Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

April 30, 2010

So today was the final day for some of the seniors in my high school, and I am already imagining myself in that position in 2 years with the final day of school being earlier than some of the other seniors I have. About a week ago, I got my CPU taken away for a bit for acting stupid...don't worry, I will get it back as long as I show that I have learned my mistake. With the end of the year just around the corner, most of the school is slacking off but with AP test looming, the work has just begun for some of the smart kids (like me XD). After the 13th of May, I won't have to worry about any major tests since all of my additional time after school has been spent in review sessions. It's alot to handle right now, but I'll get over it and continue on to blog another day! LMAO

Super Sonic Boom

June 18, 2010

Man oh man, it has been a while. Summer-time is in full swing and I am going into 11th grade in the Fall...it's gonna be a wild ride. Right now I am taking driver's ed for 3 weeks and it sucks because it's either too cold in the auditorium or steaming at 95 degrees or more outside. I'm doing fine except I am speeding a bit on the road (which gets me DQ'd if I go over the speed limit) and the 3-point turns are terrible but considering how everyone else is doing (if I go off road at all, I'm DQ'd)...I am doing fine. Luckily on the written tests, we get to use ALL of our notes (including on the final) so as long as I take good notes I should do fine.

Since I am entering 11th grade, I am required to start my 150 hours of volunteer service for school. I haven't started anything yet but I have until Winter of my 12th grade. One thing that I am asking though is that my friends, family, teachers, and the Sonic Zone Forum community continue to hope that I succeed in the program I am in since it is high rigor.

Although I consider myself a pessimist, I will stay positive or try to stay positive no matter how much crap I get thrown my way. No matter what happens though, I know if I apply myself...I can make it through anything! =)

-I've rambled for too long right now, but I haven't bloged in a while, see you later members. :)