If you like voice acting, here's your chance!

Started by blazerh44, June 10, 2009, 04:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

Quote from: Thovi on June 12, 2009, 08:13:26 AM
erm, accept my contact on MSN, and I'll help ya, I can make 4 diffrent voices in real life, and with a PC I can change voice frequency to make it sounds totally diffrent, so I can help ya ;)

I don't have MSN. PM me and I'll give you my email so you can send me your voice samples

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 08:05:13 AM
Heck...if she can, she should try out for both! That would be really cool for Draco and I bet she would be good at the two parts. :D

yes, she can try out for both. Also, if I feel that you sound good as more than one character, I may cast you as both. Everyone I cast will also be playing a minor role such as a student or teacher.

Don't forget to PM me if you wanna try out!  ;D

SuperSonic23

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 10, 2009, 04:16:14 PM
Hey everyone!

As the thread title states, I am currently in need of voice actors.  I am making a short animated series about Sonic the Hedgehog, except that they are all humans, and it takes place in a high school scenario. So the series pretty much takes place through one year at Station Square High. Here are the voices I will need:

Boys:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Eggman
Vector
Silver
Metal Sonic
Gamma
Mighty
Espio

Girls:
Rouge
Amy
Blaze
Cream
Sonia
Sally

(Any other characters you can think of, please feel free to let me know and I'll add them to the list; This is all I could think of off the top of my head)

The voices I will need are:

Boys:
Tails
Knuckles
Eggman
Espio
Mighty
Metal Sonic

Girls:
All of them

If you're interested, please let me know in a PM with the name of the character you wanna try out for, and I'll send you my email so that you can send me a voice sample of your part

Thank you for your help!

blazerh44

You forgot about Manic the Hedgehog, Sonic and Sonia's rebel brother.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 01:03:05 PM
Everyone I cast will also be playing a minor role such as a student or teacher.

Don't forget to PM me if you wanna try out!  ;D

So does that mean we can play any voice or accent we want or will you tell use what you need? 8)

Dice The Wolf

You're gonna hasve a lot of trouble with your female characters... the rattio of guys to gals is 34-1

blazerh44

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 12, 2009, 01:19:04 PM
You forgot about Manic the Hedgehog, Sonic and Sonia's rebel brother.

if you didn't see my update, I added Manic

Quote from: TJay Dragg on June 12, 2009, 01:42:46 PM
You're gonna hasve a lot of trouble with your female characters... the rattio of guys to gals is 34-1

Hey, I'm working around that problem. Sure there are only a few girls on this forum, but I have other female voices. I just wanna see what Draco and the other girls can do  :D

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 01:39:55 PM
So does that mean we can play any voice or accent we want or will you tell use what you need? 8)

Well if you try out then you're automatically casted as a student or teacher (When I make the final script then I'll tell you what you can do). But if you're trying out then I want to see if you can do a specific character. Like I want you to actually voice a character when you PM me about it

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 02:42:47 PM
Well if you try out then you're automatically casted as a student or teacher (When I make the final script then I'll tell you what you can do). But if you're trying out then I want to see if you can do a specific character. Like I want you to actually voice a character when you PM me about it

OK, when we get more updates when it is convenient for you we will all see about the teacher and student rolls, thanks! ;)

SuperSonic23

blazerh44

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 12, 2009, 02:51:22 PM
Can I play as Manic? He's tooooo cool!  ;D

Sure I guess. I'll send you my email and you can send me a voice sample

SuperSonic23

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 03:33:15 PM
Sure I guess. I'll send you my email and you can send me a voice sample
Thanks Blazer.  ;D

blazerh44

Hey that's what I'm here for  ;D

Anybody else wanna do a voice? I need voices here, help me out people!  :-\