Article: "Is Sonic the Hedgehog still relevant?"

Started by Gilly, September 30, 2008, 08:53:25 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gfgffg

sonic never will give up and he will live infinity we love u sonic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
what are u looking at! lol jk :)

Gilly

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 02, 2008, 12:04:07 PM
OMG, and ironically, we got into an argument about this on the bus yesterday...about Mario and Sonic...and sad to say...
There were two Sonic supporters (including me) against like...seven Mario supporters.

I heard someone make the comment that "He [Sonic] is just a hedgehog that runs fast?  What's so special about that?"
My answer:
"And Mario is a plumbler that jumps on turtles.  Big deal."

Mario is cool, don't get me wrong, but sheesh.

I remember, if this was back in third grade, the tables would have been turned, and Sonic would have the majority...X.x

Well it is sad to us sonic fans but that's just more proof of what the article is saying that mario is much more popular than sonic. I miss the days when it wasn't embarrassing to say I like sonic.

Indiman

Quote from: SoNICFaN23 on October 03, 2008, 02:20:13 AM
Well it is sad to us sonic fans but that's just more proof of what the article is saying that mario is much more popular than sonic. I miss the days when it was embarrassing to say I like sonic.

That embarassing day is now. Or did you mean u miss the days of when ur embarrassed when u say "I hate Sonic?" Idk

by the way, IGN gave Sonic Chronicles a 6.5 :'(

Hakudamashi

Quote from: HyperDarkspines on October 03, 2008, 04:44:14 PM
That embarassing day is now. Or did you mean u miss the days of when ur embarrassed when u say "I hate Sonic?" Idk

Isn't 6.5 good?
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

CradledEggle

i miss sega genisi days,but sega should do this....make the old sonic games(sonic 3& knuckles fir example) into a 3d platform but that it is the same thing,just 3d and that sonic and freinds are mute so that way,anoying people don't wine about how bad griffith is a t voice acting,wich is not that bad really(dont kill me) and neither is silver 's or any other voice actor(plaese dont kill me),but sega needs to think of a way to give sonic the way he was ment to be,they can start by making the games have no voices,or going back to the origanals.*sigh*
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Mephiles

Quote from: Blade the hedgehog on October 03, 2008, 05:44:27 PM
so that way,anoying people don't wine about how bad griffith is a t voice acting,wich is not that bad really(dont kill me) and neither is silver 's or any other voice actor(plaese dont kill me)
I don't really hate the voices either, but I think they can be improved. Unleashed better suprise us in a good way.
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Indiman

I heard in the demo of Unleashed that they have the same noises from Next Gen

Gilly

Quote from: HyperDarkspines on October 03, 2008, 04:44:14 PM

lol i forgot the " 't " at the end of that haha sorry about the typo

Quote from: HyperDarkspines on October 03, 2008, 07:48:33 PM
I heard in the demo of Unleashed that they have the same noises from Next Gen

Yeah I heard similar sounds but seriously that's not something  I care about.

darkness shadow

sonic is dieing, but i'll always like sonic now sega, take my advice: get of ur lazy arses and save the legendary blue blur!!!
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultrashadow on October 04, 2008, 06:52:32 AM
sonic is dieing, but i'll always like sonic now sega, take my advice: get of ur lazy arses and save the legendary blue blur!!!
Believe it or YOU MUST DIE!
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Indiman

Umm... If sonic unleashed isn't good then I think I have an idea (stupid idea though)

CradledEggle

Quote from: HyperDarkspines on October 04, 2008, 09:22:13 AM
Umm... If sonic unleashed isn't good then I think I have an idea (stupid idea though)
WHAT?!?!?(fan game or riot?)
------
~Circa 2009; We were kids back then, just looking for a past time~

Hakudamashi

Quote from: ultrashadow on October 05, 2008, 08:42:39 AM
who, me?
no to all who DON'T believe it,cause if they don't,THEY MUST DIE!

WAIT JUST A MINUTE!!!!How did Mario and Sonic get compared in the first place....seriously what do they have in common?
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

shanicky