Main Menu

Draco's (not so) Exciting Life. LMFAO.

Started by Dracoslythe, May 26, 2009, 10:04:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HMS7

Quote from: jkid101094 on January 28, 2010, 02:05:29 PM
Because that's the way we all joke around *points at sig*.
SO TRUE
Quote from: Dracoslythe on January 28, 2010, 02:15:19 PM
That drinking thing?  Didn't last long.  Felt like crap in the morning.
Told myself I wasn't going to do it again.  @-@

On another note...
Oh, trust me, I believe in fair punishment.
If a kid does something, punish them for it accordingly.
Like I pulled one of those major teenage lies a few months ago.
It wasn't pretty.
Got grounded for only two weeks, BUT, I had to gain the trust of my parents back, and that took a month or so.  Why in such a short time?  Because, I'm a good kid overall, mom even admitted that she knows she raised me right, and that I've never done anything stupid like that before.
I just decided to hang out with the wrong crowd, and the rest, of course, is history.
Live and learn.
^ a note to that; dad wanted to beat the crap out of me.  Mom doesn't really shun the idea of a whipping, but she knows that a whipping is there, it's gone, and I forget about it in a short amount of time.  She knows that grounding me hurts me worse (I'm surprised that I wasn't totally grounded.  I just wasn't allowed to go anywhere for two weeks, which really pissed me off.  She didn't even let me go to church on Wednesdays.  >.>  Usually she takes away my computer, puts locks on the TV, takes away my games, and she has my phone from the time I get home from school to the time I leave for school the next morning; I'm only allowed to take it when I'm not with her)
damn so unfair
but reap what u saw
behold I AM THE KNIGHT OF KUNCKLES