NARUTO!!!

Started by Lost Lone Key, October 02, 2008, 05:38:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

I kinda wish Naruto and Sasuke were gay.
The whole show would make more sense and it'd get a special token for being the first childrens TV show with respectable homosexual leads.

Hakudamashi

Quote from: {Your Lovely Kyo}~ on December 30, 2013, 08:48:17 PM
I kinda wish Naruto and Sasuke were gay.
The whole show would make more sense and it'd get a special token for being the first childrens TV show with respectable homosexual leads.
I disagree completely

I like seeing the people going through great lengths to save someone out of friendship for a change, rather than some boost into a romantic relationship.
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Hakudamashi on December 31, 2013, 10:47:24 AM
I disagree completely

I like seeing the people going through great lengths to save someone out of friendship for a change, rather than some boost into a romantic relationship.

Yes; Star Wars, Star Trek, Berserk, Bleach - We've had the whole 'extreme lengths for a friendship'.
However, in case of Naruto it becomes... really dumb.

Naruto's 'Friend'
- Discriminated Naruto infront of everyone
- Almost killed Naruto
- Joins the crew that wants to Kill Naruto
- Invades his mind (literally)
- Stabs his allies
- Wanted to stab Narutos love interest
- Wanted to destroy his home city, only to be stopped by it being already destroyed
There's probably more.

Hell, Kishimoto is probably even aware considering Sai does once say to Naruto that he's 'a little bit gay' for going to such lengths.

Hakudamashi

I dun think it's dumb, regardless of what Sasuke does, it was Naruto's first bond.
He finally found someone who, like him, had no family, so he wanted to get closer, but when he found out that despite that he still became really popular, Naruto had a bit of a rival to help him get better and stuff.
i.e. In a way, Sasuke helped him tough out his rough childhood. Not only that, but when they were on the same squad, he actually formed a friendship with someone he believed to always be better than him. So forgive Naruto for wanting to hold onto and help someone who was that important to him, regardless of it's gender.
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Hakudamashi

"I'm in Hell"

This episode was sick, why can't all of em be this awesome?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay