Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

May 31, 2009

Hey people, this is my first blog on the forum and this one is gonna be big...I am 6 days away from finishing school here (finals start June 2 and end on June 5) and on June 5, 2009 I am home free. The work is not as bad as a few weeks ago but this is preparing me for my finals. My relatives are coming down June 13 from Pennsylvania so that is going to be big for me and my brother will be turning 13 on June 2!

I am in the process of getting my learners permit but school is getting in the way of that, I cannot get my drivers licence until I have my permit for one year so the longer I wait for my permit...the longer I have to wait for my licence.

I am also trying to get SADX PC Playthroughs up on my YouTube account SonicBoomProduct but my registered version of FRAPS is giving me a hard time. Whenever I try to edit the audio to be synced with the video the video some how fast forwards itself for no reason.

After school winds down I will try to create a new website that will be Sonic related and hopefully I will be able to become a friend of Sonic Zone, there will also be a big page on there for Sonic Zone and my YouTube channel SonicBoomProduct (I hope)!

Well that is it, I dunno when I will update this but it will be really soon! ;D

chet

uhh... boom, i dont think this is a good place to start a blog...
if you want to start a real blog, try this out, http://webs.com they let you a have a free website. give it a try and pm me if it works.

EDIT: oops, sorry, i didnt know they have member blogs now... i thought this is the forum section, how did i get in this place? well, never mind, sorry if i interfered...  :-[
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM
May 31, 2009

Hey people, this is my first blog on the forum and this one is gonna be big...I am 6 days away from finishing school here (finals start June 2 and end on June 5) and on June 5, 2009 I am home free. The work is not as bad as a few weeks ago but this is preparing me for my finals. My relatives are coming down June 13 from Pennsylvania so that is going to be big for me and my brother will be turning 13 on June 2!

I am in the process of getting my learners permit but school is getting in the way of that, I cannot get my drivers licence until I have my permit for one year so the long I wait for my permit...the long I have to wait for my licence.

I am also trying to get SADX PC Playthroughs up on my YouTube account SonicBoomProduct but my registered version of FRAPS is giving me a hard time. Whenever I try to edit the audio to be synced with the video the video some how fast forwards itself for no reason.

After school winds down I will try to create a new website that will be Sonic related and hopefully I will be able to become a friend of Sonic Zone, there will also be a big page on there for Sonic Zone and my YouTube channel SonicBoomProduct (I hope)!

Well that is it, I dunno when I will update this but it will be really soon! ;D

Awesome blog lol.

Quote from: chet on May 31, 2009, 08:39:23 AM
Um chet he wants to post it here, deal with it.
if you want to start a real blog, try this out, http://webs.com they let you a have a free website. give it a try and pm me if it works.
NO SIGNATURE

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: chet on May 31, 2009, 08:39:23 AM

EDIT: oops, sorry, i didnt know they have member blogs now... i thought this is the forum section, how did i get in this place? well, never mind, sorry if i interfered...  :-[

Sorry, I said that this was my first blog...I thought a blog is an update on events... :-\

Super Sonic Boom

June 2, 2009

My first wave of final exams are done...even though I got 3 more days of it to go! School is is the reason why I have gotten nowhere with my FRAPS recordings for SADX yet, I gotta work on them but finals are my main focus for today.

My brother turned 13 today...and that is all I can think of for now...3 days of school left, yes! ;D

June 3, 2009

2 days of school left I am so excited and I almost got a Trojan virus last night, but do not worry about it...you can read more about it below!

http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?topic=6413.0

Super Sonic Boom

June 5, 2009

It is about 5:50 PM right now and I am out of school for the summer...really cool for me!

Super Sonic Boom

June 8, 2009

I have been in contact with John on Sunday and we was getting ready for his graduation...I wonder how it went? ::)

Super Sonic Boom

June 12, 2009

After countless times trying to update this blog...I am getting ready for my relatives' visit tomorrow from Pennsylvania at 10:00 PM! Of course I am going to be tried but I am happy I get to see them for a week. :D

Super Sonic Boom

June 18, 2009

Yah, haven't been on alot because my relatives have been down but I got a webcam a few days ago and it works perfectly! :D

dark rouge

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 05:06:41 AM
June 12, 2009

After countless times trying to update this blog...I am getting ready for my relatives' visit tomorrow from Pennsylvania at 10:00 PM! Of course I am going to be tried but I am happy I get to see them for a week. :D

you got family in PA, what part?

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: dark rouge on June 18, 2009, 06:49:14 PM
you got family in PA, what part?

I want to say Potstown/Pottstown, PA but I do not know their exact town.

Super Sonic Boom

June 23, 2009

Yah I get back from Aquatica...and then everything hits me at once including me becoming a moderator, some how I feel that some of the pressure is already sinking in but I know I can take it! ;)

Super Empra

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 23, 2009, 03:18:56 AM
June 23, 2009

Yah I get back from Aquatica...and then everything hits me at once including me becoming a moderator, some how I feel that some of the pressure is already sinking in but I know I can take it! ;)

Congratulations! ;D
I know you will do a great job.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Super Sonic Boom

Super Sonic Boom

June 25, 2009

Yeah, I started a Facebook account...(not that I will tell anybody it) and it seems harder than I thought to customize your homepage! I finally finished one request and I still got 2 more to go for YouTube. ;D

SSWB

Super Sonic Boom

June 26, 2009

News of The King Of Pop dying is really shocking to me! I just got my braces tightened, instead of taken off (>_<) and we are starting to transition our internet over finally. :D

ChaosDazer

It's sad about Michael D=

Did you know they were gonna tightened?
witty sig caption

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: ChaosDazer on June 26, 2009, 09:01:46 AM
It's sad about Michael D=

Did you know they were gonna tightened?

I got them tightened before I posted the last post...

June 27, 2009

Music requests are finally completed faster now that I am catching up with them and they all seem great! ;D

ChaosDazer

witty sig caption

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: ChaosDazer on June 27, 2009, 04:28:12 AM
What do you mean by music requests?

People ask for Sonic music and I make them into my videos, click the YouTube link below to see more!

June 29, 2009

Billy Mays, died...I cannot believe it! Anyway, you all may have seen I am reworking the signature I have a bit to have a YouTube toolbar and a moderator toolbar for contacting me. Keep an eye out since my signature may change many times in one day!

Super Sonic Boom

June 30, 2009

Some people are trying to oppose the new channel design of YouTubw that will take place on July 15...it will never happen. I persoanlly do not like or hate the new channel design, but we just all have to accept it.

July 2, 2009

John's new beta looks great and we are getting set for the 4th of July soon, yay! Everything is going great this summer and I intend to keep it that way! >D XD

Super Sonic Boom

June 3, 2009

I got a new opening to my YouTube videos and I am getting ready for July 4th!

July 5, 2009

The fireworks I saw last night were really loud and great and right after I got home I saw the amazing ending to the Coke Zero 400 (from Daytona International Speedway) which is not too far from my house. I am also reflecting on a video I saw on YouTube for last year's Summer of Sonic event, I will post the ending to the race and the SoS video below! Now I want to go to a Summer of Sonic event because it looks awe-inspiring.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4yNCIxv7MU&feature=related

Super Sonic Boom

July 7, 2009

I saw MJ's memorial and it looks like people were prasing him more than grieving over him, which is OK!

Super Sonic Boom

July 12, 2009

Tonight the space shuttle has a second attempt to lift off from Cape Canaveral and real soon I will be switching over to a faster internet connection, so...everybody wins!

Super Sonic Boom

July 16, 2009

YouTube channel transitions over to the new beta have been delayed for a minimum of 2 weeks, sweet! Yesterday I saw the space shuttle go up outside in the Florida sky and it looked like it was going faster than usual this time. :D

Super Sonic Boom

July 19, 2009

I posted a new video on YouTube explaining Sonic Zone donation benefits and tonight is Big Brother! ::) The question is what will happen on the show when it airs, I dunno.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gemgVU2p47g&feature=channel_page

Super Sonic Boom

July 23, 2009

I made this new moderator userbar in Easy Gif Maker...check it out!

I am also thinking of animating other things with this cool new program!

Super Sonic Boom

July 29, 2009

Tomorrow I am going to be in a Guitar Hero competition along with 15 other people, I just hope that we play anything GH3 or later! Also, I maybe finally doing Sonic the Hedgehog video game walkthroughs on my computer...I will be posting a test run of my recording, hopefully today!

Super Sonic Boom

August 5, 2009

It's been almost a week since my last blog, LOL! Anyway, I upgraded my YouTube channel to the new version and I have a background from YTLAYOUTS which is really cool. Sonic 3 & Knuckles Playthrough videos have been delayed a bit but I am working to resolve the situation. :D

Super Sonic Boom

August 10, 2009

Two weeks from today I will be going back to school (along with other members of the forum) and I am trying to get my learner's permit before I go back. Draco created a topic talking about birthdays, and the forum now officially knows that I am 6 days younger than Draco (LOL, so funny)!

My Sonic 3 & Knuckles playthrough may turn out to be the best run I have ever had in that game...as of right now I officially got Super Sonic for the first time legitimately without cheats. :D

Super Sonic Boom

August 18, 2009

I am getting ready for school and also preparing for my birthday. Granted I don't turn 16 util October 9th, it's a great feeling to get ready for that day.

I am still trying to complete my Sonic 3 & Kncukles Playthrough...and I really want to finish it before school starts. :o

Super Sonic Boom

August 23, 2009

Well it's the last day of summer for me...tomorrow I go back to school at 7:22 AM! This sucks, plus...I procrastinated on getting my learner's permit, so I'm almost a year behind in that.

I just have a feeling this year's going to stress me out even more than ALL OF THE LAST YEARS PUT TOGETHER!

Sonic360

I know how you feel dude,this is the 2nd week of my freshman year,and I've already got problems,one being that I have 2 interviews to go to,this is like the 7th interview I've been to in 2 months time,I'm 14 and I am being interviewed for collages everywhere.I have been to Yale for an interview last year,I took the ACT in 7th grade,alot of interviews in 8th,and some more while I'm in the 9th,why was I born so smart?And I'm going to Australia with all the 11th graders this summer,It's like I don't really have a regular teenage life.Well I do wish you the best,and happy early birthday.May you have many more.

Super Sonic Boom

August 28, 2009

First week of school finished up with 2 fire drills within 5 days. Anyway, this is just a quick blog saying I made it through the week and I am proud to say that my teachers are amazing...and this is going to be a fantastic year! :)

Rulep

I'm happy that your having a good time at school! Though school still didn't start for me.
Rulep: do you ever fall in love with yourself
Captain Nook: for me, there could never be anyone else.
Captain Nook: I've spent hours looking in the mirror.

azlj01

No school starting god when is this nightmare going to end i have procrastinated on some stuff too but everything will settle down soon.

Sonicboom238

Lol hay i like cheese.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Sonicboom238 on September 02, 2009, 01:38:12 PM
How amazing are your teachers?What do they do?

Most of my teachers are cool, but my technology teacher is the most amazing on out of all of them!

She teaches my video game deisgn class and programing class. :D

Sonicboom238

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on September 02, 2009, 02:14:45 PM
Most of my teachers are cool, but my technology teacher is the most amazing on out of all of them!

She teaches my video game deisgn class and programing class. :D

Wow... :o that is amazing.
Lol hay i like cheese.

Sonic360

Hey guess what sonicboom im a mod now im so happy i cried when i first heard the news

Super Sonic Boom

September 6, 2009

Well I was asked the big question by my mom last night..."What do you want for your birthday Chris?"

Of course I said "I dunno" so then I am not committed to saying anything right now, I already have an idea what I want but I am not sure if my parents will understand why I want what I want. For my 16th birthday, I would like a video capture card system so that way I could record better playthroughs for my YouTube channel...but I should look into how much it costs so that if I decide to hold off on that and buy it with my own money...I'll know what I have to spend on it.

Super Sonic Boom

September 8, 2009

Well tomorrow is the 10th anniversary of the SEGA Dreamcast's launch in the USA, I think that's pretty awesome I still have mine sitting near my computer and I still use it! :D

School's starting to pick up...but I don't wanna get into details right now, but every thing's OK for now. My birthday is in one month (as of tomorrow) which is really cool for me.

Sonic360

SSB that's awesome that you still have your Dreamcast, I still have my SEGA Genisis sitting in my room, just waiting for me to play Comix Zone and stop playing Sonic3.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Sonic360 on September 13, 2009, 02:30:02 AM
SSB that's awesome that you still have your Dreamcast, I still have my SEGA Genisis sitting in my room, just waiting for me to play Comix Zone and stop playing Sonic3.

Hehehe, it's my 4th Dreamcast...I lost one due to hardware failure (SEGA's Fault) and 2 to a scratched eye lense. ;D

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: hypers on September 13, 2009, 11:52:30 PM
lol u have soo many dreamcasts :o

I only have 2 in my house and one of them is in a box since it doesn't work! LOL

shaneme3

you lucky @ holes. Pardon my French, but I'm just going crazy over the fact that I don't have a dreamcast. But all you guys are way older then me, so you all have one. And to top it off, the emulators aren't working for me at all. :( you luckies
"Of course we're in Canada, thats why all the pigs taste like bacon!" My youtube channel, please check it out! http://www.youtube.com/user/shaneme3?feature=mhee

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: shaneme3 on September 14, 2009, 06:55:56 PM
you lucky @ holes. Pardon my French, but I'm just going crazy over the fact that I don't have a dreamcast. But all you guys are way older then me, so you all have one. And to top it off, the emulators aren't working for me at all. :( you luckies

I got my first Dreamcast when I was only 6 or 7 years old, Christmas 1999...I went NUTS when I got it! :D

Super Sonic Boom

September 21, 2009

So I went to see if I could get my impressions made for my retainer that was suppose to be made today but the doctor said that I have to wear the braces for another 4 weeks which means instead of getting them of possibly around October 16...I may have to wait until November 14th or so...ANOTHER WHOLE MONTH WITH BRACES ON! My teachers had to submit interim grades, aka mid-term grades and I have 2 B's, 2 C's (but one's like a 79.5%) and 4 A's (not bad for being in a really hard school program).

Overall, every thing's OK on my end and life goes on whether I am on Sonic Zone or not... :D

Super Sonic Boom

September 24, 2009

So yah, I am in video game club right now as I start to wrap up lunch and finish out my classes, plus I have no school tomrrow...how sweet is that?!? :D

I played with xaio last night on GHWT on Nintendo WiFi, and I admit that he plays really good with me as we both shreded the fret-boards with our custom charcaters! ;D ROFL

Super Sonic Boom

September 29, 2009

Today, I am getting over a "cold" that I have had since late Sunday night...I felt terrible yesterday but I feel much better and I should be a back to full health by tomorrow. School's been alright, nothin' that big to report besides the fact I just have to try to maintain good grades for about another few weeks for so before report card grades go in. My birthday is soon apporaching and I gotta feeling that this year's birthday is going to rock, even though I have procrastinated on getting my learners permit (that I wanted to get before my B-Day, I don't have enough days to prepare before October 9).

Sonic Zone's been picking up in the activity section...somewhat (well, at least that's what I think) and I know that October is going to be great...I KNOW SO!  :D

WeaselBandit

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on September 21, 2009, 01:23:11 PM
September 21, 2009

So I went to see if I could get my impressions made for my retainer that was suppose to be made today but the doctor said that I have to wear the braces for another 4 weeks which means instead of getting them of possibly around October 16...I may have to wait until November 14th or so...ANOTHER WHOLE MONTH WITH BRACES ON! My teachers had to submit interim grades, aka mid-term grades and I have 2 B's, 2 C's (but one's like a 79.5%) and 4 A's (not bad for being in a really hard school program).

Overall, every thing's OK on my end and life goes on whether I am on Sonic Zone or not... :D

that sucks i was supposed to get my braces off over the summer but then they said... o we'll hav to wait until fall..,
an now i wont get them off until January>.<
Hedgehog (definition): an animal who hoards all the bushes.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: WeaselBandit on September 30, 2009, 12:54:51 PM
that sucks i was supposed to get my braces off over the summer but then they said... o we'll hav to wait until fall..,
an now i wont get them off until January>.<

Well no matter what, at least I won't have them on as long as say my borther or any of my friends who have them.

Super Sonic Boom

October 4, 2009

So my birthday is coming up and I decided to release the signature I made for this week only...I guess people like it. Tomorrow I have a 100 point test in World History and a 280 point chart due tomorrow, yikes! Homecoming is approaching and I am buying my ticket first thing on Monday if I can. On Friday I went to our "fall carninval" and I saw alota teens there with all of their friends. I just hope Friday comes quickly, so that I can celebrate my b-day at the end of the week!  :D

Sonic360

Yeah, I have 9 weeks test this week, starting with Tech Discovery, and Biology today.

Super Sonic Boom

October 7, 2009

Early release today meant getting outta school an hour early, sweet! I was "chosen" as one of the first ones to speak in Spanish for 2 minutes today and I froze. I thought I did pretty crappy but my friends say I did well, I guess this means I have to have more confidence in myself now. Video game club is tomorrow in school and after Thursday is Friday, my brithday, I know I have a test first thing in the morning on Friday but it's no big deal.

It's nothing Super Sonic Boom can't handle! ;)

HMS7

behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

Super Sonic Boom

October 10, 2009

Yesterday was an OK day...not the best birthday but dinner at Chill's was great. I wanna thank everyone who wished me a happy birthday. Just my luck the day before my birthday I get into an argument with my parents and they say I can't go on my computer anymore unless it is for HW uses (but they'll probably let me go after a while). This means if my activity decreases for a bit DON'T TAKE IT I AM LEAVING THE SITE, BECAUSE I AM NOT LEAVING THE SITE!

HMS7

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 13, 2009, 08:19:35 AM
pls dont u and a few others are why i stay

Luckily I worked it out with my parents, so I am able to go on my computer as usual now. :D

I would NEVER leave this site...it's to cool too just abandon! XD

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on October 13, 2009, 09:26:44 AM
Luckily I worked it out with my parents, so I am able to go on my computer as usual now. :D

I would NEVER leave this site...it's to cool too just abandon! XD

i kno rite too cool

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 14, 2009, 07:15:47 AM
i kno rite too cool

So obviously, I am here to stay...and serve the forum well! :D

Super Sonic Boom

October 18, 2009

Last night was Homecoming Dance from 8pm to midnight and it was fun. The theme of the dance was "Fire and Ice: When Two Worlds Collide"! I met up with my friends immediately and someone recorded video of us there to put on YouTube, so that should be fun.

Anyway, I got tagged on YouTube about 4 days ago and I still need to make my video about my 5 facts and tag 5 people. Overall, I am doing good as the school year's first 9 weeks ends on Thursday. :)

HMS7

Super Sonic Boom

October 22, 2009

Today ends the first nine weeks of school for me (we have 4 nine weeks quarters) and I am happy because there's no school tomorrow but mad because I am getting 2 A's and 5 B's (the worst I have ever gotten on my report card). Anyway, on Monday I found out that I will get my braces off on November 16, after having them on since December 2006!

On Saturday, my school has a pancake breakfast that will volunteer at....the pancakes there are fantastic! XD

HMS7

cool ur lucky i got to work till 1 on st=aturday man

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 22, 2009, 03:45:54 AM
cool ur lucky i got to work till 1 on st=aturday man

The pancake breakfast thing starts at 8AM and goes until 10AM, but I have to be there from 7 - 10:30!

HMS7

no i mean 4 in the afternoon till 1 in the morning so ur still lucky

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 22, 2009, 03:49:10 AM
no i mean 4 in the afternoon till 1 in the morning so ur still lucky

Oh, I get where you are going...bummer man!  :(

HereAndThere

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on October 22, 2009, 03:41:09 AM
October 22, 2009

Today ends the first nine weeks of school for me (we have 4 nine weeks quarters) and I am happy because there's no school tomorrow but mad because I am getting 2 A's and 5 B's (the worst I have ever gotten on my report card). Anyway, on Monday I found out that I will get my braces off on November 16, after having them on since December 2006!

On Saturday, my school has a pancake breakfast that will volunteer at....the pancakes there are fantastic! XD

You had braces for almost 3 years O.o

Whoa i havent had braces...EVER!

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: jeexx on October 22, 2009, 03:51:46 AM
You had braces for almost 3 years O.o

Whoa i havent had braces...EVER!

I was only suppose to have them on for like 2 years...and the retainer I will have to wear may be worn for about an additional year. Although, I can just take the retainer out...eat meh sweats and put it back in! :3

HMS7

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on October 22, 2009, 04:02:34 AM
yay ppl care lol yeah boredom

I wouldn't call it boredom...I just call it suckitude! ;)

HMS7

WeaselBandit

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on October 22, 2009, 03:41:09 AM
October 22, 2009

gratz to you,mine are still on (braces)
so save ur Halloween candy
AND NOM IT ALL UP!!
Hedgehog (definition): an animal who hoards all the bushes.

Super Sonic Boom

November 9, 2009

Well...it's about frikin' time that I post something new considering my last post in this topic was about 2 or more weeks ago. School's going eh...and home is going fine but my Wii isn't working so it's being sent to be repaired. When it returns, the warrenty gets extended another year to November 14, 2010...SWEET! :D

I am planning to get my capture card working if I can get the wires for it no later than Christmas, and this would be my first holiday season I get to share with you guys, YAY!

Anyway, enough blabbing...braces come off in 6 days for me...WOOOO HOOOOO! ;D

HMS7

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Shadic90 on October 22, 2009, 12:51:08 PM
A's and B's?

Woworz,your one good student!  ;D

Yep, I'm in a very hard program in school...it's like the hardest one in the world I think! :P

hehehe...So getting A's and B's is good! :D

HMS7

thats good to hear
good for u lol
hope the 6 days fly by fast
post a pic of u with out them
that would be cool

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on November 10, 2009, 04:41:25 AM
thats good to hear
good for u lol
hope the 6 days fly by fast
post a pic of u with out them
that would be cool

I sure will buddy! ;)

HMS7

ok cool..........
dont call me buddy im noones buddy im just a loner

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on November 10, 2009, 04:55:54 AM
ok cool..........
dont call me buddy im noones buddy im just a loner

OK, whatever you say!

HMS7

Chaos Swissroll

Super Sonic Boom

November 17, 2009

Got my braces off almost 3 years...and got my freakin' retainer on. Yesterday I had first Twix, Nerds Rope, and Snickers in 3 years also. Plus today (I just got home from school) I just lost my reatiner box...I think I know where it is, but I gotta admit that's funny! XD

My Nintendo Wii is being returned to us all repaired after we sent it away 2 weeks ago to be fixed thanks to constant disk read errors and freezing.  ;D

NiGHTS

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on November 17, 2009, 11:09:13 AM
November 17, 2009

Got my braces off almost 3 years...and got my freakin' retainer on. Yesterday I had first Twix, Nerds Rope, and Snickers in 3 years also. Plus today (I just got home from school) I just lost my reatiner box...I think I know where it is, but I gotta admit that's funny! XD

My Nintendo Wii is being returned to us all repaired after we sent it away 2 weeks ago to be fixed thanks to constant disk read errors and freezing.  ;D

wow looks like somone had a great day. Doesn't hurt to like get braces off

my friend went to the orthadontist and they told him that his teeth were too bad fer braces xD

Dracoslythe

Haha, sounds like you had a GREAT day!  :3

Glad to hear!

Were they good?  (the candy)  x3

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on November 17, 2009, 11:09:13 AM
November 17, 2009

w00t good jorb on da braces lol
no good jorb on da wii  :'( :'(

Super Sonic Boom

When they removed my braces, it felt so bad...it felt like the teeth were being ripped out.
Afterwards, I ate 2 Nerds Ropes, Twix, and Snickers (after 3 years of not eating them).
Plus, I just found out my Wii could be back as early as Friday! =D

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on November 17, 2009, 03:01:45 PM
When they removed my braces, it felt so bad...it felt like the teeth were being ripped out.
Afterwards, I ate 2 Nerds Ropes, Twix, and Snickers (after 3 years of not eating them).
Plus, I just found out my Wii could be back as early as Friday! =D

lucky lucky boy
i just found out i has cousins all over da usa :o :o :o

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on November 17, 2009, 03:03:58 PM
lucky lucky boy
i just found out i has cousins all over da usa :o :o :o

That's also something to be lucky about too!  ;D

HMS7

why is that  ??? ??? ??? my family is all over da usa
one of my uncles is a judge
one is a hotdag vender
one is a gas station owner
one works for a game company (dont know which one)

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on November 17, 2009, 03:13:45 PM
one works for a game company (dont know which one)

That sounds pretty cool to me!  8)

HMS7

yeah it would if he worked at sega
but i dont know if he does or not

Super Sonic Boom

November 18, 2009

Posted an update video on YouTube, just thought it would be interesting to share with you people! :)
(I filmed it last night, and just uploaded it today)

Sonic360

HMS7

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: HMS7 on November 18, 2009, 05:09:26 PM
u look cooler then i though u would
I agree on boom being cooler than expected but I disagree on your grammar :P

Super Sonic Boom

HMS7

Super Sonic Boom

November 22, 2009

I got my Wii back on Friday safe and sound, and Nintendo was able to save my data...so yay! Two days of school this week (Monday and Tuesday) then I got the rest of the week off. Yesterday, I finally realized what wires I needed for my Dazzle in order to record video games and I expect to buy the wires soon (along with new headphones maybe).

Overall, I'm doing pretty well and I can't wait for Chirstmas to come! :D

HMS7

thats great

i would be 28 before i can play like this lol

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: HMS7 on November 22, 2009, 06:02:05 AM

i would be 28 before i can play like this lol

Just once, I wanna FC it (on Guitar/Bass/Vocals/Drums, one of those instruments) once!

That's mainly why I want GHSH for Christmas!

HMS7

that song that i posted lol look it up someone has done it

Super Sonic Boom

December 7, 2009

Well, it's been a week or more since I have written a blog so yah. I got my Dazzle recorder hooked up finally and got it working, in no time I expect to be doing FULL video game playthroughs on YouTube.

School's been fun, got my interum (mid-term) report and I got 6 A's and 1 B (AP world history D<).

Other than that, the only thing on my mind is Jet's banning, I still think something just doesn't add up. Granted people say he's been acting radical the past few weeks...he would never modify the rules. I have a feeling he's been hacked, but I don't want to start "Sonic Zone Forum World War III" with only my thoughts to go on.  :-\

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on December 07, 2009, 11:41:47 AM
December 7, 2009
Other than that, the only thing on my mind is Jet's banning, I still think something just doesn't add up. Granted people say he's been acting radical the past few weeks...he would never modify the rules. I have a feeling he's been hacked, but I don't want to start "Sonic Zone Forum World War III" with only my thoughts to go on.  :-\

yes he has been hacked why would he sit there and edit the rules that makes no since
im gonna miss jet

but cool u got dazzle working awesome
hope you have a merry chirstmas

Fiamonder

First try at making a sig, It's decent.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Fiamonder10 on December 23, 2009, 05:44:37 AM
Is this blog still alive? I wanna read more ;D

It's still alive, just got real lazy to write a new one! :P

December 22, 2009

Tis Christmas Eve Eve and just last night (early this morning) I have been recording some parts for my new playthrough channel on YouTube, I will be recording myself playing Sonic/Mario/other games with my screen capturing system. Once I make a teaser (which I wanna have done by the 24th or 25th) I will give you guys the address to the new account you you can subscribe. :D

Other than that, I can't think of anything else to talk about besides the fact my brother, sister, and I are hoping for New Super Mario Bros Wii for Xmas since it would be fun to play 4 co-op story mode on that.

If I don't write a new blog by January 1, 2010...
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & Happy New Year Sonic ROMs from Super Sonic Boom!  ;D

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on December 23, 2009, 05:58:17 AM
It's still alive, just got real lazy to write a new one! :P

December 22, 2009

Tis Christmas Eve Eve and just last night (early this morning) I have been recording some parts for my new playthrough channel on YouTube, I will be recording myself playing Sonic/Mario/other games with my screen capturing system. Once I make a teaser (which I wanna have done by the 24th or 25th) I will give you guys the address to the new account you you can subscribe. :D

Other than that, I can't think of anything else to talk about besides the fact my brother, sister, and I are hoping for New Super Mario Bros Wii for Xmas since it would be fun to play 4 co-op story mode on that.

If I don't write a new blog by January 1, 2010...
Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays, & Happy New Year Sonic ROMs from Super Sonic Boom!  ;D

Good luck on getting it, I could imagine the same too  ;D, i played a Dreamcast game called Power Stone with my brothers and my cousin, it was great fun back those years.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 23, 2009, 06:01:33 AM
Good luck on getting it, I could imagine the same too  ;D, i played a Dreamcast game called Power Stone with my brothers and my cousin, it was great fun back those years.

I have the demo of that, it's not that bad...it's decent in my opinion.
My brother and I would kick the crap outta each other, we're .500 each! XD

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on December 23, 2009, 06:04:06 AM
I have the demo of that, it's not that bad...it's decent in my opinion.
My brother and I would kick the crap outta each other, we're .500 each! XD

wut?

anyways my brother always threatened me to share the weapons i invented myself, so he could win.

Somehow I am better at playing it, especially at the tomb stage, where everybody's running from that huge rock ball thingy, i pick up those blocks and throw those at them! XDD

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: Chaos Swissroll on December 23, 2009, 06:09:10 AM
wut?

anyways my brother always threatened me to share the weapons i invented myself, so he could win.

Somehow I am better at playing it, especially at the tomb stage, where everybody's running from that huge rock ball thingy, i pick up those blocks and throw those at them! XDD

Hehehe, no matter what...it's pure fun with senseless violence!  :)

Chaos Swissroll

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on December 23, 2009, 06:14:05 AM
Hehehe, no matter what...it's pure fun with senseless violence!  :)
yeah, I remember violating my cousin with the scooter I invented, it was fun!

also the legendary sword I invented to steal other's health

Super Sonic Boom

January 8, 2010

So the forum's been down since before Xmas, and I've been watching people go bonkers and getting some good laughs outta them (no offense to anyone, and I'm not naming people). Semester final exams start Monday, and 4 outta my 7 classes grades are now hanging on these exams. Plus, on top of that...additional homework means no rest for the weary.

It's been wicked cold down here in Florida with lows in the 20's (F) and the high not peaking over 50 at times. To put that into view...the average low is 50 for this time of year with a high of 70. We haven't broken 70F since the beginning of 2010 (I don't think). It's like the worst cold snap for us in decades...but at least I don't live up in other states where the wind chill is -51F!

Just trying to deal with it all, it may be just overwhelming for me at times...but I'm in more of a humorous mood in spite of everything I have told you members. XD

Joseppi

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 08, 2010, 04:22:33 PM

So the forum's been down since before Xmas, and I've been watching people go bonkers and getting some good laughs outta them.

After spending days looking through coding and doing trial and error tasks only to get nowhere, I came pretty close to bonkers.

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 08, 2010, 04:22:33 PM

It's been wicked cold down here in Florida with lows in the 20's (F) and the high not peaking over 50 at times. To put that into view...the average low is 50 for this time of year with a high of 70. We haven't broken 70F since the beginning of 2010 (I don't think). It's like the worst cold snap for us in decades...but at least I don't live up in other states where the wind chill is -51F!

I'd kill to be in Florida right now.

Fiamonder

Wow, SSB. Its also pretty cold here, but i changed my mind for visiting Florida. Lol.

Super Sonic Boom

January 16, 2010

Well, after a week hiatus and some other things...I am back from an unexpected break. Yesterday ended the first semester at my school where I will have a very good GPA of like 3.75 or something like that. I see John is going to try to be online more, personally, I am looking forward to the nighttime shows since that is when most of the funny stuff happens. Other than that, nothin' really to talk about in the blog right now. LOL

Fiamonder

Darn, i cant watch the nighttime shows because its getting too late here..

Super Sonic Boom

Januaray 25, 2010

Today I was woken up to the sound of thunder as I was getting ready for school today, we had some tornado warnings go off just to the north of where my family lives. On the way to school...it poured and poured for what seemed like a really long time. School was really uneventful and I'm just taking it one day at a time because that's all I can pretty much to right now! XD

Other than that, I should REALLY consider recording video game footage for my second Youtube channel since I haven't posted something in weeks...which is really odd for me right now.

HMS7

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on January 25, 2010, 03:48:36 PM
Januaray 25, 2010

Today I was woken up to the sound of thunder as I was getting ready for school today, we had some tornado warnings go off just to the north of where my family lives. On the way to school...it poured and poured for what seemed like a really long time. School was really uneventful and I'm just taking it one day at a time because that's all I can pretty much to right now! XD

Other than that, I should REALLY consider recording video game footage for my second Youtube channel since I haven't posted something in weeks...which is really odd for me right now.

dang thats not fun to wake up to that dude X_X

Super Sonic Boom

February 16, 2010   February 6, 2010

Yesterday was one hell of a day after school, I went to go to my extra-curricular activity event and all of a sudden we get word that a tornado was spotted heading right towards us. So obviously my friends and I called our parents and got out of that way in time; although I will say that no tornado ever came near the school like they said (better safe than sorry).

School's buckling down on me because on Tuesday, all 10th grades take the "FCAT Florida Writes" where we get 45 minutes to prepare and right an essay on a given topic. Generally the topics are too broad and it's easy to get a good score on, so I'm in good shape. Hear at home northing's really going on here, 'cept I'm living and just going on with my life. LMFAO

EchidnaPower

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 06, 2010, 05:49:03 AM
February 16, 2010

Yesterday was one hell of a day after school, I went to go to my extra-curricular activity event and all of a sudden we get word that a tornado was spotted heading right towards us. So obviously my friends and I called our parents and got out of that way in time; although I will say that no tornado ever came near the school like they said (better safe than sorry).

School's buckling down on me because on Tuesday, all 10th grades take the "FCAT Florida Writes" where we get 45 minutes to prepare and right an essay on a given topic. Generally the topics are too broad and it's easy to get a good score on, so I'm in good shape. Hear at home northing's really going on here, 'cept I'm living and just going on with my life. LMFAO

When did you become a time-traveler? You're ten days ahead of the rest of us. xD

I love Jesus! Do you?

Fiamonder

Wow, i know right, 16 February?! XD anyways, a tornado heading towards your school is pretty hardcore. Jk XD

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 06, 2010, 05:49:03 AM
February 16, 2010

Am I 20 already? XD

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: EchidnaPower on February 06, 2010, 05:51:16 AM
When did you become a time-traveler? You're ten days ahead of the rest of us. xD

Uh, what is that suppose to mean? LOL

sonicmaddave

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on February 06, 2010, 06:37:17 AM
Uh, what is that suppose to mean? LOL
Your post says February 16th 2010. It's Sunday 7th February where I live. XD

Super Sonic Boom

AGH, FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!
Yeah, hehehe...it's today's the 6th and not the 16th. LMFAO

I gotta admit, I cannot believe I didn't catch that. *Fixed*

sonicmaddave

Haha good to see its sorted now to avoid confusion, after all we are all human aren't we? ;D

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: sonicmaddave on February 06, 2010, 06:43:10 AM
Haha good to see its sorted now to avoid confusion, after all we are all human aren't we? ;D

*BEEZZZZZZZZ ERROR*
What is this "human" you speak of? ;D

Super Sonic Boom

February 12, 2010

'Tis almost Valentines Day and I don't have anyone to spend it with, but don't feel bad for me...I'm actually in a good mood considering what I just told you. It's a little busy around town since it's Presidents' Weekend and everything, and today was wet, cold, and dismal for me at school because it's been raining non-stop since about 9 AM - 5 PM. Got some work from school to do but not too hard for me. My friends have all these plans for the weekend while I don't really know what I will do. Just be sure to know that I will be on here for a good part of the weekend though. ;)

Super Sonic Boom

February 25, 2010

Right now I am in school at Video Game Club, it's pretty sweet since people are playing CODMW2 and SSBB. I just got done completing my Spanish 3 oral that had me talking about the earthquake in Haiti. During my oral, I said "Ayudo con el disaster de Haiti" instead of "Ayudo con el disastre de Haiti" (SPANGLISH :P).

Just trying to finish out the week since I will be out after school on Friday until late Saturday night, I got pleanty of work to keep me busy on the 3 hour ride over to state competition but I am going to be amonst friends and my mom so I am happy. :)

Can't think of anything else to say right now, I'm kinda --meh-- right now as I head into Friday! =D

dreamcasthime

Sonic360

Dude don't spam especially when this is someone else's blog, its just not cool to do that, oh and besides spamming gets you banned.

Super Sonic Boom

March 13, 2010

I've have been grounded for almost 2 weeks but I have gotten my computer back today so I am happy. School here just wrapped up FCAT for me, it's Florida's state testing and 10th grade is the last grade I have to do for testing...except 11th for science FCAT. All of my classes are are getting a bit harder, but I am handling it ok in every class but World History where I got a low C in it right now! XD

Thurdsday in Florida was crazy for me, 11th graders took their FCAT science and just was we went to lunch...they called a Tornado Warning for my school. So in a nutshell, we got to spend 90 mins (instead of 50) minutes of lunch inside getting ready to put our hands over heads and hide. Luckily, a tornado was never spotted for my school and we got out unharmed.

Spring is apporaching and that means water parks are re-opening in Florida (if they didn't have heated water). I just cannot wait for it to come as well as the end of the school year. LMAO

Super Sonic Boom

April 15th, 2010

It's been a while since I have written a blog and I feel I have left people out of the loop just in case you've been wondering what has been going on in my life. lol

School's been hard lately since we are in the 4th (and final) nine weeks plus I have a AP World History test next month that will be about 3 AND A HALF hours long. I know it sucks, but if I pass with a 3 out of 5, I get college credit for the course and I get to leave after it (skipping half of the school day) if I want to. There is someone that I have been growing close to lately (outside of the forum) and we've admitted that we like each other so everything is just going as it has been coming. Right now, I dunno if the "relationship" we have will go any further than just a very good frienship.

I cannot wait for summer since I know it's near and I know my friends will have plans during the next few months. I just hope that your summers are just as great as mine when it comes time.

Super Sonic Boom

April 30, 2010

So today was the final day for some of the seniors in my high school, and I am already imagining myself in that position in 2 years with the final day of school being earlier than some of the other seniors I have. About a week ago, I got my CPU taken away for a bit for acting stupid...don't worry, I will get it back as long as I show that I have learned my mistake. With the end of the year just around the corner, most of the school is slacking off but with AP test looming, the work has just begun for some of the smart kids (like me XD). After the 13th of May, I won't have to worry about any major tests since all of my additional time after school has been spent in review sessions. It's alot to handle right now, but I'll get over it and continue on to blog another day! LMAO

Super Sonic Boom

June 18, 2010

Man oh man, it has been a while. Summer-time is in full swing and I am going into 11th grade in the Fall...it's gonna be a wild ride. Right now I am taking driver's ed for 3 weeks and it sucks because it's either too cold in the auditorium or steaming at 95 degrees or more outside. I'm doing fine except I am speeding a bit on the road (which gets me DQ'd if I go over the speed limit) and the 3-point turns are terrible but considering how everyone else is doing (if I go off road at all, I'm DQ'd)...I am doing fine. Luckily on the written tests, we get to use ALL of our notes (including on the final) so as long as I take good notes I should do fine.

Since I am entering 11th grade, I am required to start my 150 hours of volunteer service for school. I haven't started anything yet but I have until Winter of my 12th grade. One thing that I am asking though is that my friends, family, teachers, and the Sonic Zone Forum community continue to hope that I succeed in the program I am in since it is high rigor.

Although I consider myself a pessimist, I will stay positive or try to stay positive no matter how much crap I get thrown my way. No matter what happens though, I know if I apply myself...I can make it through anything! =)

-I've rambled for too long right now, but I haven't bloged in a while, see you later members. :)