Main Menu

I'VE HAD ENOUGH

Started by toonchaos77, May 31, 2009, 02:43:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

Quote from: windlessusher on May 31, 2009, 06:11:56 PM
shocking,isn't it

Not entirely... I knew before I even met her. Yeah, I'm psychic... Ok, SonicFan47 told me about her...

blazerh44

Quote from: windlessusher on May 31, 2009, 06:11:56 PM
shocking,isn't it

Yea I know (and not a bad looking girl at that!)

Hakudamashi

Quote from: annoyinglad on May 31, 2009, 06:13:09 PM
Not entirely... I knew before I even met her. Yeah, I'm psychic... Ok, SonicFan47 told me about her...
this would soo be a "faker >P" moment
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Mephiles

I won't bother reading the past 6 pages of junk, so I will just answer the problem, since the topic's not locked yet.

We're moderators and admins. In general, we have been here longer and were being active in the forum. Contributing, giving our thoughts on certain things, all that good stuff. That's a main reason to be a moderator or admin (there's only like 3 of them, so I'll just say moderator). We are also moderators, because we know what's better for the forum and can handle some of the situations that occur here in the best manner.

Plus, if you're complaining about the karma, I think moderators get an automatic +50 for becoming a moderator (unless that rule is no longer in effect, but I know I got it when I became one). So be quiet. =P

My rant in a nutshell: We got here earlier. Ever thought of that? :P
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis

Dracoslythe

Quote from: Espio Da Chameleon on May 31, 2009, 07:12:24 PM
I won't bother reading the past 6 pages of junk, so I will just answer the problem, since the topic's not locked yet.

We're moderators and admins. In general, we have been here longer and were being active in the forum. Contributing, giving our thoughts on certain things, all that good stuff. That's a main reason to be a moderator or admin (there's only like 3 of them, so I'll just say moderator). We are also moderators, because we know what's better for the forum and can handle some of the situations that occur here in the best manner.

Plus, if you're complaining about the karma, I think moderators get an automatic +50 for becoming a moderator (unless that rule is no longer in effect, but I know I got it when I became one). So be quiet. =P

My rant in a nutshell: We got here earlier. Ever thought of that? :P Espio was here
Truthful win.
And no, I wasn't blackmailed to say that.  8D

blazerh44

Quote from: Dracosaurus on May 31, 2009, 07:17:31 PM
Truthful win.
And no, I wasn't blackmailed to say that.  8D

Of course not, since you were kinda with us through the whole conversation

ChaosDazer

So, I'm guessing ToonLink has left?
witty sig caption

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: chaos101 on June 01, 2009, 04:03:50 AM
So, I'm guessing ToonLink has left?

Uh? Why? What happend?

ChaosDazer

Seems to me this turned into a big argument.
witty sig caption

blazerh44

Quote from: chaos101 on June 01, 2009, 04:11:46 AM
Seems to me this turned into a big argument.

It was an argument to start out with, then it just turned way off topic

ChaosDazer

O right, not surprising :P
witty sig caption

blazerh44

Yea, it's a bad habit of us, really

HereAndThere

Quote from: blazerh44 on June 01, 2009, 05:02:49 AM
Yea, it's a bad habit of us, really
no its a bad habit for all of us like super and few others including me and kilerdad

toonchaos77

Quote from: Espiosaurus on May 31, 2009, 07:12:24 PM

My rant in a nutshell: We got here earlier. Ever thought of that? :P

you may be right you've been her longer but my dream frot his forums is to become a mod and im not leaving till i full fill that even if it takes a while ;)

Mephiles

ok problem solved. Topic locked.
let's see, what gets everyone's attention? penis