Main Menu

Skyle's Epic life of boredness

Started by Skyle369, May 26, 2009, 02:23:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Skyle369

Wensday!

Well today I was addicted to this anime called "Tora Dora" which has,comedy,action and love story here.
It was kinda amusing watching it when I'm bored. Also today I have nothing to do with mah forum, just gonna leave it like that today. Also I ate something unususal today as breakfast.
I just learned yesterday thatin 2 weeks school is gonna start so heaven's gonna leave me!

Well I'm just gonna post here whats gonna happpen to me everyday.

;D

Dracoslythe

haha, I get addicted to anime all the time.  The latest one has been Baldr Force EXE.
Had to watch it with the subtitles though.
Renn's English voice (most anime girl's English voices, really) drives cork screws into my head.  >.<

And sucks that school's about to start.  I have this week and next until I get out.  I'm real excited.  lol. 

skyrus5150

YOUR 15 AND YOU GET ADDICTED TO ANIME. :o

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

Some people can't resist anime like me! ;D

skyrus5150

weell i can resist anime.. yayy mee.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

Well if anyone is interested in watching Tora Dora heres ep. 1 http://www.animefreak.tv/watch/toradora-episode-1-english-dubbed-online-free

I was interested at first because I taught  its boring but when I accidentically watch ep. 1 I became an instant fan! XD

skyrus5150

What in the name of hell is tora dora.?

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

The most magical Thursday I had

Today I had a normal morning,normal breakfast and I was excited to get on the computer. I was excited to finish watching all the episodes of Tora Dora!.When I was watching episode 24 the happiness in my face couldn't be explained because of what happened in ep. 24 until 25 came....everything was perfect until Taiga was gone...that started the sadness in my face...everyone tried to find here but nothing...in the end Ryuji graduated and I felt sad because I didn't expect that the ending they will not see each other again and so I stick to the credits until theres this scene that shows the hair of Taiga in section 2-C, thats made me happy again seeing Ryuji trying to keep going up to that classroom but when he went into that room she wasn't there, I almost lost my exitement until he went into a locker and then I was surpised Taiga was in there! I almost cried when I saw their together and Ryuji said "I love you" WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! I'm so touched!Why of all parts to show it its in the ending of the credits! Thats all for now  from uncle Skyle.

skyrus5150

ANIMES MAKE YOUR DAYS MAGICAL :o
SHEEEEEESH

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

Quote from: kilerdad on May 27, 2009, 08:42:43 PM
ANIMES MAKE YOUR DAYS MAGICAL :o
SHEEEEEESH

Sheesh? You can't just understand people's likes for anime, come on its like the best thing thats ever shown on TV.

skyrus5150

well not for me... my only favourite anime was beyblade.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

Quote from: kilerdad on May 27, 2009, 08:53:36 PM
well not for me... my only favourite anime was beyblade.

Thats childish.

skyrus5150

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

I used to be a Beyblade fan until I realized it was kinda gay.

skyrus5150

beyblade was NOT gay.. i am still a fan.. and i still have many blades left.

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd