I like Sonic 06. Here's why.

Started by AltoBearr, November 11, 2017, 03:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AltoBearr

Hello everyone. This is my first post. As you guys know, Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) is one of the most hated games of the fandom. But I, personally, love it. It might just be because I'm blinded by childhood nostalgia, but I actually didn't run into any glitches during playing through it. I probably don't remember but I sincerely love the game and never knew why people hated it. I think it has a wonderful storyline (besides the whole sonic x elise thinggg) but there isn't really much I have to say because it's a pretty straightforward game. Let me hear what you think aboutthis good to okay game haha

Calebeo

Macadorkko

Quote from: AltoBearr on November 11, 2017, 03:44:47 PM
Hello everyone. This is my first post. As you guys know, Sonic The Hedgehog (2006) is one of the most hated games of the fandom. But I, personally, love it. It might just be because I'm blinded by childhood nostalgia, but I actually didn't run into any glitches during playing through it. I probably don't remember but I sincerely love the game and never knew why people hated it. I think it has a wonderful storyline (besides the whole sonic x elise thinggg) but there isn't really much I have to say because it's a pretty straightforward game. Let me hear what you think aboutthis good to okay game haha
Well I like it too honestly, the game is great, despite what people say

TailsGuy72

I got it when I was 8, and its my one of my favorite Sonic games. The story is great and Mephillis is an insanely good villain. If only it wasn't rushed... And, I didn't get any glitches unless I tried to get one. (Once, I zipped out of the Egg Cerberus level I found it amusing XD)