Sonic or Mario? Just look and see......

Started by blazerh44, May 29, 2009, 07:56:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

blazerh44

Alright, I know there's probably a thousand or more topics all over the internet about this very question here, but I want your opinions here. Which do you think is better and why?

The blue blur, faster than the speed of sound, the dude with the 'tude to spare, Sonic the Hedgehog?

or

The mustachioed menace, Goomba stomping, mushroom eating, shell kicking, red hat wearing plumber, Super Mario

Design

Sonic the hedgehog.

l just hate the gameplay of Mario, lol. Kicking shells? Jumping on Mushrooms? l hate that, lol.

blazerh44

Ah, I see where you're getting at. I'm more of a Sonic guy myself, I grew up playing all his games. Mario is ok, but he doesn't have the speedy feel of Sonic

Design

Quote from: blazerh44 on May 29, 2009, 08:00:04 AM
Ah, I see where you're getting at. I'm more of a Sonic guy myself, I grew up playing all his games. Mario is ok, but he doesn't have the speedy feel of Sonic

l have to agree with you about that. :P l'm also a sonic guy.

blazerh44

Yep. Off topic (but hey it's my topic!), First Sonic game ever played?

Post Merge: May 29, 2009, 02:20:51 PM

Mine was Sonic 2 (also being my first ever video game)

Donovansrb10

I think Sonic is better than Mario because I play Sonic games most of the time and not Mario.
Thanks to SonicFan47!

xaio

imma sonic, adn mario person, cause the first game i played was super mario, (although i got my ass kicked by level 2!!)
the first game i beat was super mario island 2:super mario bros 3 (I CHEATED BY CONSTANTLY GOIN TO THIS BOARD WITH A SH*TLOAD OF ENEMIES,AND A STAR!!!) the first thing of sonic i ever played/watched was   sonic the hedgehog (the first tv show)/sonic chaos

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

Design

Quote from: blazerh44 on May 29, 2009, 08:03:27 AM
Yep. Off topic (but hey it's my topic!), First Sonic game ever played?

Post Merge: May 29, 2009, 02:20:51 PM

Mine was Sonic 2 (also being my first ever video game)

First Sonic game was Sonic 3.

blazerh44

I wasn't really a fan of the Sonic shows. The Sonic movie was amazing though

Mikey

blazerh44

Leviathan, now we know you belong on these forums. Now I'm not saying that I hate Mario, it's just that I grew up with Sonic and I have a higher respect for him. Plus I can draw him better than Mario

SonicLover25

SONIC!No Contest!And Yes,Sonic The Movie Was Wicked!Metal Sonic Actually HAD A Soul!

blazerh44

Well Metal Sonic was pretty much Sonic's identical twin (as Tails had mentioned) so he had to have a soul. Plus, when herealized that he lost, he killed himself because "There was only one Sonic."

Sonicdude

Sonic the hedgehog is way better than mario
Brawl code:4897-8216-5956
Jump Ultimate Stars:5199-3422-0617
Tatsunoko VS Capcom:0260-1745-5878

blazerh44

And the total score is Sonic: 5, Mario: 0