If you like voice acting, here's your chance!

Started by blazerh44, June 10, 2009, 04:16:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

Hey everyone!

As the thread title states, I am currently in need of voice actors.  I am making a short animated series about Sonic the Hedgehog, except that they are all humans, and it takes place in a high school scenario. So the series pretty much takes place through one year at Station Square High. Here are the voices I will need:

Boys:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Eggman
Big
Vector
Charmy
Silver
Metal Sonic
Gamma
Omega
Mighty
Espio
Manic
Mephiles
Grounder
Scratch
Snivley

Girls:
Rouge
Amy
Blaze
Cream
Sonia
Sally
Marine
Tikal

(Any other characters you can think of, please feel free to let me know and I'll add them to the list; This is all I could think of off the top of my head)

Dracoslythe

Ahhhh.  I will have to find my mic that I misplaced about ten minutes ago.  xD
I can do the lower female voices like Rouge and Blaze, and I can possibly do Amy, because I sound like her.  xD

*sends PM*

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 10, 2009, 04:24:50 PM
Ahhhh.  I will have to find my mic that I misplaced about ten minutes ago.  xD
I can do the lower female voices like Rouge and Blaze, and I can possibly do Amy, because I sound like her.  xD

*sends PM*

Awesome! We have a possible Rouge here!

But the spot is still available!

Hakudamashi

I would
But I sound like Hilary Clinton with the cold ._.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Quote from: windlessusher on June 10, 2009, 04:31:31 PM
I would
But I sound like Hilary Clinton with the cold ._.

Hmm.......well I may have the voice for you! Metal Sonic and Gamma, despite them being robots, in the series they are gonna be major computer nerds who play WoW all the time. Their names are their usernames in the game (i.e. Gamma's name is gonna be Edward but his username is Gamma102)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 10, 2009, 04:33:55 PM
Hmm.......well I may have the voice for you! Metal Sonic and Gamma, despite them being robots, in the series they are gonna be major computer nerds who play WoW all the time. Their names are their usernames in the game (i.e. Gamma's name is gonna be Edward but his username is Gamma102)
oh noes
just...no ._.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

blazerh44

Quote from: windlessusher on June 10, 2009, 04:52:47 PM
I refuse to voice robots

Fine then, be that way. Well if you wanna do any other voice then PM me about it

HereAndThere

blazerh44

Dice The Wolf

I can attempt anyone... MALE :P

NiGHTS

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 10, 2009, 05:20:55 PM
Ah, that's kind of a problem then

could he not record it on his phone or sumthing then upload it onto the computer and share it with you like create an msn sharing folder or sumfin but if it would work id be up for it i just dunno who id be able to doo

HereAndThere

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 10, 2009, 05:20:55 PM
Ah, that's kind of a problem then
but after i get one i can do it wich is probably gonna happen..eva

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 11, 2009, 05:47:04 AM
but after i get one i can do it wich is probably gonna happen..eva

i take it you typod and meant to say neva use my idea its ossum :)

HereAndThere

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 11, 2009, 05:48:31 AM
i take it you typod and meant to say neva use my idea its ossum :)
i dont have a cable to transfer anything from my CP but my dad has

Super Sonic Boom

I think I do a very good BIG impression, but that roll is not needed and I think once I record my voice it will suck! Although it is a good idea!

Triple S3

-Your sig is too large! Please keep it small!

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 11, 2009, 05:49:46 AM
i dont have a cable to transfer anything from my CP but my dad has

well then borrow it ( without him knowing even)

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 11, 2009, 05:50:33 AM
I think I do a very good BIG impression, but that roll is not needed and I think once I record my voice it will suck! Although it is a good idea!

lol everyone sounds diff thru a mic =-./ like singers sound much better on CD but when they sing thru a mic on stage half the time they sound rubbish...

HereAndThere

i hate the part that i do a better shadow impression than metal or knux nor mighty

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 11, 2009, 06:11:30 AM
i hate the part that i do a better shadow impression than metal or knux nor mighty

i dont know what i do best ill just send him alota impressions

btw can i have ur msn so i can send it to you over that?

NiGHTS

Quote from: jeexx on June 11, 2009, 06:18:29 AM
[email protected] there ya go
id meant blazer but yea you can decide lol :P ill prob get them tomorrow when no one is in to hear me recording lol added

HereAndThere

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 11, 2009, 06:23:00 AM
id meant blazer but yea you can decide lol :P ill prob get them tomorrow when no one is in to hear me recording lol added
then youhould had done a double quote :P

NiGHTS

blazerh44

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 11, 2009, 05:50:33 AM

You can use Big. I said if you have any other character suggestions from the Sonic Universe, feel free to use them!

And you can use any means necessary to record it
Quote from: NiGHTS on June 11, 2009, 06:14:07 AM
i dont know what i do best ill just send him alota impressions

btw can i have ur msn so i can send it to you over that?

PM me if you want my email or if you have any further questions about voices

annoyinglad

Wait, so I just tell you who I wanna try, get your e-mail, and send you a try-out? If, so, I'm willing to give it a shot. I haven't taken the time to read any of the other posts, but if it's not already taken, I'd like to try Silver, last time I tried I did it rather well. I don't think doing it again would be too difficult. Just tell me any specifics before I send the PM, such as if I should repeat lines from the games or make up my own thing, or anything like that.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 11, 2009, 07:13:38 PM
You can use Big. I said if you have any other character suggestions from the Sonic Universe, feel free to use them!

And you can use any means necessary to record it
PM me if you want my email or if you have any further questions about voices

Yah like I said about the BIG voice I am not sure what you would need for that because I may be able to pull of BIG quotes from Sonic Heroes but when I record it, the voice may sound more wierd...I will give it a try! Thanks! ;)

blazerh44

Quote from: annoyinglad on June 11, 2009, 07:19:05 PM
Wait, so I just tell you who I wanna try, get your e-mail, and send you a try-out? If, so, I'm willing to give it a shot. I haven't taken the time to read any of the other posts, but if it's not already taken, I'd like to try Silver, last time I tried I did it rather well. I don't think doing it again would be too difficult. Just tell me any specifics before I send the PM, such as if I should repeat lines from the games or make up my own thing, or anything like that.

Yes, just send me a PM saying who you wanna try out for, I'll give you my email, and you send me a sample of the character you're trying out for. You can say whatever you want, as long as you relate it to the character in some way. And no one has tried out for Silver yet. I'm not going to make any voices official until I've heard every character at least once or twice

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 03:48:37 AM
Yah like I said about the BIG voice I am not sure what you would need for that because I may be able to pull of BIG quotes from Sonic Heroes but when I record it, the voice may sound more wierd...I will give it a try! Thanks! ;)

Hey, like I said, I'm always accepting new characters into the series, so go ahead and try out for Big! I'd like to hear some funny Big quotes!  ;D

annoyinglad

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 05:51:54 AM
Yes, just send me a PM saying who you wanna try out for, I'll give you my email, and you send me a sample of the character you're trying out for. You can say whatever you want, as long as you relate it to the character in some way. And no one has tried out for Silver yet. I'm not going to make any voices official until I've heard every character at least once or twice

Hey, like I said, I'm always accepting new characters into the series, so go ahead and try out for Big! I'd like to hear some funny Big quotes!  ;D

Cool, I'll take care of it as soon as I can.

blazerh44

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 10, 2009, 04:16:14 PM

Boys:
Tails
Knuckles
Eggman
Espio
Mighty
Metal Sonic
Big
Charmy
Manic

Girls:
All of them

(Any other characters you can think of or want to see in the series, please feel free to let me know and I'll add them to the list; This is all I could think of off the top of my head)

And also new added characters to the list are Grounder, Scratch, (possible) Snivley, Mephiles, and Tikal

shadowDOESrock

hmmm.

I would ask if my little Bro could be Tails, but my Mic is broken. >_>

blazerh44

Quote from: MewZero on June 12, 2009, 06:11:15 AM
hmmm.

I would ask if my little Bro could be Tails, but my Mic is broken. >_>

Hey he could do it if he wanted to. Bummer about your mic though. But if you get it fixed then he can definitely try out for Tails

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 05:51:54 AM

Great, I recorded some and will PM you with the download links! :D

blazerh44

Another thing I forgot to mention, I'm also accepting voices if you just wanna do simple voices like teachers, coaches, or other students. I need a lot of voices, so any voices from the forums will be greatly appreciated. Thanks for all your help!

Dracoslythe

I found my mic, so when I can get some time without everyone around so it's a bit quiet, I'll do some recording.  ^^

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 12, 2009, 07:03:09 AM
I found my mic, so when I can get some time without everyone around so it's a bit quiet, I'll do some recording.  ^^

Sounds good! I think you have my email (wait, you're an admin, of course you have my email) and just send me the recording whenever you can  :)

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Dracosaurus on June 12, 2009, 07:03:09 AM

I forgot...what part is she auditioning for? ::)

NiGHTS

o_0 my voice sounds so bad recorded on my phone Dx hopefully its not actually always like dat 0.0

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 12, 2009, 07:18:40 AM
o_0 my voice sounds so bad recorded on my phone Dx hopefully its not actually always like dat 0.0

If found out my voice sounds better on the MICROPHONE more than the TELEPHONE, wow...who knew! :D

NiGHTS

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 07:21:27 AM
If found out my voice sounds better on the MICROPHONE more than the TELEPHONE, wow...who knew! :D

yea my voice sounds bad when talkin to be on the phone o_0 im like nuu

Dracoslythe

Quote from: NiGHTS on June 12, 2009, 07:22:19 AM
yea my voice sounds bad when talkin to be on the phone o_0 im like nuu
lol my voice on a telephone fails.  I sound like a sick cow regularly, though.  xD

Dice The Wolf

Quote from: Dracosaurus link=topic=6811.msg121€014#msg121014 date=1244831000
lol my voice on a telephone fails.  I sound like a sick cow regularly, though.  xD
Anyone here dilsikes the sound of their own voice?

And [email protected] is my messenger.[

blazerh44

Ok this is kinda getting off topic here. Let's get back to business here people

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 07:16:45 AM
I forgot...what part is she auditioning for? ::)

I think she told me she was auditioning for Rouge and Blaze

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 07:58:07 AM
Ok this is kinda getting off topic here. Let's get back to business here people

I think she told me she was auditioning for Rouge and Blaze

Heck...if she can, she should try out for both! That would be really cool for Draco and I bet she would be good at the two parts. :D

Tavy

erm, accept my contact on MSN, and I'll help ya, I can make 4 diffrent voices in real life, and with a PC I can change voice frequency to make it sounds totally diffrent, so I can help ya ;)
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

blazerh44

Quote from: Thovi on June 12, 2009, 08:13:26 AM
erm, accept my contact on MSN, and I'll help ya, I can make 4 diffrent voices in real life, and with a PC I can change voice frequency to make it sounds totally diffrent, so I can help ya ;)

I don't have MSN. PM me and I'll give you my email so you can send me your voice samples

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 08:05:13 AM
Heck...if she can, she should try out for both! That would be really cool for Draco and I bet she would be good at the two parts. :D

yes, she can try out for both. Also, if I feel that you sound good as more than one character, I may cast you as both. Everyone I cast will also be playing a minor role such as a student or teacher.

Don't forget to PM me if you wanna try out!  ;D

SuperSonic23

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 10, 2009, 04:16:14 PM
Hey everyone!

As the thread title states, I am currently in need of voice actors.  I am making a short animated series about Sonic the Hedgehog, except that they are all humans, and it takes place in a high school scenario. So the series pretty much takes place through one year at Station Square High. Here are the voices I will need:

Boys:
Sonic
Tails
Knuckles
Shadow
Eggman
Vector
Silver
Metal Sonic
Gamma
Mighty
Espio

Girls:
Rouge
Amy
Blaze
Cream
Sonia
Sally

(Any other characters you can think of, please feel free to let me know and I'll add them to the list; This is all I could think of off the top of my head)

The voices I will need are:

Boys:
Tails
Knuckles
Eggman
Espio
Mighty
Metal Sonic

Girls:
All of them

If you're interested, please let me know in a PM with the name of the character you wanna try out for, and I'll send you my email so that you can send me a voice sample of your part

Thank you for your help!

blazerh44

You forgot about Manic the Hedgehog, Sonic and Sonia's rebel brother.
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 01:03:05 PM
Everyone I cast will also be playing a minor role such as a student or teacher.

Don't forget to PM me if you wanna try out!  ;D

So does that mean we can play any voice or accent we want or will you tell use what you need? 8)

Dice The Wolf

You're gonna hasve a lot of trouble with your female characters... the rattio of guys to gals is 34-1

blazerh44

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 12, 2009, 01:19:04 PM
You forgot about Manic the Hedgehog, Sonic and Sonia's rebel brother.

if you didn't see my update, I added Manic

Quote from: TJay Dragg on June 12, 2009, 01:42:46 PM
You're gonna hasve a lot of trouble with your female characters... the rattio of guys to gals is 34-1

Hey, I'm working around that problem. Sure there are only a few girls on this forum, but I have other female voices. I just wanna see what Draco and the other girls can do  :D

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 01:39:55 PM
So does that mean we can play any voice or accent we want or will you tell use what you need? 8)

Well if you try out then you're automatically casted as a student or teacher (When I make the final script then I'll tell you what you can do). But if you're trying out then I want to see if you can do a specific character. Like I want you to actually voice a character when you PM me about it

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 02:42:47 PM
Well if you try out then you're automatically casted as a student or teacher (When I make the final script then I'll tell you what you can do). But if you're trying out then I want to see if you can do a specific character. Like I want you to actually voice a character when you PM me about it

OK, when we get more updates when it is convenient for you we will all see about the teacher and student rolls, thanks! ;)

SuperSonic23

blazerh44

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 12, 2009, 02:51:22 PM
Can I play as Manic? He's tooooo cool!  ;D

Sure I guess. I'll send you my email and you can send me a voice sample

SuperSonic23

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 12, 2009, 03:33:15 PM
Sure I guess. I'll send you my email and you can send me a voice sample
Thanks Blazer.  ;D

blazerh44

Hey that's what I'm here for  ;D

Anybody else wanna do a voice? I need voices here, help me out people!  :-\