Uber Multi-tasking FTW!

Started by annoyinglad, April 03, 2009, 08:22:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annoyinglad

I just got a 16 GB iPod Touch for my birthday today (well yesterday actually, the 3rd) and I am listening to One Final Effort, downloading Metal Gear Solid Touch, and browsing the web at the same time! Any of you ever do something like that?

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

annoyinglad

Wow wind, you're on at such an odd time... At least for where I am. It's 1 in the morning... Oh well, I guess your just up because you're awesome ;D. But back on topic, what is the most multi-tasking you've ever done?

Dark Tails

Ive done SOMETHING like that  ???

Hakudamashi

Quote from: annoyinglad on April 03, 2009, 08:34:28 PM
Wow wind, you're on at such an odd time... At least for where I am. It's 1 in the morning... Oh well, I guess your just up because you're awesome ;D. But back on topic, what is the most multi-tasking you've ever done?
It was a random all-nighter,2:35 am....then I crashed

anywho
I kicked my cousin's ass on SSBB,pet my cat with ma foot,drink ma milkshake and do trash talk and the same time  :o
OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

Kristomaster

Quote from: annoyinglad on April 03, 2009, 08:22:30 PM
I just got a 16 GB iPod Touch for my birthday today (well yesterday actually, the 3rd) and I am listening to One Final Effort, downloading Metal Gear Solid Touch, and browsing the web at the same time! Any of you ever do something like that?
Something VERY simmilar.
But what the HEY! MGS touch? What is it??? Tell me about it please!1!!!!1!
I can do 6 things at the same time: post, chat, download, crack, program and playing games, I'm doing it right now. :P
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Elija2

I've posted on multiple forums, listened to music, chatted to people on MSN and downloaded stuff all at the same time before. Actually, I do that a lot.

Also, I've patted my head and rubbed my belly both at the same time.

dark rouge

I have chatted on aim and msn, while playing halo3, eating, listening to music and talking on the phone all at the same time.
Quote from: Kristomaster on April 11, 2009, 12:38:24 AM
Something VERY simmilar.
But what the HEY! MGS touch? What is it??? Tell me about it please!1!!!!1!
I can do 6 things at the same time: post, chat, download, crack, program and playing games, I'm doing it right now. :P
mgs touch is an application on the iPod/iPhone and its really another version of metal gear solid.

Mikey