Is Windows 7 good?

Started by ChaosDazer, June 07, 2009, 05:53:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChaosDazer

Hey, so my family want to buy it.

But I'm wondering, is it worth the money?
witty sig caption

Zero

I have just a few things to say: 1. Windows Seven is not for sale yet!!! it is only a Release Canidate download form the microsoft websight. 2. I am running Win 7 has my main OS, and it is great. There are none of the problems that vista had. Win 7 is very fast and operates more like xp than vista in terms of enduser app. There is zero compatability isues with hardware or software reported yet. Also it is a new layout that makes things flow mutch smoother. To sum things up: Dowanload it now if you are computer literate, and a free thinker.
My work has a DJ is never finshed.

Supersonicfan#1

Quote from: Zero on July 09, 2009, 10:36:32 AM
I have just a few things to say: 1. Windows Seven is not for sale yet!!! it is only a Release Canidate download form the microsoft websight. 2. I am running Win 7 has my main OS, and it is great. There are none of the problems that vista had. Win 7 is very fast and operates more like xp than vista in terms of enduser app. There is zero compatability isues with hardware or software reported yet. Also it is a new layout that makes things flow mutch smoother. To sum things up: Dowanload it now if you are computer literate, and a free thinker.

If it's related to Vista...don't buy it.
ME IS PWNER. LAWLZ

sup3r sonic

its awsome

Post Merge: February 24, 2010, 05:56:03 PM

im awsome

Xyno76

from the all of my research... it looks good only if you bought the professional versions...
i really want it know cuz i found out they have an XP mode XD....
still, i might keep XP....
I don't want a signature yet. I gotta think of a new one first xD

Phantom The Hedgehog

I recently got a new laptop that has windows 7 and i have to saw that im rather impressed with it, it has fix quite a few of the errors that Vista has, but i still prefer xp to anything, simply due to program capability and such.

Tanassy

chet

hell yes it is worth it. it has a lot of eye-candy, much much faster than vista, smooth UI, ingenious task bar... you have to use it to know what im talking about.  :)
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

TailsLover2010

Buy it...Buy it..Buy It..Buy IT.john was on live while this post was posted
-No advertising in signature, please.

B_CANSIN

You can buy it but windows 8 is coming.You should wait and after buy windows 8.But my advice is wait.And After enjoy the windows 8 XDDD

TailsLover2010

Quote from: B_CANSIN on December 21, 2011, 05:48:05 AM
You can buy it but windows 8 is coming.You should wait and after buy windows 8.But my advice is wait.And After enjoy the windows 8 XDDD

This thread was made a long time ago. Windows 8 wasn't even planned, and you're grammar is horrible, use commas you fgt.

Dormit

TailsLover2010

sonicamyforever

yes windows 7 is better than 8 just downlaod an iso for free its easier to use than windows 8
i love sa2b

Ioshyriku

Quote from: sonicamyforever on December 08, 2014, 06:11:23 AM
yes windows 7 is better than 8 just downlaod an iso for free its easier to use than windows 8
I don't think your bump was necesary. This thread is almost 7 years old and the last post was 3 years ago.
Please be careful next time!