EVERYONE SEE THIS

Started by JetTheHawk, March 31, 2009, 12:55:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

silvershadow20

i scanned my computer yesterday, no viruses.

ShadowsOfSilver

Quote from: Super Empra on April 04, 2009, 08:14:39 AM
And those things are...

I'm too tired to tell you right now, I'll do it tomorrow.

The Meph's back in da hawz

Kristomaster

It says in an article that the virus will delete itselves 13th of may
What would SEGA be without Sonic? I don't know XP
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

JetTheHawk

Quote from: Kristomaster on April 09, 2009, 11:41:33 AM
It says in an article that the virus will delete itselves 13th of may
WTF. Where did you hear that from?
NO SIGNATURE

Kristomaster

Quote from: jet on April 09, 2009, 11:43:12 AM
WTF. Where did you hear that from?
On your first link, at the same site, there is a related article telling that it started to get out about april 7th, and there you learn that the virus will delete itselves one time in may, just read the related article and you'll find out...
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Luma

The whole virus is one big joke goddamnit

Kristomaster

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on April 10, 2009, 04:11:31 AM
The whole virus is one big joke goddamnit
So why would a serious website write about it after 1th of April? I don't think that a serious IT website wants to lower their popularity for a little joke.
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Luma

Quote from: Kristomaster on April 10, 2009, 04:36:35 AM
So why would a serious website write about it after 1th of April? I don't think that a serious IT website wants to lower their popularity for a little joke.

it all has a reason for them to post even if its 1 big joke, when you can use a joke to make money you would do so

Kristomaster

Quote from: AkatsukiSonic on April 10, 2009, 04:38:23 AM
it all has a reason for them to post even if its 1 big joke, when you can use a joke to make money you would do so
How are they supposed to make money out of that?? Several sites are describing the virus, have you some proof that the virus DOESN'T exist?
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Super Empra

Quote from: Kristomaster on April 10, 2009, 04:49:14 AM
How are they supposed to make money out of that?? Several sites are describing the virus, have you some proof that the virus DOESN'T exist?

Has anybody caught it yet?

If you're reading this, your a NOOB!!!

Kristomaster

Quote from: Super Empra on April 10, 2009, 04:53:03 AM
Has anybody caught it yet?
No.. maybe because everyone on SonicROMs are clever people that are virus-prevention masters? Ok, I lack evidence I give up. But I still wonder how they can make money out of this...
Anyways, SONIC RULES!

I'm back...

Hakudamashi

OR ELSE!
Compliments to our Goddess for this piece of superspecialawesome!
DO NOTCLICK!
m'kay

JetTheHawk

Quote from: windlessusher on April 10, 2009, 02:40:40 PM
I haven't
Me neither. And did any catch or get any info abour the person that made Conficker yet?
NO SIGNATURE

KevChaos86

Well, the scare around the virus may prompt some ppl to go out and buy antivirus software, when they otherwise wouldn't have... I bet the creators are just waiting for the heat around it to die down before they do something. Or maybe they're simply trying to mess with ppl... that's what hackers usually do. Screw with ppl cuz they've got nothin' better to do...
- Kev

JetTheHawk

Quote from: KevChaos86 on April 10, 2009, 04:26:07 PM
Well, the scare around the virus may prompt some ppl to go out and buy antivirus software, when they otherwise wouldn't have... I bet the creators are just waiting for the heat around it to die down before they do something. Or maybe they're simply trying to mess with ppl... that's what hackers usually do. Screw with ppl cuz they've got nothin' better to do...
Thats exactly how i picture it in my mind. Well The hackers ALWAYS have nothing better to do because they already screwed their lives earlier. They are just people who hate us so they crash our computers. Now thats mean. And just curious, do they actually talk and type leet? Or is it leet just a fake way of talking
NO SIGNATURE