Main Menu

Skyle's Epic life of boredness

Started by Skyle369, May 26, 2009, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Wensday!

Well today I was addicted to this anime called "Tora Dora" which has,comedy,action and love story here.
It was kinda amusing watching it when I'm bored. Also today I have nothing to do with mah forum, just gonna leave it like that today. Also I ate something unususal today as breakfast.
I just learned yesterday thatin 2 weeks school is gonna start so heaven's gonna leave me!

Well I'm just gonna post here whats gonna happpen to me everyday.

;D

Dracoslythe

haha, I get addicted to anime all the time.  The latest one has been Baldr Force EXE.
Had to watch it with the subtitles though.
Renn's English voice (most anime girl's English voices, really) drives cork screws into my head.  >.<

And sucks that school's about to start.  I have this week and next until I get out.  I'm real excited.  lol. 

skyrus5150

YOUR 15 AND YOU GET ADDICTED TO ANIME. :o

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

Some people can't resist anime like me! ;D

skyrus5150

weell i can resist anime.. yayy mee.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

Well if anyone is interested in watching Tora Dora heres ep. 1 http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/toradora-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free

I was interested at first because I taught  its boring but when I accidentically watch ep. 1 I became an instant fan! XD

skyrus5150

What in the name of hell is tora dora.?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

The most magical Thursday I had

Today I had a normal morning,normal breakfast and I was excited to get on the computer. I was excited to finish watching all the episodes of Tora Dora!.When I was watching episode 24 the happiness in my face couldn't be explained because of what happened in ep. 24 until 25 came....everything was perfect until Taiga was gone...that started the sadness in my face...everyone tried to find here but nothing...in the end Ryuji graduated and I felt sad because I didn't expect that the ending they will not see each other again and so I stick to the credits until theres this scene that shows the hair of Taiga in section 2-C, thats made me happy again seeing Ryuji trying to keep going up to that classroom but when he went into that room she wasn't there, I almost lost my exitement until he went into a locker and then I was surpised Taiga was in there! I almost cried when I saw their together and Ryuji said "I love you" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'm so touched!Why of all parts to show it its in the ending of the credits! Thats all for now  from uncle Skyle.

skyrus5150

ANIMES MAKE YOUR DAYS MAGICAL :o
SHEEEEEESH

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

Quote from: kilerdad on May 27, 2009, 08:42:43 PM
ANIMES MAKE YOUR DAYS MAGICAL :o
SHEEEEEESH

Sheesh? You can't just understand people's likes for anime, come on its like the best thing thats ever shown on TV.

skyrus5150

well not for me... my only favourite anime was beyblade.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

Quote from: kilerdad on May 27, 2009, 08:53:36 PM
well not for me... my only favourite anime was beyblade.

Thats childish.

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

I used to be a Beyblade fan until I realized it was kinda gay.

skyrus5150

beyblade was NOT gay.. i am still a fan.. and i still have many blades left.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

Ruined Friday!

Today I watch Kuroshitsuji its about a butler who is also a demon and my friend showed me an anime called To Love-ru which is also fun to watch. My friday is almost ruined because of all the days I have tog et bad luck its TODAY!, and I don't even want to talk about those things that happened.I also played Gaia for a while and made my char. kickass so thats all for now.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 29, 2009, 12:08:42 AM
Ruined Friday!

Today I watch Kuroshitsuji its about a butler who is also a demon and my friend showed me an anime called To Love-ru which is also fun to watch. My friday is almost ruined because of all the days I have tog et bad luck its TODAY!, and I don't even want to talk about those things that happened.I also played Gaia for a while and made my char. kickass so thats all for now.
good for you skyle good for ya

xaio

Quote from: Skyle369 on May 29, 2009, 12:08:42 AM
Ruined Friday!

(OFFIC TOPIC)hey, you have a gaia??!!!! i HAVE ONE TEW!!!!!! my name is zair001, wat's yer's??
backic onic topic:dam, messed up

T3T
THE BRO SOCIETY!!!
bros:
michael(shiner)
HMS7
jeexx
light
sonic360
wind
wtf? i jsut noticed!! RENDEL'S NOT ON HERE!!!
i thank rendel for the sexy pic he drew me!! http://i44.tinypic.com/2hg662d.png
cartoon ver. http://i43.tinypic.com/zj8fly.png

i JIMP'd ~Jizzed In My Pants~ cause
John (same name <333)
Draco
jkid
rendel
(runnin outta space so you know who you are) ARE EPICALL!!!!

George111

Animes cool, hey Skyle, have you ever heard of deathnote?
its a really cool anime, you should check it out!
I think its on the same site you posted earlier :)

Skyle369

Fun Saturday!

Heres what happened last Saturday...

I ate breakfast
guarded my sis
watch Coraline
Surf on the internet
Watch X-Men origins: Wolverine
Surf again
Watch Fast and Furious
Learned to cook French Fries
Watch some random movie
ate dinner
typed the blog
Some gaia online fun

END OF STORY

Skyle369

SUNDAY

Well today I have my own web comics in Smack Jeeves which is "Sonic GC"
http://sonicgc.smackjeeves.com/

GC stands of "Generation Comics" and the comics are full of randomness.
I also watched my sis make fruit salad and I'm currently making a comic.

Thats all.

Skyle369

F***IN TUESDAY!

Today I cooked my own breakfast, made my lil sis cry, Released a demo of my Fan game in the Sonic fan game section and I also played jam legend. I learned a lot of epic stuff today and I'm excited to get my PS2 and play Sonic Unleashed soon.

Thats all for now!

HereAndThere

good for you skyle.....but you should know that the PS2 version is more annoying with the controls than wii so better get a good controller that ISNT weak in the signal for the buttons (even in those with cables the buttons dont go so fast as commands)

Skyle369

Sonic Unleashed is not just what I'm looking forward to. I'm also excited to get soon The legend of spyro series and Klonoa 2.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 09, 2009, 02:01:05 AM
Sonic Unleashed is not just what I'm looking forward to. I'm also excited to get soon The legend of spyro series and Klonoa 2.
legend of spyro sucks the original series rocked

and klonoa 2 rocks its kinda annoying in 2 stages touh ones a place where you need to get 3 engines running

Skyle369

I hated the original series.
Too much Dragon finding and Egg finding while in the Legend of Spyro Series too much epicness!

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 08, 2009, 11:52:58 PM
F***IN TUESDAY!

I made my lil sis cry

Thats all for now!
wow
what an ass
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Skyle369

Quote from: windlessusher on June 10, 2009, 03:51:45 PM
wow
what an ass

LOL WIND! Yuu made my day again!

Not so special Wednesday

Today, nothing special happened but I learned about The mother games (Earthbound) and I find it very interesting. I also Posted 2 new comics in Sonic GC (My Webcomic) http://sonicgc.smackjeeves.com/ and gained 3 fans. 2 more days to go till PS2!
I also watched Kuroshitsuji and Bleach today and the episodes were amazing!

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I was busy.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 09, 2009, 12:44:30 PM
I hated the original series.
Too much Dragon finding and Egg finding while in the Legend of Spyro Series too much epicness!
i liked the dragon series cuz it was simple..AND HARD it was the only game i didnt get 100% on my PS1  :P
Quote from: Skyle369 on June 10, 2009, 08:35:12 PM
LOL WIND! Yuu made my day again!

Not so special Wednesday

Today, nothing special happened but I learned about The mother games (Earthbound) and I find it very interesting. I also Posted 2 new comics in Sonic GC (My Webcomic) http://sonicgc.smackjeeves.com/ and gained 3 fans. 2 more days to go till PS2!
I also watched Kuroshitsuji and Bleach today and the episodes were amazing!

I was supposed to post this yesterday but I was busy.

so what games are you gonna play first i vote for sonic unleashed

Skyle369

My dad couldn't find Sonic Unleashed so we'll buy the game next week but tommorow the first game I'll play is Sonic riders.

We are lucky because the PS2 came with 20+ free games and I have a lot comin!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 10, 2009, 08:43:48 PM
My dad couldn't find Sonic Unleashed so we'll buy the game next week but tommorow the first game I'll play is Sonic riders.

We are lucky because the PS2 came with 20+ free games and I have a lot comin!
WTF!! i got my PS2 without any free games!!!! (i got a new one 2 weeks ago)

Skyle369

Well, my dads an expert where or where not to buy stuff.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 10, 2009, 08:50:06 PM
Well, my dads an expert where or where not to buy stuff.
ebay? wal-mart? theres no one who would sell +20 games and a PS2 also if its a old one DONT GET SU!!! the old (fat) PS2s dont run the new gen games (good graphics more disc space etc.) it only runs the old ones you can find out if a old one due its weight if its heavy its a old one and if its a light one its a new one (im talking about the games)

Skyle369

Dude, theres a lot of stores here in our country who sell consoles with 3-20 free games.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 10, 2009, 08:56:41 PM
Dude, theres a lot of stores here in our country who sell consoles with 3-20 free games.

O_o now i want there even more oh well "cant win em all *slap slap*"

Skyle369

MONDAY AND TUESDAY COMBO!

On Monday,my brother is already preparing for school and I was really bored because my Sonic Unleashed is BROKEN! All I did on monday was Finish Kuroshitsuji and a sad ending.........after that I discovered a new anime!(Its really new) Called Basquash and its about a basketball of bigfoots(Giant Robots) who play! Its an really awesome anime. For tuesday I watched Basquash. THATS ALL!

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 15, 2009, 02:07:41 PM
MONDAY AND TUESDAY COMBO!

On Monday,my brother is already preparing for school and I was really bored because my Sonic Unleashed is BROKEN! All I did on monday was Finish Kuroshitsuji and a sad ending.........after that I discovered a new anime!(Its really new) Called Basquash and its about a basketball of bigfoots(Giant Robots) who play! Its an really awesome anime. For tuesday I watched Basquash. THATS ALL!
>_< is your PS2 the big or flat one? big doesnt run sonic unleashed but the flat does >_< or if it was working when you bought it the first time then you broke it :P and a new anime -_-' your the same as my friend (shes got 10 animes to watch this summer)

Skyle369

Umm my ps2 is the flat one.

When I go to the cutscene were Sonic and Chip found amy and other people in Spagonia dancing like crazy who were possesed by the dark creatures SU Freezes.

HereAndThere

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 15, 2009, 09:38:21 PM
Umm my ps2 is the flat one.

When I go to the cutscene were Sonic and Chip found amy and other people in Spagonia dancing like crazy who were possesed by the dark creatures SU Freezes.
then u broke it XD

Skyle369

Skyle369

Nice and Sad Monday, Jun 29,2009

Few Words...
MY IPOD WENT MISSING AND IT WAS SO SAD!
I LOST MY BEST FRIEND WHO LISTENS TO ME AND WHO I ALWAYS LISTEN TO!
:'(

Narrator: And so, Gab(Skyle369) decided to embark on a Journey with no friends to find his Ipod

To be continued...

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 29, 2009, 03:02:50 AM
Nice and Sad Monday, Jun 29,2009

Few Words...
MY IPOD WENT MISSING AND IT WAS SO SAD!
I LOST MY BEST FRIEND WHO LISTENS TO ME AND WHO I ALWAYS LISTEN TO!
:'(

Narrator: And so, Gab(Skyle369) decided to embark on a Journey with no friends to find his Ipod

To be continued...
OMG dude that sucks .-.
NO SIGNATURE

Skyle369

Quote from: JetTheHawk on June 29, 2009, 08:17:59 AM
OMG dude that sucks .-.

Good news my friend

"I FOUND IT" TUESDAY!"

Few words again....

I F***ING FOUND MY IPOD!
I'm SO HAPPY THAT I'm GONNA DANCE!

And today I got scolded by my teacher for not doing my hw
but still a fun Tuesday!

brother1233

I like boys over flower lol
I bugged my sister to let me watch it or i call the cops
And She said no
So I just went on google and found it
it has drama,comandy,and stuff etc

JetTheHawk

Quote from: brother1233 on June 30, 2009, 05:42:08 AM
I like boys over flower lol
I bugged my sister to let me watch it or i call the cops
And She said no
So I just went on google and found it
it has drama,comandy,and stuff etc

Quote from: Skyle369 on June 29, 2009, 10:35:25 PM
Good news my friend

"I FOUND IT" TUESDAY!"

Few words again....

I F***ING FOUND MY IPOD!
I'm SO HAPPY THAT I'm GONNA DANCE!

And today I got scolded by my teacher for not doing my hw
but still a fun Tuesday!
OMG DOOD HORAY :D
NO SIGNATURE

Skyle369

VISITING SATURDAY!
JUly 4, 2009

Today I went to school to meet my classmates because we are
going to my friends house to do a video shooting (Its for our Science HW thingy XD).

So we waited for hours till our classmate came and our leader was so mad because
her schedule would be ruined (Schedule gal).

So when we went to his house I was like...

OMFG ITS BIG AND IT HAS FOOD!
XD

So we asked if my classmate can give a small tour of his house and everythign was
KICKASS!

So after that we did our video shooting and had a hard time because
my group mates can't focus on our roles (Most of us laugh at our roles XD)

We had a hard time making the video because some of us can't memorize our lines and some of us can't stop laughing at others actions XD.
And finally we finished our shooting and everyone listened to Pervy Rintones (Especially me XD) and all of us laughed at every song (Especially our only girl at our group XD).

OMFG this Blog has full of XD.

After that we decided to go to the mall and go to the

DAIRY QUEEN!

and ate some blizzard thingy which has oreos cookies and whenever you tile the cup upside down, the ice cream won't fall (WHICH IS COOL) and I kinda try eating the ice cream upside down which makes people stare at me LOL.

So after that I went to my dad and go home...

THATS ALL FOR NOW XD!

Skyle369

GOT OWNED WEDNESDAY
JUly 8, 2009

Today, at dissmisal time at School...
I teased Someone that he's a Old Porckhop then he OWNED ME

What he did was he grabbed my jacket then suddenly wrapped it around
my face then started beating me up in front of my FRIENDS, then he suddenly putted my head under his ass then he asked me "WHAT DID YOU SAY?!"Then I said "I said nothing dude" (With a small smile on my face XD) then he suddenly beated me up then putted my Head in his ANUS forward and Backwards until
he got bored...

GOod thing few people were around or else it was embarassing...XD

Skyle369

Lovely Saturday!
August 1, 2009

Few words again....

I fell in love...

Skyle369

EPIC SUNDAY!!!
*Insert date here!*

Today I GOT A NEW PC WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! so I can go online during weekdays again, oh yeah! Also I got Dissidia Final Fantasy Today which is one of the most epic FF games evah and I also discovered there is a Disgaea 2 on the PSP!

Heck yeah, I'm lucky today!