Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

February 16, 2010   February 6, 2010

Yesterday was one hell of a day after school, I went to go to my extra-curricular activity event and all of a sudden we get word that a tornado was spotted heading right towards us. So obviously my friends and I called our parents and got out of that way in time; although I will say that no tornado ever came near the school like they said (better safe than sorry).

School's buckling down on me because on Tuesday, all 10th grades take the "FCAT Florida Writes" where we get 45 minutes to prepare and right an essay on a given topic. Generally the topics are too broad and it's easy to get a good score on, so I'm in good shape. Hear at home northing's really going on here, 'cept I'm living and just going on with my life. LMFAO

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 06, 2010, 05:49:03 AM
February 16, 2010

Yesterday was one hell of a day after school, I went to go to my extra-curricular activity event and all of a sudden we get word that a tornado was spotted heading right towards us. So obviously my friends and I called our parents and got out of that way in time; although I will say that no tornado ever came near the school like they said (better safe than sorry).

School's buckling down on me because on Tuesday, all 10th grades take the "FCAT Florida Writes" where we get 45 minutes to prepare and right an essay on a given topic. Generally the topics are too broad and it's easy to get a good score on, so I'm in good shape. Hear at home northing's really going on here, 'cept I'm living and just going on with my life. LMFAO

When did you become a time-traveler? You're ten days ahead of the rest of us. xD

I love Jesus! Do you?

Fiamonder

Wow, i know right, 16 February?! XD anyways, a tornado heading towards your school is pretty hardcore. Jk XD

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 06, 2010, 05:49:03 AM
February 16, 2010

Am I 20 already? XD

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 06, 2010, 05:51:16 AM
When did you become a time-traveler? You're ten days ahead of the rest of us. xD

Uh, what is that suppose to mean? LOL

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 06, 2010, 06:37:17 AM
Uh, what is that suppose to mean? LOL
Your post says February 16th 2010. It's Sunday 7th February where I live. XD

Super Sonic Boom

AGH, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Yeah, hehehe...it's today's the 6th and not the 16th. LMFAO

I gotta admit, I cannot believe I didn't catch that. *Fixed*

sonicmaddave

Haha good to see its sorted now to avoid confusion, after all we are all human aren't we? ;D

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 06, 2010, 06:43:10 AM
Haha good to see its sorted now to avoid confusion, after all we are all human aren't we? ;D

*BEEZZZZZZZZ ERROR*
What is this "human" you speak of? ;D

Super Sonic Boom

February 12, 2010

'Tis almost Valentines Day and I don't have anyone to spend it with, but don't feel bad for me...I'm actually in a good mood considering what I just told you. It's a little busy around town since it's Presidents' Weekend and everything, and today was wet, cold, and dismal for me at school because it's been raining non-stop since about 9 AM - 5 PM. Got some work from school to do but not too hard for me. My friends have all these plans for the weekend while I don't really know what I will do. Just be sure to know that I will be on here for a good part of the weekend though. ;)

Super Sonic Boom

February 25, 2010

Right now I am in school at Video Game Club, it's pretty sweet since people are playing CODMW2 and SSBB. I just got done completing my Spanish 3 oral that had me talking about the earthquake in Haiti. During my oral, I said "Ayudo con el disaster de Haiti" instead of "Ayudo con el disastre de Haiti" (SPANGLISH :P).

Just trying to finish out the week since I will be out after school on Friday until late Saturday night, I got pleanty of work to keep me busy on the 3 hour ride over to state competition but I am going to be amonst friends and my mom so I am happy. :)

Can't think of anything else to say right now, I'm kinda --meh-- right now as I head into Friday! =D

dreamcasthime

Sonic360

Dude don't spam especially when this is someone else's blog, its just not cool to do that, oh and besides spamming gets you banned.

Super Sonic Boom

March 13, 2010

I've have been grounded for almost 2 weeks but I have gotten my computer back today so I am happy. School here just wrapped up FCAT for me, it's Florida's state testing and 10th grade is the last grade I have to do for testing...except 11th for science FCAT. All of my classes are are getting a bit harder, but I am handling it ok in every class but World History where I got a low C in it right now! XD

Thurdsday in Florida was crazy for me, 11th graders took their FCAT science and just was we went to lunch...they called a Tornado Warning for my school. So in a nutshell, we got to spend 90 mins (instead of 50) minutes of lunch inside getting ready to put our hands over heads and hide. Luckily, a tornado was never spotted for my school and we got out unharmed.

Spring is apporaching and that means water parks are re-opening in Florida (if they didn't have heated water). I just cannot wait for it to come as well as the end of the school year. LMAO

Super Sonic Boom

April 15th, 2010

It's been a while since I have written a blog and I feel I have left people out of the loop just in case you've been wondering what has been going on in my life. lol

School's been hard lately since we are in the 4th (and final) nine weeks plus I have a AP World History test next month that will be about 3 AND A HALF hours long. I know it sucks, but if I pass with a 3 out of 5, I get college credit for the course and I get to leave after it (skipping half of the school day) if I want to. There is someone that I have been growing close to lately (outside of the forum) and we've admitted that we like each other so everything is just going as it has been coming. Right now, I dunno if the "relationship" we have will go any further than just a very good frienship.

I cannot wait for summer since I know it's near and I know my friends will have plans during the next few months. I just hope that your summers are just as great as mine when it comes time.