Main Menu

Skyle's Epic life of boredness

Started by Skyle369, May 26, 2009, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

VISITING SATURDAY!
JUly 4, 2009

Today I went to school to meet my classmates because we are
going to my friends house to do a video shooting (Its for our Science HW thingy XD).

So we waited for hours till our classmate came and our leader was so mad because
her schedule would be ruined (Schedule gal).

So when we went to his house I was like...

OMFG ITS BIG AND IT HAS FOOD!
XD

So we asked if my classmate can give a small tour of his house and everythign was
KICKASS!

So after that we did our video shooting and had a hard time because
my group mates can't focus on our roles (Most of us laugh at our roles XD)

We had a hard time making the video because some of us can't memorize our lines and some of us can't stop laughing at others actions XD.
And finally we finished our shooting and everyone listened to Pervy Rintones (Especially me XD) and all of us laughed at every song (Especially our only girl at our group XD).

OMFG this Blog has full of XD.

After that we decided to go to the mall and go to the

DAIRY QUEEN!

and ate some blizzard thingy which has oreos cookies and whenever you tile the cup upside down, the ice cream won't fall (WHICH IS COOL) and I kinda try eating the ice cream upside down which makes people stare at me LOL.

So after that I went to my dad and go home...

THATS ALL FOR NOW XD!

Skyle369

GOT OWNED WEDNESDAY
JUly 8, 2009

Today, at dissmisal time at School...
I teased Someone that he's a Old Porckhop then he OWNED ME

What he did was he grabbed my jacket then suddenly wrapped it around
my face then started beating me up in front of my FRIENDS, then he suddenly putted my head under his ass then he asked me "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"Then I said "I said nothing dude" (With a small smile on my face XD) then he suddenly beated me up then putted my Head in his ANUS forward and Backwards until
he got bored...

GOod thing few people were around or else it was embarassing...XD

Skyle369

Lovely Saturday!
August 1, 2009

Few words again....

I fell in love...

Skyle369

EPIC SUNDAY!!!
*Insert date here!*

Today I GOT A NEW PC WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! so I can go online during weekdays again, oh yeah! Also I got Dissidia Final Fantasy Today which is one of the most epic FF games evah and I also discovered there is a Disgaea 2 on the PSP!

Heck yeah, I'm lucky today!