Main Menu

Super Sonic Boom's Life ~ Outside of Sonic Zone

Started by Super Sonic Boom, May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

May 31, 2009

Hey people, this is my first blog on the forum and this one is gonna be big...I am 6 days away from finishing school here (finals start June 2 and end on June 5) and on June 5, 2009 I am home free. The work is not as bad as a few weeks ago but this is preparing me for my finals. My relatives are coming down June 13 from Pennsylvania so that is going to be big for me and my brother will be turning 13 on June 2!

I am in the process of getting my learners permit but school is getting in the way of that, I cannot get my drivers licence until I have my permit for one year so the longer I wait for my permit...the longer I have to wait for my licence.

I am also trying to get SADX PC Playthroughs up on my YouTube account SonicBoomProduct but my registered version of FRAPS is giving me a hard time. Whenever I try to edit the audio to be synced with the video the video some how fast forwards itself for no reason.

After school winds down I will try to create a new website that will be Sonic related and hopefully I will be able to become a friend of Sonic Zone, there will also be a big page on there for Sonic Zone and my YouTube channel SonicBoomProduct (I hope)!

Well that is it, I dunno when I will update this but it will be really soon! ;D

chet

uhh... boom, i dont think this is a good place to start a blog...
if you want to start a real blog, try this out, http://webs.com they let you a have a free website. give it a try and pm me if it works.

EDIT: oops, sorry, i didnt know they have member blogs now... i thought this is the forum section, how did i get in this place? well, never mind, sorry if i interfered...  :-[
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on May 31, 2009, 04:14:24 AM
May 31, 2009

Hey people, this is my first blog on the forum and this one is gonna be big...I am 6 days away from finishing school here (finals start June 2 and end on June 5) and on June 5, 2009 I am home free. The work is not as bad as a few weeks ago but this is preparing me for my finals. My relatives are coming down June 13 from Pennsylvania so that is going to be big for me and my brother will be turning 13 on June 2!

I am in the process of getting my learners permit but school is getting in the way of that, I cannot get my drivers licence until I have my permit for one year so the long I wait for my permit...the long I have to wait for my licence.

I am also trying to get SADX PC Playthroughs up on my YouTube account SonicBoomProduct but my registered version of FRAPS is giving me a hard time. Whenever I try to edit the audio to be synced with the video the video some how fast forwards itself for no reason.

After school winds down I will try to create a new website that will be Sonic related and hopefully I will be able to become a friend of Sonic Zone, there will also be a big page on there for Sonic Zone and my YouTube channel SonicBoomProduct (I hope)!

Well that is it, I dunno when I will update this but it will be really soon! ;D

Awesome blog lol.

Quote from: chet on May 31, 2009, 08:39:23 AM
Um chet he wants to post it here, deal with it.
if you want to start a real blog, try this out, http://webs.com they let you a have a free website. give it a try and pm me if it works.
NO SIGNATURE

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: chet on May 31, 2009, 08:39:23 AM

EDIT: oops, sorry, i didnt know they have member blogs now... i thought this is the forum section, how did i get in this place? well, never mind, sorry if i interfered...  :-[

Sorry, I said that this was my first blog...I thought a blog is an update on events... :-\

Super Sonic Boom

June 2, 2009

My first wave of final exams are done...even though I got 3 more days of it to go! School is is the reason why I have gotten nowhere with my FRAPS recordings for SADX yet, I gotta work on them but finals are my main focus for today.

My brother turned 13 today...and that is all I can think of for now...3 days of school left, yes! ;D

June 3, 2009

2 days of school left I am so excited and I almost got a Trojan virus last night, but do not worry about it...you can read more about it below!

http://sonicroms.net/SRForums/index.php?topic=6413.0

Super Sonic Boom

June 5, 2009

It is about 5:50 PM right now and I am out of school for the summer...really cool for me!

Super Sonic Boom

June 8, 2009

I have been in contact with John on Sunday and we was getting ready for his graduation...I wonder how it went? ::)

Super Sonic Boom

June 12, 2009

After countless times trying to update this blog...I am getting ready for my relatives' visit tomorrow from Pennsylvania at 10:00 PM! Of course I am going to be tried but I am happy I get to see them for a week. :D

Super Sonic Boom

June 18, 2009

Yah, haven't been on alot because my relatives have been down but I got a webcam a few days ago and it works perfectly! :D

dark rouge

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 12, 2009, 05:06:41 AM
June 12, 2009

After countless times trying to update this blog...I am getting ready for my relatives' visit tomorrow from Pennsylvania at 10:00 PM! Of course I am going to be tried but I am happy I get to see them for a week. :D

you got family in PA, what part?

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: dark rouge on June 18, 2009, 06:49:14 PM
you got family in PA, what part?

I want to say Potstown/Pottstown, PA but I do not know their exact town.

Super Sonic Boom

June 23, 2009

Yah I get back from Aquatica...and then everything hits me at once including me becoming a moderator, some how I feel that some of the pressure is already sinking in but I know I can take it! ;)

Super Empra

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 23, 2009, 03:18:56 AM
June 23, 2009

Yah I get back from Aquatica...and then everything hits me at once including me becoming a moderator, some how I feel that some of the pressure is already sinking in but I know I can take it! ;)

Congratulations! ;D
I know you will do a great job.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Super Sonic Boom

Super Sonic Boom

June 25, 2009

Yeah, I started a Facebook account...(not that I will tell anybody it) and it seems harder than I thought to customize your homepage! I finally finished one request and I still got 2 more to go for YouTube. ;D