Main Menu

Skyle's Epic life of boredness

Started by Skyle369, May 26, 2009, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Ruined Friday!

Today I watch Kuroshitsuji its about a butler who is also a demon and my friend showed me an anime called To Love-ru which is also fun to watch. My friday is almost ruined because of all the days I have tog et bad luck its TODAY!, and I don't even want to talk about those things that happened.I also played Gaia for a while and made my char. kickass so thats all for now.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 29, 2009, 12:08:42 AM
Ruined Friday!

Today I watch Kuroshitsuji its about a butler who is also a demon and my friend showed me an anime called To Love-ru which is also fun to watch. My friday is almost ruined because of all the days I have tog et bad luck its TODAY!, and I don't even want to talk about those things that happened.I also played Gaia for a while and made my char. kickass so thats all for now.
good for you skyle good for ya

xaio

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 29, 2009, 12:08:42 AM
Ruined Friday!

(OFFIC TOPIC)hey, you have a gaia??!!!! i HAVE ONE TEW!!!!!! my name is zair001, wat's yer's??
backic onic topic:dam, messed up

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

George111

Animes cool, hey Skyle, have you ever heard of deathnote?
its a really cool anime, you should check it out!
I think its on the same site you posted earlier :)

Skyle369

Fun Saturday!

Heres what happened last Saturday...

I ate breakfast
guarded my sis
watch Coraline
Surf on the internet
Watch X-Men origins: Wolverine
Surf again
Watch Fast and Furious
Learned to cook French Fries
Watch some random movie
ate dinner
typed the blog
Some gaia online fun

END OF STORY

Skyle369

SUNDAY

Well today I have my own web comics in Smack Jeeves which is "Sonic GC"
http://sonicgc.smackjeeves.com/

GC stands of "Generation Comics" and the comics are full of randomness.
I also watched my sis make fruit salad and I'm currently making a comic.

Thats all.

Skyle369

F***IN TUESDAY!

Today I cooked my own breakfast, made my lil sis cry, Released a demo of my Fan game in the Sonic fan game section and I also played jam legend. I learned a lot of epic stuff today and I'm excited to get my PS2 and play Sonic Unleashed soon.

Thats all for now!

HereAndThere

good for you skyle.....but you should know that the PS2 version is more annoying with the controls than wii so better get a good controller that ISNT weak in the signal for the buttons (even in those with cables the buttons dont go so fast as commands)

Skyle369

Sonic Unleashed is not just what I'm looking forward to. I'm also excited to get soon The legend of spyro series and Klonoa 2.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 09, 2009, 02:01:05 AM
Sonic Unleashed is not just what I'm looking forward to. I'm also excited to get soon The legend of spyro series and Klonoa 2.
legend of spyro sucks the original series rocked

and klonoa 2 rocks its kinda annoying in 2 stages touh ones a place where you need to get 3 engines running

Skyle369

I hated the original series.
Too much Dragon finding and Egg finding while in the Legend of Spyro Series too much epicness!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 08, 2009, 11:52:58 PM
F***IN TUESDAY!

I made my lil sis cry

Thats all for now!
wow
what an ass
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Skyle369

Quote from: windlessusher on June 10, 2009, 03:51:45 PM
wow
what an ass

LOL WIND! Yuu made my day again!

Not so special Wednesday

Today, nothing special happened but I learned about The mother games (Earthbound) and I find it very interesting. I also Posted 2 new comics in Sonic GC (My Webcomic) http://sonicgc.smackjeeves.com/ and gained 3 fans. 2 more days to go till PS2!
I also watched Kuroshitsuji and Bleach today and the episodes were amazing!

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I was busy.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 09, 2009, 12:44:30 PM
I hated the original series.
Too much Dragon finding and Egg finding while in the Legend of Spyro Series too much epicness!
i liked the dragon series cuz it was simple..AND HARD it was the only game i didnt get 100% on my PS1  :P
Quote from: Skyle369 on June 10, 2009, 08:35:12 PM
LOL WIND! Yuu made my day again!

Not so special Wednesday

Today, nothing special happened but I learned about The mother games (Earthbound) and I find it very interesting. I also Posted 2 new comics in Sonic GC (My Webcomic) http://sonicgc.smackjeeves.com/ and gained 3 fans. 2 more days to go till PS2!
I also watched Kuroshitsuji and Bleach today and the episodes were amazing!

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I was busy.

so what games are you gonna play first i vote for sonic unleashed

Skyle369

My dad couldn't find Sonic Unleashed so we'll buy the game next week but tommorow the first game I'll play is Sonic riders.

We are lucky because the PS2 came with 20+ free games and I have a lot comin!