What's happening to the world?

Started by Tavy, April 30, 2009, 10:41:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tavy

Look at this video:

They want to kill us all? Have they gone crazy?!
What do you think? Will we all die?
I like to be called 'fat coon', ain't that true? ^^

Elija2

JetTheHawk

Ugh the world is at a very bad time ._.
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

As if I didn't have enough problems >.<
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

DJ Boredom

o_o

wow....that's something....

I would have never noticed any of that stuff...=/

*note to myself: don't go to denver airport*

Shadic90 For this sig

Ioshyriku

Now I'm really scarred. All we can do is pray.

darkness shadow

1st: 2012, 2nd: these guys and british exclusive 3rd: the govement... what the hell is the world comming to...
supa emeraldz

thnx rival, again
shineh emeraldz =D

Tavy

Quote from: darkness shadow on June 17, 2009, 06:43:23 AM
1st: 2012, 2nd: these guys and british exclusive 3rd: the govement... what the hell is the world comming to...
not 2012, for "No one knows the year, nor the month or the day when the end will come" =P

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tavy on June 17, 2009, 07:29:25 AM
not 2012, for "No one knows the year, nor the month or the day when the end will come" =P

Except JESUS!
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Tavy

Hakudamashi

Quote from: Tavy on June 18, 2009, 05:49:40 AM
OMHG!! You made me laugh!! This can't be true!
:O
Cause you still got that funny spot  ;) *tickle*
OR ELSE!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

dark rouge

i knew this was all going to happen its all in revelations.

Dracoslythe

BLAME OBAMA AND HIS STIMULUS PACKAGE.
IT'S WHAT ALL THE COOL KIDS DO.

jkid101094

*Dosn't watch the video*

Things like this freak the s*** out of me... :(

Sure why not blame Obamma? :D

Quote from: DracoDraco:  Saber was my bitch LONG before you heard about her.  I introduced you to FSN, loser.  D<
Oh, and still...
ILU JKIDDD

Says you. She likes me more. D<
And ILU2. o3o
IaFNSW.

SuperSonic23

Quote from: asdablade on June 26, 2009, 05:44:00 PM
obama pretty much screwed us in the usa the were all gonna go bankrupt now what do we do
Obama's gonna fix this...I hope!
I WUV TEH RED CHAOS EMERALD CUZ RED IS MAH FAV!!

SonicFan47

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 26, 2009, 05:52:49 PM
Obama's gonna fix this...I hope!
How?
The last time he "fixed" something, it shoved our country (the US) several trillion dollars into the hole!
Add that on to the 9 trillion dollar debt we had before.
He can't fix this.
We can and we need to.
EDIT AFTER WATCHING VIDEO:
Sorry it took me so long.
Sound doesn't work on the internet for me, so I had to download the video and I'm watching it now.
Now downloading part 2, since the first part makes so little sense to me...
Discussing Part 1...now.
First thing: The "unexplained symbol" they show? It's the symbol of the Freemasons. I'm not gonna explain them to much, read 
                  about them. The get talked about (just a little) during the movie National Treasure. Here is their symbol again.
                  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Square_compasses.svg

Scrapping a Bigger Airport for one that has less runways and no significant advantages other with a "strangely large amount of space" that just happens to look like a swastika if you squint?
                                                                 O...kay. People who build weird-shaped airports that seem like a waste of money, maybe.
                                                                 Conspiracy? I'm gonna have to say no.  (Also, on a side note, please realize that the
                                                                 swastika was once a symbol of unity and is still a religious symbol for several eastern
                                                                 religions.)

New World Order: Scary concept, but they have the facts wrong. There is no need for a genocide to pull off the control aspect. The
                             whole "Global Warming is going to kill us" BS? It was/is about control; the world leaders making the people do
                             what the leaders want, not what the people want. The proved that a genocide isn't necessary anymore. Who
                             knows, it might never have ever been necessary in the first place. (BTW, my dark sense of humor caused me to
                             laugh when they said, "This would only be possible in one way. and that is to commit a mass genocide (which
                             happens to be an oxymoron, since genocide is defined as 'the deliberate and systematic extermination of a
                             national, racial, political, or cultural group.' as in, the complete extermination, AKA en mass.) and narrow down the 
                             world's population to 2 Billion People.")

New World Airport Commission: Yeah, that's a definite nod to the New World Order Concept.

Au Ag thing: Well, since there is a space between the two groupings of letters and the fact that it's on a cart carrying what looks like
                     minerals or blocks of something, I think we can safely assume that it does have to do with gold and silver. As for it's tie-
                     in with the "genocide picutre", it could be indicating that money will be either used in large quantity or will be worthless.

I will continue changing this later, when I actually have time to do so.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

splatnic

creepy... the AuAg in front of the mural was scary 0.0 lol but the world won't end  ;D

Nightshade the hedgehog

O.o CRAP

its the end of the world as we know it
once made by killer ,redone by supersonic196 ,thanx guys :)
yes i am,thanx firestar :)
thanks mikey thanks ecco
fan of ashura ,made by teh shadicz ,thanks for it :)

Tavy

Quote from: SonicFan47 on July 02, 2009, 04:04:42 AM
How?
The last time he "fixed" something, it shoved our country (the US) several trillion dollars into the hole!
Add that on to the 9 trillion dollar debt we had before.
He can't fix this.
We can and we need to.
EDIT AFTER WATCHING VIDEO:
Sorry it took me so long.
Sound doesn't work on the internet for me, so I had to download the video and I'm watching it now.
Now downloading part 2, since the first part makes so little sense to me...
Discussing Part 1...now.
First thing: The "unexplained symbol" they show? It's the symbol of the Freemasons. I'm not gonna explain them to much, read 
                  about them. The get talked about (just a little) during the movie National Treasure. Here is their symbol again.
                  http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Square_compasses.svg

Scrapping a Bigger Airport for one that has less runways and no significant advantages other with a "strangely large amount of space" that just happens to look like a swastika if you squint?
                                                                 O...kay. People who build weird-shaped airports that seem like a waste of money, maybe.
                                                                 Conspiracy? I'm gonna have to say no.  (Also, on a side note, please realize that the
                                                                 swastika was once a symbol of unity and is still a religious symbol for several eastern
                                                                 religions.)

New World Order: Scary concept, but they have the facts wrong. There is no need for a genocide to pull off the control aspect. The
                             whole "Global Warming is going to kill us" BS? It was/is about control; the world leaders making the people do
                             what the leaders want, not what the people want. The proved that a genocide isn't necessary anymore. Who
                             knows, it might never have ever been necessary in the first place. (BTW, my dark sense of humor caused me to
                             laugh when they said, "This would only be possible in one way. and that is to commit a mass genocide (which
                             happens to be an oxymoron, since genocide is defined as 'the deliberate and systematic extermination of a
                             national, racial, political, or cultural group.' as in, the complete extermination, AKA en mass.) and narrow down the 
                             world's population to 2 Billion People.")

New World Airport Commission: Yeah, that's a definite nod to the New World Order Concept.

Au Ag thing: Well, since there is a space between the two groupings of letters and the fact that it's on a cart carrying what looks like
                     minerals or blocks of something, I think we can safely assume that it does have to do with gold and silver. As for it's tie-
                     in with the "genocide picutre", it could be indicating that money will be either used in large quantity or will be worthless.

I will continue changing this later, when I actually have time to do so.
About the AuAg thing, well, it has spaces, but both
"Gold, Silver"
and
"Australain Aug-watever"
have spaces between them

AND the ppl want new worlds order, because THEY ARE INSANE AND STARVE FOR TOTAL CONTROL, this possible only by reducing MUCH MUCH the number of people on the World

Super Empra

Quote from: Tavy on July 04, 2009, 06:25:35 AM
About the AuAg thing, well, it has spaces, but both
"Gold, Silver"
and
"Australain Aug-watever"
have spaces between them

AND the ppl want new worlds order, because THEY ARE INSANE AND STARVE FOR TOTAL CONTROL, this possible only by reducing MUCH MUCH the number of people on the World

And how are they gonna do that? :P
If they tried to do that, we would overthrow the goverment. They have no power without us.

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

SonicFan47

Quote from: Super Empra on July 04, 2009, 07:11:05 AM
If they tried to do that, we would overthrow the goverment. They have no power without us.
No, that's how was set up.
It's slowly been corrupted and changed.
They want us to think that, but they don't care what we think.
However, if they start doing things that we don't want and don't listen to us saying stop, then we need to do something.
It's our duty as citizens to correct any corruption in power, after all.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Tavy

Quote from: Super Empra on July 04, 2009, 07:11:05 AM

Wrong, they have power OVER us, can I say it now?

YIKES

chet

Quote from: Tavy on April 30, 2009, 10:41:13 AM
Look at this video:

They want to kill us all? Have they gone crazy?!
What do you think? Will we all die?

blah blah... dont worry about these conspiracy therorys...
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯