Sonic Forces failed?

Started by DarkSuper, November 25, 2017, 07:48:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkSuper

What do you guys think about Sonic Forces? It seems to have not done well as Sonic Mania.

Do you guys think SEGA will make more 2D games like Mania?

Discuss.

Hallemiron

I think Forces is good game, cuz since 2011 (Sonic Generations) we have seen only bad things like Boom and etc.

ChaosEmerald7

I think forces was an awesome game, it was my favorite of all of the sonic games       :D

LordSebo

Quote from: DarkSuper on November 25, 2017, 07:48:21 AM
What do you guys think about Sonic Forces? It seems to have not done well as Sonic Mania.

Do you guys think SEGA will make more 2D games like Mania?

Discuss.
I think SEGA made a good game. The bosses are stronger than usually and it has a good mood. But the 90' people grew up in 2D Sonic games and I think thisis why everyone speak for Mania.

Sonicskull

>:( I loved that game and if you think it failed, well think again chump >:(

maoraharon123

negerpakkis

Creating your own sonic character was a cool feature in the game.

NeonSears

Late reply, but Sonic Forces was a mess. I liked the mini challenge stages in the game, but as for the game itself, its a very big upset. Stages too small, messy story, etc. Only good thing from Forces was the music.

ZennonMango

Late reply, but Forces was very unique in all the wrong places. In my personal opinion, Forces was a train wreck. There was no need for any of the mechanics that came back in the game. Classic Sonic, Wisp Modern platforming, and oc creations are probably the worst parts about the game. Overall I wouldn't play it again. 

TailsGuy72

Honestly, from what I saw, i think its an OK game, I was RIDICULOUSLY hyped though

Trigger215

Quote from: TailsGuy72 on April 12, 2019, 02:27:50 AM
Honestly, from what I saw, i think its an OK game, I was RIDICULOUSLY hyped though

This. Sonic Forces was not a bad game at all, it's just that when it was announced, people overhyped it. People hoped the game would have more potential than they expected. When it failed to live up to the expectations they were never promised, they got angry. And yet, people never learn, as shown by the Kingdom Hearts 3 GDC stuff.

Ravenfreak

Honestly, it could have been better but it's far from the worse game in the series. Funny enough, this is the first non-Sonic Adventure 3D game I actually completed. But then, my PS4 died on me and I didn't have a way to back up my saves to the cloud since I didn't have PS+ and now if I was to go back and play the game I would have to start all over. Plus I lost all my custom characters... I still have the pictures up on Facebook so I'll share them here eventually if I remember. xD

sonicfan714

in all honesty I feel as if they will make atleast one more boost game due to sonic the hedgehog being such a cash-grab now a days.
but I feel as if they should " re-invent the wheel for the next sonic game."

joker_pawn39

For me, personally I didn't seem that fun. It wasn't bad but just not for me