Ill be taking a break.

Started by Fullmetal, June 02, 2009, 08:33:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SonicFan47

Your on a track and field team?
Rock on!
Have fun!
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Fullmetal

Quote from: SonicFan47 on June 08, 2009, 12:35:46 PM
Your on a track and field team?
Rock on!
Have fun!
well its over now.dam i hate sunburns.and track and field its not like you expect it to be,we don't have team,its like being on the olympic game,but outside.And out there i got a sunburn plus a scratch on my nee,luckly i was wearing pants and not shirts.Well i did got the scratch on my right leg but know what its not even painful compare to a sunburn,the resson why i had the scratch its because i was playing in the woods,cuz ive finish all my stuff.I was catching t-tards.XD
My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

Im leaving, I m heading back at my house soo seeya

Dark Tails

Quote from: Stonethechinda on June 08, 2009, 03:06:04 PM
well its over now.dam i hate sunburns.and track and field its not like you expect it to be,we don't have team,its like being on the olympic game,but outside.And out there i got a sunburn plus a scratch on my nee,luckly i was wearing pants and not shirts.Well i did got the scratch on my right leg but know what its not even painful compare to a sunburn,the resson why i had the scratch its because i was playing in the woods,cuz ive finish all my stuff.I was catching t-tards.XD
What are t-tards o.o?

SonicFan47

Quote from: Stonethechinda on June 08, 2009, 03:06:04 PM
Ouch.
Well, I hope your sunburn and scratch are better. Or get there soon.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

HereAndThere

Fullmetal

Quote from: SonicFan47 on June 08, 2009, 03:48:26 PM
Ouch.
Well, I hope your sunburn and scratch are better. Or get there soon.
my scratch did not hurt a bit but my sunburn did hurt but for only one day almost everyone had it.But mine was the best since it only burning for one day now its like if i got punched on my arms.

-lock-
My Paslos charactures are Arnold Awii Shadowtails Yoru Tatrick Awii Ronaldo Awii ,Vince,Noname Vampire,Nora,Patrick, and more. the bad guys are Zec Awii and Saki the animanmaniac

Im leaving, I m heading back at my house soo seeya