Sonic Unleashed Internal Conflicts!

Started by Super Sonic Boom, April 10, 2009, 08:43:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Super Sonic Boom

It seems that I was the last to know...in gaming news that SEGA did not make the day levels in the PS2/Wii version of Sonic Unleashed. I heard that it was the company who makes the Sonic Advance series...WHAT??? I am asking people to sound off on this topic and other gaming questions that are causing me to have internal conflicts...

1) Why didn't Sonic Team try to make Mazuri levels in the Wii/PS2 version (not just the boss)?
2) How come SEGA didn't try to put an interactive hub into the game for the Wii/PS2 version (instead of point and click)?
3) Why is there controversy over the 4Kids voices verses the original voices?
4) Why did Sonic Team remove Shadow from Sonic Unleashed after they announced he would be in the game?
5) Why is SEGA including "sappy moments" in their games with "sappy music"? (Shadow almost dying, Sonic almost dying, Chip disappearing forever)
6) What went wrong with SEGA after Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (in the upcoming 3D games...Sonic Heroes)?

Please respond in a way that I can tell which opinion corresponds to each question...like a list...and please number (the first question in the opening doesn't need a number)!  ;D

JetTheHawk

1. They probably wanted to give the 360/Ps3 owners a good game to repay them with from sonic06. and Sonic team didn't give ps2/ wii owners because they gave satbk to the wii.
2.idk
3.idk
4.They probably had gameplay of him or something but maybe they had to put the game in stores already because it was the due date.
5.I think they just want it to feel sad when i character dies.
6. i really don't know tbh.
NO SIGNATURE

SonicFan47

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on April 10, 2009, 08:43:20 AM
It seems that I was the last to know...in gaming news that SEGA did not make the day levels in the PS2/Wii version of Sonic Unleashed. I heard that it was the company who makes the Sonic Advance series...WHAT??? I am asking people to sound off on this topic and other gaming questions that are causing me to have internal conflicts...

1) Why didn't Sonic Team try to make Mazuri levels in the Wii/PS2 version (not just the boss)?
2) How come SEGA didn't try to put an interactive hub into the game for the Wii/PS2 version (instead of point and click)?
3) Why is there controversy over the 4Kids voices verses the original voices?
4) Why did Sonic Team remove Shadow from Sonic Unleashed after they announced he would be in the game?
5) Why is SEGA including "sappy moments" in their games with "sappy music"? (Shadow almost dying, Sonic almost dying, Chip disappearing forever)
6) What went wrong with SEGA after Sonic Adventure 2/Sonic Adventure 2 Battle (in the upcoming 3D games...Sonic Heroes)?

Please respond in a way that I can tell which opinion corresponds to each question...like a list...and please number (the first question in the opening doesn't need a number)!  ;D

First, SEGA does not make the Sonic games. They merely produce (basically, tack a company name on it) and distribute the Sonic games, which are made by Sonic Team. Just thought I'd point that out.

1) I have no clue. I've asked myself that exact same question...
2) See above answer.
3) See above answer.
4) See 1st answer.
5) I don't understand the question.
6) Nothing, in my opinion. People just changed their opinions.
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

silvershadow20

1. cause they were making SATBK for the WII so they decided to make the 360/ps3 better
2. beats me
3. beats me
4. beats me
5. beats me
6. do i even need to say it?

Super Sonic Boom

PEOPLE...this is your personal opinions! 8) Just tell me what you think...
Question number five is asking why is their sad yet cheesy moments in Sonic games... (what do you think)

chet

okay, dude, sega doesnt make ANY games. they just PUBLISH them. see, other small companys make the games, send them to SEGA, and SEGA publishes them.
Your reading my sig
2. Now your saying/thinking thats a stupid fact.
4. You didnt notice that i skipped 3.
5. Your checking it now.
6. Your smiling.
7. Your still reading my signature.
8. You know all you have read is true.
10. You didnt notice that i skipped 9.
11. Your checking it now.
12. You didnt notice there are only 10 facts
O o
/¯/___________________________ _ __/
| ITS OVER NINE THOUSAAAAAAAAAAND!!!
\_\¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯ ¯ ¯¯

skyrus5150

Yeah Its SonicTeam who makes the games sega just pubishes them

We
Eeeeeddddd d d dd

Skyle369

People just don't understand the limits of PS2/Wii.
PS2 can't handle all of those big stages and hub worlds and that also goes for Wii.

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 03, 2009, 12:41:44 PM
Sonic Team could've at least use the Hedgehog Engine for the Wii/PS2 versions of SU.

Exactly, totally agreed...+1 KARMA! For anyone ready to argue with me...they did not use the Hedgehog Engine on the Wii/PS2 Version!

JetTheHawk

Quote from: SuperSonic11 on June 03, 2009, 12:41:44 PM
Sonic Team could've at least use the Hedgehog Engine for the Wii/PS2 versions of SU.
Stop bumping
NO SIGNATURE

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: windlessusher on June 03, 2009, 02:13:03 PM
lol,topic was already bumped 4 days ago(or so)  :)

Well, for now..let us keep the topic discussion open! :D

Super Empra

1. I don't know
2. Hardware restrictions?
3. I don't know
4. Maybe he didn't fit in with the story?
5. I don't know
6. They tried experimenting. SEGA made sonic heroes instead of SA3 because it would be less glitchy and would appeal to a wider audience.

Quote from: Super Sonic Boom on June 03, 2009, 01:17:17 PM
Exactly, totally agreed...+1 KARMA! For anyone ready to argue with me...they did not use the Hedgehog Engine on the Wii/PS2 Version!
Can the wii even run it? Was it designed to run on wii?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

SonicFan47

Quote from: Super Empra on June 04, 2009, 07:29:31 AM
Can the wii even run it? Was it designed to run on wii?
1. IDK.
2. No, at least not yet. The Wii/PS2 version runs on a modified Hedgehog engine. (It seems really modified to me.)
Sig attempt #7!

I am the Knight of Bright Blue Test Tube Sentient Beings! In your Face!
a-lad wuz here :P

Super Sonic Boom

Quote from: SonicFan47 on June 04, 2009, 12:34:33 PM
1. IDK.
2. No, at least not yet. The Wii/PS2 version runs on a modified Hedgehog engine. (It seems really modified to me.)

The Hedgehog Engine seems too modified for me that it feels like it should be in a different category!