Swine Flu

Started by JetTheHawk, April 29, 2009, 02:18:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JetTheHawk

Yep i know that some of you heard this already but i want all of you to know that this is a dangerous virus. it can kill you in 48 hours and there already has been  a death; a 22- year old child in Texas died because of it, so its not fake, guys i don't want you to die, best thing to do is not eat any pork, wash your hands a whole  damn lot and ill see if i can get more tips on keeping yourself safe. NOTE:They are already trying to make a cure so don't freak out like "WE ARE ALL GOING DIE" No don't think that but they did raise it to a 5 star which is a pandemic. And i hope this is in the right section, if not can one of you mods  move it to the right section ;)
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

I'm not too worried about it.

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

Because it's a flu. Just a flu. The only differences are that it's easier to catch and spread, and that it's from pigs.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Elija2 on April 29, 2009, 02:44:24 PM
Because it's a flu. Just a flu. The only differences are that it's easier to catch and spread, and that it's from pigs.
True but i live In California, where they said it might be, but don't worry guys i won't die lol.
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

Quote from: jet on April 29, 2009, 02:59:23 PM
True but i live In California, where they said it might be, but don't worry guys i won't die lol.

Let's hope not. I live in Canada, and there haven't been any reported deaths here so I'd say I'm safe.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Elija2 on April 29, 2009, 03:04:06 PM
Let's hope not. I live in Canada, and there haven't been any reported deaths here so I'd say I'm safe.
Thats good and if the school closes for anyone that means you should just stay home. If Anyone is sick just stay home.
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

it can spread by coughing

and it ain't down here in Jamrock  ;D
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: windlessusher on April 29, 2009, 03:12:45 PM
it can spread by coughing

and it ain't down here in Jamrock  ;D
Luckyass >_> im in the state that might have it .-.
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

Quote from: shadowtails on April 29, 2009, 03:42:31 PM
if you take a shower does it count on hand cleaning?

I suppose it would.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: shadowtails on April 29, 2009, 03:42:31 PM
if you take a shower does it count on hand cleaning?
I thinks so but remember to not really shake hands of hug. or any stuff like that
NO SIGNATURE

Dark Tails

Quote from: jet on April 29, 2009, 03:45:47 PM
I thinks so but remember to not really shake hands of hug. or any stuff like that
What about unprotected sex?

Making out?

JetTheHawk

NO SIGNATURE

Super Empra

WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE!!!!
Everyone is talking about it and whenever someone coughs we all shout SWINE FLU!

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

HereAndThere

YOUR ALL GOING TO DIE BEFORE I AM yes you are XD jokeing around i live in finnish right now XD