Main Menu

The Day in The Life Of Jet xD

Started by JetTheHawk, May 26, 2009, 03:13:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetTheHawk

Wednesday!   I Have the Final tests that I need to take for the rest of the school year. (about ****ing time .________.)I leave early off of school like every Wednesday :). After that I will....Either go on the chatbox....the forum...or go play Sonic Riders Zero Gravity.  I got so damn addicted on that lmao.   Well I will go to the chatbox and forum at any time lol.  Then .....................I go to bed  

thats All for Now.

On Wednesday I got my scored and I out that they were perfect :P.   Like I said chatbox then forum.....then i was like so pissed at the hacker lmfaoo. And I found out the IP address AND WHERE HE LIVES :3.  si yeah.

Okay Today....

Today We painted about the whole school for being an ass to us LMFAO. I think we are ganna get it big ass trouble xD.After that I went Home with mah homies.  I threw another crowbar at the bitches who jumped me but missed, then hit my head on a tree....  Then I went here, played Zero Grav, Eat, And now I'm on the forum

TODAY.......

Well today I went to the movies with mah friends once again..(LOL DANCE FLICK), we laughed fucking hard...and they called security and us lol. We all ran and got our tallest freind to shield us xD

NO SIGNATURE

Dracoslythe

Exams suck.  It's a fact of life.
LOL ZERO GRAV.  <3

Heh, I don't start getting off early until next Friday.  Then I get off at 11 on Friday and Monday.  Then I'm leaving on a trip to Illinois.  :)

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Draco.Chan on May 26, 2009, 03:45:22 PM
Exams suck.  It's a fact of life.
LOL ZERO GRAV.  <3

Heh, I don't start getting off early until next Friday.  Then I get off at 11 on Friday and Monday.  Then I'm leaving on a trip to Illinois.  :)
Yeah well exams do suck but I already know that I got at least 2 problems wrong on a 90 question Exams lol. So I'm all good in the hood.

And Yeah I got so damn addicted into it after I did a Gravity slide 8D <3
Cool, you're going to Illilois, LUCKY. ._.
NO SIGNATURE

HereAndThere

cool day jet XD i like SRZG and SR my self too  :P those games are fun

JetTheHawk

Quote from: jeexx on May 26, 2009, 04:53:14 PM
cool day jet XD i like SRZG and SR my self too  :P those games are fun
Lol Thanks Jeexx And I can tell how its fun :P
NO SIGNATURE

skyrus5150

THAT S ALL... i was expecting more.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

HereAndThere

Quote from: kilerdad on May 26, 2009, 06:20:35 PM
THAT S ALL... i was expecting more.
mines shorter you know....... and this is long and a good day for jet

skyrus5150

UHMM... A SHORT ONE... SPEECHLESS

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

skyrus5150

So what are u gonna do with the adress of the hacker?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

JetTheHawk

Quote from: kilerdad on May 28, 2009, 07:27:01 PM
So what are u gonna do with the adress of the hacker?
I don't really think its a hacker.

I updated again.
NO SIGNATURE

HereAndThere

Quote from: Sir Lamorak on May 26, 2009, 03:13:13 PM
Wednesday!   I Have the Final tests that I need to take for the rest of the school year. (about ****ing time .________.)I leave early off of school like every Wednesday :). After that I will....Either go on the chatbox....the forum...or go play Sonic Riders Zero Gravity.  I got so damn addicted on that lmao.   Well I will go to the chatbox and forum at any time lol.  Then .....................I go to bed  

thats All for Now.

On Wednesday I got my scored and I out that they were perfect :P.   Like I said chatbox then forum.....then i was like so pissed at the hacker lmfaoo. And I found out the IP address AND WHERE HE LIVES :3.  si yeah.

Okay Today....

Today We painted about the whole school for being an ass to us LMFAO. I think we are ganna get it big ass trouble xD.After that I went Home with mah homies.  I threw another crowbar at the bitches who jumped me but missed, then hit my head on a tree....  Then I went here, played Zero Grav, Eat, And now I'm on the forum
sir why dont you take a seat right over there?

SuperSonic23

The life of Jet rocks! Catch him if you can!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

SuperSonic23

Quote from: JetThehawk on June 27, 2009, 02:18:17 PM
lol thats awesome
Well, you are my mastah. And students learn from their mastahs! ;)
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!