Main Menu

Im having trouble with FireFox.

Started by Fullmetal, June 12, 2009, 12:20:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullmetal

Its been shuting down,and to tell ya all that it will shut down for a hour then ill need to wait for 6 hours to be able to open it up.I wont be able to see you guys much.
My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

Im leaving, I m heading back at my house soo seeya

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Elija2

Is Firefox up-to-date with updates? Try installing it again or something.
If that doesn't work just use Internet Explorer instead (even though it doesn't work as good).

Fullmetal

My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Stonethechinda on June 12, 2009, 12:35:46 PM
o_o i don't have explorer
lol I don't have Microsoft Office XD
I guess we both fail
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

ShadowsOfSilver

The Meph's back in da hawz

Dracoslythe

Or get Opera/Chrome.  I haven't tried Chrome, but Opera works good.

Fullmetal

one of the resson its because the computer is full with my dad stuff.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Stonethechinda on June 12, 2009, 02:30:11 PM
one of the resson its because the computer is full with my dad stuff.
Did you try telling your dad to delete the stuff that he doesn't uses?  ???
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

ChaosDazer

Chrome fails.

Get Opera if Firefox doesn't work.
witty sig caption

HereAndThere

explorer isnt as good as mozilla but its latest versions got all the good parts of mozilla too (and the easy crash as well)

Fullmetal

Jeexx have it right
Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 12, 2009, 03:44:11 PM
Did you try telling your dad to delete the stuff that he doesn't uses?  ???
No,he wont understand a thing im pretty sure of it.

HereAndThere

i got the latest one and it can warp you to the most usual places when you take a new page opened and also mozilla crashes easily and now does explorer too but it at least has got all the same stuffs no as mozilla start the old session again if you need to reset your PC and all the other good things google search bar in the up right corner and the book marks >.<

Fullmetal

Quote from: jeexx on June 12, 2009, 11:24:56 PM
i got the latest one and it can warp you to the most usual places when you take a new page opened and also mozilla crashes easily and now does explorer too but it at least has got all the same stuffs no as mozilla start the old session again if you need to reset your PC and all the other good things google search bar in the up right corner and the book marks >.<
with my mozilla i always have to reset privitedata so that i could go to places like youtube.

Shadow84786

Quote from: Stonethechinda on June 13, 2009, 12:42:18 AM
with my mozilla i always have to reset privitedata so that i could go to places like youtube.
You can always go to Youtube and search fo how to fix firefox and you'll migt find the problem

Fullmetal

Quote from: Shadow84786 on June 13, 2009, 01:08:48 AM
You can always go to Youtube and search fo how to fix firefox and you'll migt find the problem
... I can't.If i download something it will shutdown firefox.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Stonethechinda on June 12, 2009, 11:18:46 PM
No,he wont understand a thing im pretty sure of it.
Try telling him. He may do it (Not inappropriately)!  ;D

Fullmetal

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 13, 2009, 02:31:58 PM
Try telling him. He may do it (Not inappropriately)!  ;D

...im just scaried he end up yelling at me...like he always do.

NiGHTS

B*tch slap it

my surefire way to get ALL electronic problems fixed :D it fixed this laptop better than any of those zoostorm "Experts"

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Stonethechinda on June 14, 2009, 12:52:00 AM
...im just scaried he end up yelling at me...like he always do.
Oh! Then, good luck with that!