The Day in The Life Of Jet xD

Started by JetTheHawk, May 26, 2009, 03:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SuperSonic23

Quote from: Windlessusher on June 27, 2009, 02:42:26 PM
da hell did I do?
I'm just saying you scare me
But why do I scare you!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 27, 2009, 03:05:25 PM
But why do I scare you!
chillax man,its not like I'm avoiding you or anything,don't worry about it
like the green bird just said
Quote from: JetThehawk on June 27, 2009, 02:33:38 PM
Stop bickering
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

lol yesterday night
Well when I left to go to bed my dad dropped off my uncle to the airport to his flight to dis place called Compton (JK) to Ecuador and was ganna come back bout 4 hours later....

i was so bored lol and then my friend called me an asked me if i anted to go the the store and get some shit.... he must have been high or something but i went anyway....

We went in and bought some kit -kats and some other shit......
lawl, somebody got robbed when we were buying something and came back laughing :P
and the good  thing is that dad is ganna come today so I can stay all by myself because he's going to his friends house and shoot some deer deer .... and today my friends and I are planning to go to the movies and watch  any other shit that we haven't watched lol
Thats all for now

remember...Don't be jealous ;)
NO SIGNATURE

JetTheHawk

K so liek,,, I got fucking yelled at a teacher in her 60's for throwing a scissor across the room, god, its not like i was trying to hit someone?

At 2nd period my dumbass friend yelled "who wants an erection!" out loud in front of the class and had to go stand in the corner rofl.  Then at P.E, I knocked a kid out in dodgeball w hen i hit him in the anus on accident, I flipped him off in the pain, >:D

and  at lunch I was dancing to thriller on a table lmaoo.

then at the last period after school I got into another fight and pushed soemone else into the other kid i was fighting's stomach so it would look like the kid i pushed wanted to tackle him and disappeared, note that that happened before about 3 days ago when i almost got killed by this derranged woman, but i escaped :P, although i might have to do this again D=
NO SIGNATURE

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: JetTheHawk on September 04, 2009, 11:42:14 AM
At 2nd period my dumbass friend yelled "who wants an erection!" out loud in front of the class and had to go stand in the corner rofl. 

I can't stop laughing at that...LMFAO
+1 KARMA

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Sonic360

;)Hi Jet,this blog,unlike everone elses and draco maybe sonicfan47 is an epic fail,+1 karma lol

jkid101094

Quote from: Sonic360 on September 05, 2009, 02:12:55 PM
;)Hi Jet,this blog,unlike everone elses and draco maybe sonicfan47 is an epic fail,+1 karma lol
...So it IS and epic fail? Or it ISN'T? I'm slow. :D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

JetTheHawk

:O
NO SIGNATURE

HereAndThere

...............ok that was kinda pointless......u know

HMS7

off topic
cool je is busy
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

HMS7

jet i meant jet
my computer lags badly
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE