Sonic Unleashed Internal Conflicts!

Started by Super Sonic Boom, April 10, 2009, 08:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shadowDOESrock

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 10, 2009, 08:43:20 AM
It seems that I was the last to know...in gaming news that SEGA did not make the day levels in the PS2/Wii version of Sonic Unleashed. I heard that it was the company who makes the Sonic Advance series...WHAT??? I am asking people to sound off on this topic and other gaming questions that are causing me to have internal conflicts...

1) Why didn't Sonic Team try to make Mazuri levels in the Wii/PS2 version (not just the boss)?
2) How come SEGA didn't try to put an interactive hub into the game for the Wii/PS2 version (instead of point and click)?
3) Why is there controversy over the 4Kids voices verses the original voices?
4) Why did Sonic Team remove Shadow from Sonic Unleashed after they announced he would be in the game?
5) Why is SEGA including "sappy moments" in their games with "sappy music"? (Shadow almost dying, Sonic almost dying, Chip disappearing forever)
6) What went wrong with SEGA after Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (in the upcoming 3D games...Sonic Heroes)?

Please respond in a way that I can tell which opinion corresponds to each question...like a list...and please number (the first question in the opening doesn't need a number)!  ;D

1) It was not Sonic Team. I dunno.
2) Takes to much space. And Not The Same Engine.
3) idk
4) Because they TRYED to listen to the fans. They wanted pure platforming, they made Werehog. A Lot of peapole said remove Shadow.
5) Thats ridicoulos. Evrything has to have a "OMG" moment. chip disappearing forever is actually a good thing. Its nice to see that its not BAM BAM Heroes Win without being hurt or almost dieng.
6) Yuji Naka Left.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 09, 2009, 06:04:41 AM
He did? OMFG! No wonder!  :o

That was a big shocked to me when I found that out!