Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SSWB

Super Sonic Boom

June 26, 2009

News of The King Of Pop dying is really shocking to me! I just got my braces tightened, instead of taken off (>_<) and we are starting to transition our internet over finally. :D

ChaosDazer

It's sad about Michael D=

Did you know they were gonna tightened?
witty sig caption

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: ChaosDazer on June 26, 2009, 09:01:46 AM
It's sad about Michael D=

Did you know they were gonna tightened?

I got them tightened before I posted the last post...

June 27, 2009

Music requests are finally completed faster now that I am catching up with them and they all seem great! ;D

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: ChaosDazer on June 27, 2009, 04:28:12 AM
What do you mean by music requests?

People ask for Sonic music and I make them into my videos, click the YouTube link below to see more!

June 29, 2009

Billy Mays, died...I cannot believe it! Anyway, you all may have seen I am reworking the signature I have a bit to have a YouTube toolbar and a moderator toolbar for contacting me. Keep an eye out since my signature may change many times in one day!

Super Sonic Boom

June 30, 2009

Some people are trying to oppose the new channel design of YouTubw that will take place on July 15...it will never happen. I persoanlly do not like or hate the new channel design, but we just all have to accept it.

July 2, 2009

John's new beta looks great and we are getting set for the 4th of July soon, yay! Everything is going great this summer and I intend to keep it that way! >D XD

Super Sonic Boom

June 3, 2009

I got a new opening to my YouTube videos and I am getting ready for July 4th!

July 5, 2009

The fireworks I saw last night were really loud and great and right after I got home I saw the amazing ending to the Coke Zero 400 (from Daytona International Speedway) which is not too far from my house. I am also reflecting on a video I saw on YouTube for last year's Summer of Sonic event, I will post the ending to the race and the SoS video below! Now I want to go to a Summer of Sonic event because it looks awe-inspiring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yNCIxv7MU&feature=related

Super Sonic Boom

July 7, 2009

I saw MJ's memorial and it looks like people were prasing him more than grieving over him, which is OK!

Super Sonic Boom

July 12, 2009

Tonight the space shuttle has a second attempt to lift off from Cape Canaveral and real soon I will be switching over to a faster internet connection, so...everybody wins!

Super Sonic Boom

July 16, 2009

YouTube channel transitions over to the new beta have been delayed for a minimum of 2 weeks, sweet! Yesterday I saw the space shuttle go up outside in the Florida sky and it looked like it was going faster than usual this time. :D

Super Sonic Boom

July 19, 2009

I posted a new video on YouTube explaining Sonic Zone donation benefits and tonight is Big Brother! ::) The question is what will happen on the show when it airs, I dunno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gemgVU2p47g&feature=channel_page

Super Sonic Boom

July 23, 2009

I made this new moderator userbar in Easy Gif Maker...check it out!

I am also thinking of animating other things with this cool new program!

Super Sonic Boom

July 29, 2009

Tomorrow I am going to be in a Guitar Hero competition along with 15 other people, I just hope that we play anything GH3 or later! Also, I maybe finally doing Sonic the Hedgehog video game walkthroughs on my computer...I will be posting a test run of my recording, hopefully today!

Super Sonic Boom

August 5, 2009

It's been almost a week since my last blog, LOL! Anyway, I upgraded my YouTube channel to the new version and I have a background from YTLAYOUTS which is really cool. Sonic 3 & Knuckles Playthrough videos have been delayed a bit but I am working to resolve the situation. :D