If you like voice acting, here's your chance!

Started by blazerh44, June 10, 2009, 04:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HereAndThere

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 11, 2009, 05:48:31 AM
i take it you typod and meant to say neva use my idea its ossum :)
i dont have a cable to transfer anything from my CP but my dad has

Super Sonic Boom

I think I do a very good BIG impression, but that roll is not needed and I think once I record my voice it will suck! Although it is a good idea!

Triple S3

-Your sig is too large! Please keep it small!

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 11, 2009, 05:49:46 AM
i dont have a cable to transfer anything from my CP but my dad has

well then borrow it ( without him knowing even)

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 11, 2009, 05:50:33 AM
I think I do a very good BIG impression, but that roll is not needed and I think once I record my voice it will suck! Although it is a good idea!

lol everyone sounds diff thru a mic =-./ like singers sound much better on CD but when they sing thru a mic on stage half the time they sound rubbish...

HereAndThere

i hate the part that i do a better shadow impression than metal or knux nor mighty

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 11, 2009, 06:11:30 AM
i hate the part that i do a better shadow impression than metal or knux nor mighty

i dont know what i do best ill just send him alota impressions

btw can i have ur msn so i can send it to you over that?

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 11, 2009, 06:18:29 AM
[email protected] there ya go
id meant blazer but yea you can decide lol :P ill prob get them tomorrow when no one is in to hear me recording lol added

HereAndThere

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 11, 2009, 06:23:00 AM
id meant blazer but yea you can decide lol :P ill prob get them tomorrow when no one is in to hear me recording lol added
then youhould had done a double quote :P

NiGHTS

blazerh44

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 11, 2009, 05:50:33 AM

You can use Big. I said if you have any other character suggestions from the Sonic Universe, feel free to use them!

And you can use any means necessary to record it
Quote from: NiGHTS on June 11, 2009, 06:14:07 AM
i dont know what i do best ill just send him alota impressions

btw can i have ur msn so i can send it to you over that?

PM me if you want my email or if you have any further questions about voices

annoyinglad

Wait, so I just tell you who I wanna try, get your e-mail, and send you a try-out? If, so, I'm willing to give it a shot. I haven't taken the time to read any of the other posts, but if it's not already taken, I'd like to try Silver, last time I tried I did it rather well. I don't think doing it again would be too difficult. Just tell me any specifics before I send the PM, such as if I should repeat lines from the games or make up my own thing, or anything like that.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 11, 2009, 07:13:38 PM
You can use Big. I said if you have any other character suggestions from the Sonic Universe, feel free to use them!

And you can use any means necessary to record it
PM me if you want my email or if you have any further questions about voices

Yah like I said about the BIG voice I am not sure what you would need for that because I may be able to pull of BIG quotes from Sonic Heroes but when I record it, the voice may sound more wierd...I will give it a try! Thanks! ;)

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 11, 2009, 07:19:05 PM
Wait, so I just tell you who I wanna try, get your e-mail, and send you a try-out? If, so, I'm willing to give it a shot. I haven't taken the time to read any of the other posts, but if it's not already taken, I'd like to try Silver, last time I tried I did it rather well. I don't think doing it again would be too difficult. Just tell me any specifics before I send the PM, such as if I should repeat lines from the games or make up my own thing, or anything like that.

Yes, just send me a PM saying who you wanna try out for, I'll give you my email, and you send me a sample of the character you're trying out for. You can say whatever you want, as long as you relate it to the character in some way. And no one has tried out for Silver yet. I'm not going to make any voices official until I've heard every character at least once or twice

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 03:48:37 AM
Yah like I said about the BIG voice I am not sure what you would need for that because I may be able to pull of BIG quotes from Sonic Heroes but when I record it, the voice may sound more wierd...I will give it a try! Thanks! ;)

Hey, like I said, I'm always accepting new characters into the series, so go ahead and try out for Big! I'd like to hear some funny Big quotes!  ;D

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 05:51:54 AM
Yes, just send me a PM saying who you wanna try out for, I'll give you my email, and you send me a sample of the character you're trying out for. You can say whatever you want, as long as you relate it to the character in some way. And no one has tried out for Silver yet. I'm not going to make any voices official until I've heard every character at least once or twice

Hey, like I said, I'm always accepting new characters into the series, so go ahead and try out for Big! I'd like to hear some funny Big quotes!  ;D

Cool, I'll take care of it as soon as I can.

blazerh44

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 10, 2009, 04:16:14 PM

Boys:
Tails
Knuckles
Eggman
Espio
Mighty
Metal Sonic
Big
Charmy
Manic

Girls:
All of them

(Any other characters you can think of or want to see in the series, please feel free to let me know and I'll add them to the list; This is all I could think of off the top of my head)

And also new added characters to the list are Grounder, Scratch, (possible) Snivley, Mephiles, and Tikal