Sports, games and Physical Education

Started by Lost Lone Key, September 28, 2008, 07:36:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lost Lone Key

Ok, what is yuour favorite sport? i love Pilates and i also like doing muscle and i beat all my records, czu this music in the site is soo cool!!!! THNX FOR tha musc, SoNICFan23!! u rock!
I am Lost and i am Lone, he ho finds me i will help him open the door to The KOH.

Claude_X

Lost Lone Key

I am Lost and i am Lone, he ho finds me i will help him open the door to The KOH.

Claude_X

Racing is very hard on the body.  You would be surprised.   It is considered a sport, yes.

Lost Lone Key

Sorry, but honestly, i like more Human Racing than Car racing. I keep to fell i am the only one here ho likes training and exercises of real Sport, am i?

Claude_X

That is fine. We all have different opinions. I personally enjoy the mental game of chess played by those who race cars, against the others on the track, as well as the physical abuse of wrestling an automobile of over 1000 (usually 2 or 3000) pounds at speeds that could never be reached on a street, and G-forces that are only experienced by a select few. (Those few being astronauts and race-drivers) It is very demanding. Anyone who doesn't think so has not tried it. You enjoy foot racing. That is all there is to it.

Please do not say you are the only one who likes "real sports" though.

sonicmaddave

I like car racing. I also like basketball and soccer I used to play some soccer.

Lost Lone Key

Man, i just got second place on a race and honestlty, I suck at Games like Football or Volley or sorta, I am good at Running, Push-ups, Aerobic, Pilates and so.... my final grade was (from 1 to 10 in Romania) 9.50 cuz my of the Football test, i sucked at it :( my only fail in the PE : :'( Man, at least i am glad i got good 4 the others ! even at gymnastic, my gymnastic started when i slipped on a floor and done the
sphagat, from then i like gymnastic(not sports, gymnastic). I am lucky whit an talent not too much have, thnx God for it cuz i saw how hard it is fot other of my classmates!! man, did u say racing is hard for the body? i may also try then if it inflicts physical effort!

lol, soccer is read sucker! not to offent, to make u laugh! lol

Dracoslythe

I'm not too big on athletics.  I do enjoy skating, and I like to play basketball and tennis.  I also run and swim once in a while, although I haven't done much running in like three years (the last race I did was a 5 kilometer race).  I wanted to do Cross Country, but something happened and I never had the chance.

Once in a while, I'll freedance, and throw some Yoga in.
I want to take Tae Kwon Do with a few friends, but I'm not allowed to.  >.<

Lost Lone Key

some of us have cooler stories than other!!! MAN DID SOMEONE SAY "RACE?!"   I luv racing!! wasnt there a skinny red-eyed boy whit long brown hair? how did ya look like, maybe we 2 raced at the same race, huh?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Lost Lone Key

Quote from: windlessusher on October 01, 2008, 04:30:18 PM
I'm a fat guy you can guess my answer
Answer to what?? Man, fat doesent mean u cant do sports!! U CAN VERRY WELL!!!! Sport=mental & physical health, dont descourage!!! (FAT?! man, if u are 4,6 pounds over doesent mean u are fat!!! u may have hard bones or sorta, i also have 2 pounds more and i look super, you can only trust ur feelings, not the money thirsty doctors!!!!

Dracoslythe

XD   I say I'm fat, but everyone begs to differ.
I wear a size eight-ten jeans (American junior girl sizes).
140 punds and five feet, three inches.  I think I'm fat.
XD

I hate going outside...I go out for about a total of maybe two months (hour wise) in the year?
XD

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Lost Lone Key on October 02, 2008, 05:22:01 AM
Answer to what?? Man, fat doesent mean u cant do sports!! U CAN VERRY WELL!!!! Sport=mental & physical health, dont descourage!!! (FAT?! man, if u are 4,6 pounds over doesent mean u are fat!!! u may have hard bones or sorta, i also have 2 pounds more and i look super, you can only trust ur feelings, not the money thirsty doctors!!!!
Ugh.....I meant I play sports yes....but I'm not really interested in them.MEANING I don't want to talk about sports(and no I'm not really fat,and according to Draco's description she's not really fat either)
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Lost Lone Key

Quote from: Dracoslythe on October 02, 2008, 12:57:56 PM
XD   I say I'm fat, but everyone begs to differ.
I wear a size eight-ten jeans (American junior girl sizes).
140 punds and five feet, three inches.  I think I'm fat.
XD

I hate going outside...I go out for about a total of maybe two months (hour wise) in the year?
XD

Man, i say "there is no fat or skinny!! Everyone is how he is suposed to be from the begining of the word! All where created how they must be, i'm also not fat, maybe u guys care 2 much of wat other say, i man a lot tell me i am dork and stupid and mad... ho cares!! it hurt but i dont show it, so they dont know i hate and they dont tell me that!"