If you like voice acting, here's your chance!

Started by blazerh44, June 10, 2009, 04:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

hmmm.

I would ask if my little Bro could be Tails, but my Mic is broken. >_>

blazerh44

Quote from: MewZero on June 12, 2009, 06:11:15 AM
hmmm.

I would ask if my little Bro could be Tails, but my Mic is broken. >_>

Hey he could do it if he wanted to. Bummer about your mic though. But if you get it fixed then he can definitely try out for Tails

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 05:51:54 AM
Hey, like I said, I'm always accepting new characters into the series, so go ahead and try out for Big! I'd like to hear some funny Big quotes!  ;D

Great, I recorded some and will PM you with the download links! :D

blazerh44

Another thing I forgot to mention, I'm also accepting voices if you just wanna do simple voices like teachers, coaches, or other students. I need a lot of voices, so any voices from the forums will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your help!

Dracoslythe

I found my mic, so when I can get some time without everyone around so it's a bit quiet, I'll do some recording.  ^^

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 12, 2009, 07:03:09 AM
I found my mic, so when I can get some time without everyone around so it's a bit quiet, I'll do some recording.  ^^

Sounds good! I think you have my email (wait, you're an admin, of course you have my email) and just send me the recording whenever you can  :)

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 12, 2009, 07:03:09 AM

I forgot...what part is she auditioning for? ::)

NiGHTS

o_0 my voice sounds so bad recorded on my phone Dx hopefully its not actually always like dat 0.0

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 12, 2009, 07:18:40 AM
o_0 my voice sounds so bad recorded on my phone Dx hopefully its not actually always like dat 0.0

If found out my voice sounds better on the MICROPHONE more than the TELEPHONE, wow...who knew! :D

NiGHTS

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 07:21:27 AM
If found out my voice sounds better on the MICROPHONE more than the TELEPHONE, wow...who knew! :D

yea my voice sounds bad when talkin to be on the phone o_0 im like nuu

Dracoslythe

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 12, 2009, 07:22:19 AM
yea my voice sounds bad when talkin to be on the phone o_0 im like nuu
lol my voice on a telephone fails.  I sound like a sick cow regularly, though.  xD

Dice The Wolf

Quote from: Dracosaurus link=topic=6811.msg121€014#msg121014 date=1244831000
lol my voice on a telephone fails.  I sound like a sick cow regularly, though.  xD
Anyone here dilsikes the sound of their own voice?

And [email protected] is my messenger.[

blazerh44

Ok this is kinda getting off topic here. Let's get back to business here people

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 07:16:45 AM
I forgot...what part is she auditioning for? ::)

I think she told me she was auditioning for Rouge and Blaze

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 07:58:07 AM
Ok this is kinda getting off topic here. Let's get back to business here people

I think she told me she was auditioning for Rouge and Blaze

Heck...if she can, she should try out for both! That would be really cool for Draco and I bet she would be good at the two parts. :D

Tavy

erm, accept my contact on MSN, and I'll help ya, I can make 4 diffrent voices in real life, and with a PC I can change voice frequency to make it sounds totally diffrent, so I can help ya ;)
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^