different timing but,i like more a place more active.

Don't go ShadowTails! Waaaaaah!  :'(
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Fullmetal

Ill come back if this forum have atleast up to 50 posts.Besides there much too busy stuff to take care of.
My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Fullmetal on June 16, 2009, 01:42:17 PM
Ill come back if this forum have atleast up to 50 posts.Anyways there much too busy stuff to take care of.
No! Please! Don't go! Waaaaaaaaaaaah!  :'(

Elija2

Sounds like your just feeling ignored and lonely and are asking for attention.

Quote from: Fullmetal on June 16, 2009, 01:42:17 PM
Ill come back if this forum have atleast up to 50 posts.Anyways there much too busy stuff to take care of.

And now your saying that you'll stay if this topic gets 50 posts? Now your just begging for attention! I'm sorry, I have nothing against you and your a great person and all, but asking for attention and stuff and threatening to leave if you don't get it is pretty dumb. This is, what, the third time you've said your leaving?

Fullmetal

Quote from: Elija2 on June 16, 2009, 01:44:47 PM

And now your saying that you'll stay if this topic gets 50 posts? Now your just begging for attention! I'm sorry, I have nothing against you and your a great person and all, but asking for attention and stuff and threatening to leave if you don't get it is pretty dumb. This is, what, the third time you've said your leaving?
If you know how my life was..you understand.Ive been inore alot.And places i really feel alone i just leave.Ive always been in the darkness,sometimes in places i just get the feeling leaving without warnings

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Elija2 on June 16, 2009, 01:44:47 PM

Maybe Elija. Did ya read teh top?  ::)

Luma

Quote from: Fullmetal on June 16, 2009, 01:39:11 PM

no one ignores you if you post usefull stuff

bye

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Fullmetal on June 16, 2009, 01:47:14 PM
If you know how my life was..you understand.Ive been inore alot.And places i really feel alone i just leave.
Don't leave. Waaaaaaaaah!  :'(

Elija2

Quote from: Fullmetal on June 16, 2009, 01:47:14 PM
If you know how my life was..you understand.Ive been inore alot.And places i really feel alone i just leave.Ive always been in the darkness,sometimes in places i just get the feeling leaving without warnings

If your having personal problems then why don't you just take a break from the site for a little while. And if it's that big of a deal than just leave, why are you trying to get us to stop you?

Fullmetal

Quote from: Elija2 on June 16, 2009, 01:50:49 PM
If your having personal problems then why don't you just take a break from the site for a little while. And if it's that big of a deal than just leave, why are you trying to get us to stop you?
If i could i would leave school forever,but i can't cuz my mom doesn't wants and i have friends but here is different i just want to tell people i cared that im leaving

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Fullmetal on June 16, 2009, 02:00:51 PM
If i could i would leave school forever,but i can't cuz my mom doesn't wants and i have friends but here is different i just want to tell people i cared that im leaving
Goodbye...Shadow...Tails! *cry's hysterically*

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

jkid101094

Awwww.....don't leave....I don't like it when people leave...and niether do they....right guys?

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

Dracoslythe

Well, nobody can stop you, ST, so bye, I guess...

HereAndThere

Gilly

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

SonicFan47

Bye, ShadowTails.
Hate to see ya go, but I can't stop you.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Super Empra

bye shadowtails, do you really have to leave?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Fullmetal

Well yah..im also suspended....for two months

Mephiles

I get ignored all the time. I don't really care. lol

btw, is it because you started high school?

and lol confused topic name
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Mephiles on June 17, 2009, 07:30:40 AM

Maybe if she got rid of the "anymore"
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Fullmetal

Quote from: Mephiles on June 17, 2009, 07:30:40 AM

No,i've just finished Sec.1 in a bad way,not the exams its the people that made me angry.Plus my sister stolen my friends...its really painful.She even talked in my back without i noticing.The only reasons there friends with me its because im good in drawings,well i only have one friend left.Then i changed my nickname into fullmetal,after ward ive been inored just they way i was at the end of school thats why i have the feeling to be inored...and i really hate to be alone...

dark rouge

Quote from: jkid101094 on June 16, 2009, 08:22:05 PM
Awwww.....don't leave....I don't like it when people leave...and niether do they....right guys?
sorry to interrupt but the only people we want to leave are spammers, and to fullmetal your not alone there are many people that will be your friend for who you are like your friends here on the forums. So please dont leave because nobody really wants you to leave and you sound like a really cool person and that makes me want to get to know you better.

Fullmetal

Quote from: dark rouge on June 17, 2009, 02:07:00 PM
sorry to interrupt but the only people we want to leave are spammers, and to fullmetal your not alone there are many people that will be your friend for who you are like your friends here on the forums. So please dont leave because nobody really wants you to leave and you sound like a really cool person and that makes me want to get to know you better.
thx..well i guess i could stay a little longer but once my suspend is free.I only sneek in so that i could chat.So then alright ill comeback,i dont care about 50 post anymore this proves enough that theres alot that cares about me,but i got a question who are you?

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Fullmetal on June 17, 2009, 02:46:18 PM
thx..well i guess i could stay a little longer but once my suspend is free.I only sneek in so that i could chat.So then alright ill comeback,i dont care about 50 post anymore this proves enough that theres alot that cares about me,but i got a question who are you?
So your staying?YAYS =D
And sorry for making you feel lonely  :(
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Luma

Right then topic closed, yay free posts