WHAT IS THE MEANING OF THIS!?(PLEASE HELP)

Started by RedCap-BlueSpikes, April 26, 2009, 10:36:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RedCap-BlueSpikes

Okay, everytime i go to try and comment on the shoutout on the mainpage(with all the roms and stuff)
it keeps saying "Your IP address 97.117.172.213 has been banned from this shoutbox. Please try again later."? waht up wit dat? no seriously what the fudgeymic fudgebucket?
well, im tired so i am off to bed as it is 2:35AM where i live..

NOTE:if i am posting this in the wrong place, feel free to move/correct and i'l do so.

HereAndThere

OMG!! hes gonna ban us all preaper for war!!!

RedCap-BlueSpikes

no, when i GOT ON it was doing that. i don't
know whats going on.

JetTheHawk

It's Because you are probably a spammer, mods and admins dont ban for no reason, and this should be i help and questions

Quote from: DarkShadow on April 27, 2009, 12:33:10 AM
It's because you did something wrong and got banned from the chat,or sonic fan 10 is back and ready to ban us all.
No its sonicfan1 lol
NO SIGNATURE

Elija2

I thought that sonicfan dude was banned and the admin password was changed.

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Elija2 on April 27, 2009, 11:35:19 AM
I thought that sonicfan dude was banned and the admin password was changed.
Yeah the pass was change and he was banned. I think NiGHTMaRE Blocked sonicfan1's IP Adress From even coming to the site
NO SIGNATURE

HereAndThere

Quote from: jet on April 27, 2009, 11:38:30 AM
Yeah the pass was change and he was banned. I think NiGHTMaRE Blocked sonicfan1's IP Adress From even coming to the site
did he try to ban you all?

solid kobra

well i dont know about u guys but some days ago, the same thing happened to me, but i was going through a proxy to get to the chat box. and as * i hope we all know* i know john banned proxies from the shoutbox. but thats why i cant get on. Now if someone is just banning for no reason, well simply make a comlaint on the 4m. now if john deosnt do anything, he's either busy or he banned u. now i have always got threatened by admins that they were gonna ban me. *mainly mephiles* but when ur right about an arguement ur right. thats why im still on it this day. if u get banned and dont know the reason dont go looking for it. you'll stress urself and it will mess up your month knowing u cant get back on the chat box. as for me, i chat on the 4m.

sonicfan10

ningamark99

Mabye its just a glitch,that happens on other sites 2.
Why make it Sonic when it could be shadow >=(